To IMPEACH ????

AnnaE

Time Out
Jan 31, 2020
A lot of posters seem to have a problem grasping that fact! I find it to be a fairly simple concept, but then I also don't think it's of prime importance to always be nice. :)
lol Because it isn't a fact. The fact is he was impeached, just not removed from office. Just like Clinton. It has no bearing upon whether he is guilty or not.
You muddleheads can't seem to grasp those facts.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
lol Because it isn't a fact. The fact is he was impeached, just not removed from office. Just like Clinton. It has no bearing upon whether he is guilty or not.
Fact is he was impeached and acquitted, all the spin in the world will not change that .

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Fact is he was impeached and acquitted, all the spin in the world will not change that .

Impeachment isn't a legal process, just a political one. (I've probably said that before several times but a lot of people don't seem to get it)

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.

There's an old adage, Dearie- "Innocent until proven guilty". :)

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Impeachment isn't a legal process, just a political one. (I've probably said that before several times but a lot of people don't seem to get it)
The whole farce was to try and make Trump unelectable in November , it appears to be backfiring . But the quality of Democratic candidates will make it hard to determine if they lose because of their impeachment idiocy or because of a lousy candidate . Time will tell . As Patton once said , never stop your enemy from shooting himself in the foot .

AnnaE

Time Out
Jan 31, 2020
Don't matter, there's no shame or disgrace in being impeached! It merely means you are being questioned or challenged. Lots of people don't seem to understand that!
lmao You just keep telling yourself that.

AnnaE

Time Out
Jan 31, 2020
There's an old adage, Dearie- "Innocent until proven guilty". :)
lmao As I said, YOU don't get it. Make up your mind. You say in one post, impeachment isn't a legal process, and the next post you apply a legal clause to it.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
lmao As I said, YOU don't get it. Make up your mind. You say in one post, impeachment isn't a legal process, and the next post you apply a legal clause to it.

You really are a bit thick! You seem to think it's a legal process, so why would you object to a legal clause being applied to it. You can't have it both ways! :)