petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
How did civilisations survive pre-straw?
Is this really yet end?
Edible plastic is the solution.
It wasn't until climate change that people started needing ice in drinks and straws to be able to drink without the ice being an issue.
It makes more sense to ban ice.

Last edited:

Mockingbird

Council Member
Nov 27, 2019
Calgary
This vilifying plastic straws drives me nuts. How many other single use plastics are there out there yet the plastic straw is what will destroy earth? Give me a break.

NZDoug

Council Member
Jul 18, 2017
Big Bay, Awhitu, New Zealand
This vilifying plastic straws drives me nuts. How many other single use plastics are there out there yet the plastic straw is what will destroy earth? Give me a break.

Any individual serve stuff, like ketchup packs, salt and pepper packs, I know they are in paper at meccas cups, lids, stirring spoons, shit Pick up every day walking the dog on the beach.
Thanks for the airplane tires.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Its working in Australia.
I think its time to re start production of
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canadair_CL-215

Yeah, I'm sure that plastic straws is at the top of there agenda in Australia right now.. after all they cause climate change don't ya know.

Maybe if people cleaned out the under brush around their homes, didn't build on top of each other like living in a can of sardines we wouldn't have these fires..

https://www.nationalgeographic.com/news/2014/7/140730-fire-science-fireproofing-wildfire-california/

Monkey #24

Oct 5, 2021
Yes plenty of single use plastics to choose from so they need to start somewhere. Which ones do you think they should start with?