Eric Ciaramella, the Whistleblower

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Facebook Has SUSPENDED Me For Reporting on CIA Whistleblower Calling It "Crime Activity"
Tim Pool
646K subscribers

Facebook Has SUSPENDED Me For Reporting on CIA Whistleblower Calling It "Crime Activity." Recently it was announced that Facebook and Youtube will be banning any content naming the whistleblower. Youtube force privated my first video on the matter and confirmed to me they will not be reinstating it.

Facebook has taken down a series of my posts providing reporting and evidence that the named person may in fact be the CIA whistleblower. One post praising the new york times for outing the whistleblower was removed and this led to my suspension from Facebook.

As it was the first time I have ever been suspended for posting something on Facebook it was only a temporary ban. As of the filming of this video I had 6 hours left before I could post again.

Facebook told me that reporting on this person was a "crime activity" that could cause harm even though Fox news has already named the individual twice and many other high profile personalities and news outlets have done so as well.

We are entering dark times. Journalism itself is corrupt or banned completely. ABC News is exposed for spiking possibly the biggest story of our generation and now big tech is banning people and content that provides vital context in the Trump impeachment inquiry.

Democrats are refusing to allow Republicans to call the whistleblower to testify so it is more important than ever to report on who this person is and what is currently going on.

..and Tim here is a lefty...there will be NO REAL CONVERSATION ON THIS SUBJECT...

...because it's COMPLETELY CROOKED.

The leak blower wasn't even present for any "EVIDENCE" it's ALL THIRD PARTY CRAP.

Really though watching the trumphaters continuously skip over the actual facts is a dead give away for foreign controlled propaganda trying to influence American elections using crooked politicians and bureaucrats and corporate owned FAKENEWS.

All of social media is drowning in their INSANE crud.

Last edited:

AnnaEmber

Council Member
Aug 31, 2019
Kootenays BC
So if anonymity isn't a law why the secrecy then? He only has 2nd and 3rd hand information, his source of information should be made available to be vetted for accuracy
I have no idea other than whomever hid the original transcrpt in the encrypted server is afraid of helping the impeachment proceedings. All the WB did was follow protocol and report what he discovered.
Except, because people tend to persecute whistleblowers when they find out, so only certain people can be trusted to know who the WB is, but I shouldn't have to mention that because it should be obvious.

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
I have no idea other than whomever hid the original transcrpt in the encrypted server is afraid of helping the impeachment proceedings. All the WB did was follow protocol and report what he discovered.

It was explained that all transcripts with foreign leaders have been moved due to the overwhelming amount of leaks coming out by the resistance.

The WB didn't follow protocol he first went to Schiff's office for guidance, then lawyered up before handing it off to the IG. The WB form was changed from 1st hand info only to include second and third hand info, on top of that the box was checked to state that it contains first hand info only to be false.

So what out of all this passes the smell test?

p.s. the Green was given by mistake

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Except, because people tend to persecute whistleblowers when they find out, so only certain people can be trusted to know who the WB is, but I shouldn't have to mention that because it should be obvious.

Missed your edit. IG is the only person not allowed to name the Whistle Blower which has been explained before, so I guess only obvious to you

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Trump is right to want the whistleblower's identity, and he should get it

LINK

In October 2012, Barack Obama signed Presidential Policy Directive 19,[34] after provisions protecting intelligence-community whistleblowers were stripped from the proposed Whistleblower Protection Enhancement Act. It was designed to ensure that employees who serve in the Intelligence community, or have access to classified information, can effectively report waste, fraud, and abuse, while protecting classified information. The order prohibits retaliation against intelligence community employees who make a protected disclosure through the proper, internal channels and establishes remedies for substantiated, retaliation claims. The directive requires each intelligence-community agency to establish policies and procedures that prohibit retaliation and to create a process through which the agency's Inspector General can review personnel or security clearance decisions alleged to be retaliatory. The directive also creates a process by which a whistleblower can appeal an agency-level decision regarding a retaliation claim to the Inspector General of the Intelligence Community, who can then decide whether or not to convene a review panel of three inspectors general to review it. The panel can only make recommendations to the head of the original agency where the complaint was first lodged and cannot actually require agencies to correct it.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Only the commie nazi globalsits want a secret GULAG trial where the POTUS can't defend himself...
( like the Chinese putting the muslims in camps, or taking the organs from the Falon Gong, or disappearing political critics of their authoritarian rule like "Tank Boy" from Tianmin Square)
;)
It's the only way they can win. Not one of them is man enough for a fair, honest fight.

I can't wait till it's their turn to be on trial and then you will see the crying about rights start.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
LOL, the kind of room TM is suggesting would be at the tax payers expense...
;)
Throw in a little schlock treatment and I almost think it would be worth it.