'TOTALLY INDEPENDENT': Teen eco-warrior hits back at rumours she's being manipulated

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Quit hitting on me I'm not interested
Sorry I'm not Islamic, I can wait until the girls turn to women, or at least until they turn 18
You seem to be trying to put some distance from an operation that pimps out very young children when they most expensive hooker.

These are from your group but you try to pass it off as a Muslim thing. You know how evil and sick your kind is , you just want that to remain a mystery. (sold to a pedo who 'accidentally killed her')

That would be an operation your kind is involved in. Not everyone in the world is satanic like your kind.

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
Terence Corcoran: The UN's Greta Thunberg climate gamble offers up a child who's mastered the art of regurgitating political slogans

At the age of 17, Malala Yousafzai became the youngest person to receive a Nobel Prize. The Pakistani activist had risen to world prominence as an advocate for women’s and children’s rights.

The world’s current superstar teen activist, 16-year-old Greta Thunberg, has also been nominated for a Nobel, which would make her the youngest recipient.

Greta is no Malala. She has been on an easy glide path to media celebrity and TV stardom, the product of a cultural and education system — and a global ideological movement — that finds it useful to manipulate children into becoming anxious activists.

Having been panicked into a fear of climate change by the United Nations’ monster climate machine, Greta effectively chastised UN officials for using and manipulating her. “I shouldn’t be up here. I should be back at school on the other side of the ocean,” she said on Monday. “Yet you all come to us young people for hope. How dare you! You have stolen my dreams and my childhood with your empty words.”

The UN has gambled on Greta. Whether that gamble will pay off over time is an open question.

In interviews, Greta has said she was first introduced to climate change risks as an eight year old at school. According to Greta and her family, she was diagnosed with Asperger’s and suffers from “selective mutism,” a condition described in textbooks as a “severe anxiety disorder” that renders a person unable to speak in certain situations.

That condition, Greta has implied, was exacerbated by climate fears brought on by exposure to climate alarmism at school. In a media interview last March, she talked of how she was overcome with fear and anxiety at the prospect of a climate catastrophe. “I overthink. Some people can just let things go, but I can’t, especially if there’s something that worries me or makes me sad. I remember when I was younger, and in school, our teachers showed us films of plastic in the ocean, starving polar bears and so on. I cried through all the movies. My classmates were concerned when they watched the film, but when it stopped, they started thinking about other things. I couldn’t do that. Those pictures were stuck in my head.”

Greta says that at the age of 11, her psychological problems deepened. The climate scare was “too unreal,” she said at a Ted Talk. “And so when I was 11 I became ill, I fell into depression, I stopped talking and I stopped eating, and in two months I lost 10 kilos of weight.” She said she was then diagnosed with Asperger’s, selective mutism and OCD — Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder.

In a recent comment, Greta described her Asperger’s as a “superpower” that allows her to cut through the haze of uncertainty. Her mental condition, she says, forces her to see things “in black and white,” meaning there is no middle ground, no room for scientific discussion, no justification for political and economic analysis.

All of which may explain her simple portrayal of the climate issue. “You say nothing in life is black or white. But that is a lie. A very dangerous lie,” she told the World Economic Forum in January. “Either we prevent 1.5C of warming or we don’t. Either we avoid setting off that irreversible chain reaction beyond human control or we don’t. Either we choose to go on as a civilization or we don’t. That is as black or white as it gets. There are no grey areas when it comes to survival.”

As for her parents, the official story is that Greta converted them to the climate crusade. She says it was only after her depression and climate panic that her parents — Swedish opera and pop music star Malena Ernman and Svante Thunberg, her actor/author father — became climate activists themselves. Her father, now described as “her PR person” and “chauffeur,” appeared beside Greta at the United Nations’ climate confab in Poland last year.

It’s hard to believe all this was just an ideological family accident produced by Greta’s sudden conversion to climate change at school.

Her father, Svante, is said to be named after Svante Arrhenius, a 19th-century Swedish scientist who received a Nobel Prize in chemistry in 1902 for his theory that atmospheric increases in carbon dioxide created a greenhouse effect. Under her parents’ PR guidance, and with help from assorted professional activists, Greta is clearly not a one-girl band. In her speech last December to the UN climate conference in Poland, Greta — then 15 — said “I speak on behalf of Climate Justice Now,” a slick global organization supported by a Who’s Who of the activist industry.

Meanwhile, Svante and Malena have a new book, Scenes from the Heart, coming out. And Greta’s brief speeches to the rich and politically famous at the high altars of political power have been assembled into an online Penguin book titled No One is Too Small to Make a Difference. Only a few thousand words long, the speeches offer little more than repetitive sloganeering harangues about how nothing is being done to fight climate change.

This is where modern pedagogy, political activism and the UN bureaucracy has taken us, to the point where a 16-year-old teenager who has mastered the art of regurgitating political slogans and simplistic world views is offered up as an intellectual leader, a wise prophet who possesses such sweeping knowledge and understanding of the world of science, politics and economics that she can lecture world leaders — and be nominated for a Nobel Prize.

What could possibly come next?

business.financialpost.com/opinion/terence-corcoran-the-uns-greta-thunberg-climate-gamble-offers-up-a-child-whos-mastered-the-art-of-regurgitating-political-slogans

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC

Clean water activist Autumn Peltier to address UN

World Water Day: Indigenous Canadian teen addresses UN General Assembly

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Montreal knows how to throw a march! As a share of population, this has to be the biggest Climate Strike of any major city this week. Spectacular.
Combine this with tens of thousands in Toronto, Ottawa, Vancouver, and demos all over the country, this is a huge success for young, climate organizers. And they are only getting started.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Montreal knows how to throw a march! As a share of population, this has to be the biggest Climate Strike of any major city this week. Spectacular.
Combine this with tens of thousands in Toronto, Ottawa, Vancouver, and demos all over the country, this is a huge success for young, climate organizers. And they are only getting started.
Wow!

Trump's inauguration!

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
Here's the last time I replied to this above Meme being posted:
Right now concerned should be focussed upon earths magnetic field which we have no control over but we can react to. The weakening magnetic field is changing weather patterns which is being blamed on climate change. If we focus on the frauds and appease them we won’t have the funds or resources available to react to what’s really happening if the shit hits the fan. That’s the real danger.

We should be funneling money into research with respect to the earths magnetic field and the solar cycles and their convergence leading to possible outcomes and how we can react to that, and not beating ourselves up to reduce ourselves to Third World income nations that will not have the ability to react.

Yes pollution is bad and we are all pigs, & we should clean up our act. That is just a given. That is not what this anthropomorphic climate change campaign is about though. It’s about emptying your pockets into the hands of a few with some pennies tossed back to make us all feel warm and fuzzy until we get punched in the nose by mother nature. Al Gore has his mansions and airplanes, and Trudo will have his trust fund and government pension, and Greta and her clan will make out like bandits with their book deals and speaking tours and so on and so forth....And the money behind them providing the public relations and media coverage and yachts Will make out well because they’re not doing this sort of benevolence.

Please forgive the choppiness in this post as I’m dictating from my phone. When the jet stream stabilizes after the earths magnetic field finish is doing what it’s currently doing, we will have to react to the new reality that’s coming and having empty pockets is not going to help that.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Are you a pedophile with all the young girl pictures (M)ein(H)eil(z)ionist?
MJ was 'wierd' for sure but he was not a psychopath like most of the members here. New ones crawlint out of the woodwork all the time.

You probably are, she was killed by one, that is why I posted it. You making fun of her death is what a psychopaths do. 2 so far today. Pete would fit all the qualifications, especially the denial part.

Leaving Neverland, Pedophilia, and Traits of the Psychopath

The controversy surrounding MJ asks a deeper question about personality.

The new Michael Jackson documentary Leaving Neverland recently premiered on television on the HBO network. Much of the controversy surrounding Michael Jackson's personal life has historically focused on the question of whether Jackson was a pedophile. The documentary ultimately asks deeper questions about the psychological makeup of an adult who engages in abusive and illegal sexual behavior with children. Because I have never conducted a mental health assessment with the late entertainer, I don't have sufficient information to determine any psychiatric diagnosis from which he may have suffered. It is valuable, however, to take some considerations from the documentary and apply them to the broader question about whether a link exists between predatory pedophilic behavior and psychopathic personality.
In exploring this issue, it is crucial to understand that not all pedophiles are created equally. In other words, not all pedophiles act out on their sexual urges with children. Though some pedophiles do feel active sexual attraction toward children, they do not and will not act on that interest for various reasons (e.g., legal issues, personal feelings of guilt). On the other hand, other pedophiles act on their urges. Among this subset of pedophiles, some of them feel guilty or remorseful for their behavior, knowing it's wrong and hurtful; others justify their behavior and, in turn, do not feel bad or remorseful.
As a psychologist who writes extensively about psychopathy and psychopathic traits, I must once again reiterate crucial information about the psychopathic personality type. While the term "sociopath" and "sociopathic" are often used interchangeably with the terms "psychopath" and "psychopathic" by everyday individuals and clinicians alike, "sociopath" and "sociopathic" are not clinical terms. (I, too, had to learn that lesson after many hours of training on psychopathy.) The correct terms to use are "psychopath" or "psychopathic." Clinicians addressing the presence of psychopathy should report the degree to which psychopathic traits are present as opposed to labeling someone a full-blown psychopath.
Psychopathy, according to best practices, is diagnosed by a licensed mental health professional using the Psychopathy Checklist - Revised (Hare, 1991). The test includes 20 items which the clinician assesses.
Researchers have found that most of the items on the PCL-R correlate with particular categories or facets of impairment (Perez, Herrero, Velasco, & Rodriguez-Diaz, 2015). The items that correlate with the interpersonal facet of psychopathy include: glibness/superficial charm; grandiose sense of self-worth; pathological lying; and cunning/manipulative. Several items are correlated with the affective facet of psychopathy: lack of remorse or guilt; emotionally shallow; callous/lack of empathy; and failure to accept responsibility for their actions. The items that correlate with the psychopathic lifestyle facet include: needed stimulation/proneness to boredom; parasitic lifestyle; lack of realistic, long-term goals; impulsivity; and irresponsibility. The items that correlate with the antisocial facet of psychopathy include: poor behavioral control; early behavioral problem; juvenile delinquency; revocation of conditional release; and criminal versatility. Finally, two additional items were not correlated significantly with any of the foregoing psychopathic facets: promiscuous sexual behavior and many short-term marital relationships.
When considering the possible overlap between pedophilic behavior and psychopathic behavior, some crucial similarities can be seen. According to the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders - Fifth Edition (American Psychiatric Association, 2013), pedophiles often feel some level of distress as a result of their sexual urges and attraction to children. However, not all pedophiles feel upset about the effects of their behavior or wish they could change their sexual attraction. Where significant overlap may exist between pedophilia and psychopathy is with practicing pedophiles who engage in highly calculated grooming of children for sexual interactions.
Another significant overlap between practicing pedophiles and psychopathic individuals may exist when considering empathy and remorse, and concern for the feelings and overall psychological effects of the abusive sexual behavior among the child victims. It is important to note that many pedophiles rationalize, justify, minimize, and normalize their sexual exploitative and illegal behavior. Because such pedophiles justify their behavior, they do not feel remorse. (Again, they actually feel justified in engaging in such behavior.) Similarly, someone with significant psychopathic traits justifies their own illegal and often exploitative behavior so they, too, do not feel remorse for their actions.
Ultimately, pedophiles who do not feel distress as a result of their sexual urges and abusive behavior with children share a personality facet with psychopathic individuals. Are these two disorders truly separate, distinct disorders, or is it possible that it makes more sense clinically to create a subtype of the pedophile diagnosis with a psychopathic personality specifier or subtype? Considering the clinical overlap between these two disorders can help the public and clinicians, too, to reflect more on the root of each particular disorder. Once we, as a community, are better able to identify and understand what the root of a particular disorder is, we can respond to those disorders in individuals in a more insightful, realistic, and safety-preserving way.