Tom Hardy to be the next 007 - Yes or No?

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
The new Bond film is riddled with bad luck, like the filming of Poltergeist. All sorts of bad things have happened during filming. A portion of Pinewood Studios was even damaged by an explosion. It's a cursed film.
The UK is cursed, this is just one outlet. Your errors in history would point to you being 73 rather than just 37 as the UK doesn't even have finishing school grads that young.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
You taking on the task of answering posts sent to posters that are not you is a sign of an insane troll at work or trait #5 of being a psychopath?? You have real issues with control don't you in that you lack having any. lol

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
As long as it's not Idris Elba, cuz he's not "English English."
Naw, he is likely considered too "white beatch like" to be Bond...They will likely "woke" him up and cast a multicolored transfrankensexfreakoidette of some kind and kill the franchise deader than a door nail.

White_Unifier

Senate Member
Feb 21, 2017
Naw, he is likely considered too "white beatch like" to be Bond...They will likely "woke" him up and cast a multicolored transfrankensexfreakoidette of some kind and kill the franchise deader than a door nail.

I just thought of a lucrative gig for you: the national mascot for the war on drugs.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
My bad, that memo should never have been covered over by any memo that came in 'later'. Perhaps you will meet some man that would be willing to 'suck the poison out'? (need a number?)

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
Hardy’s best known, but not my fave, is Tess of the d’Ubervilles.