Trump Messiah Disorder

coldstream

on dbl secret probation
Oct 19, 2005
Chillliwack, BC
No, sorry. He is not some grand architect genius who is going to re-save the world. He is a rude, crude bully, almost completely off his rocker who thinks that he is quite wonderful.
Nice try ... those rose-coloured glasses, though.
I did not use the word genius. I do not consider him such. I don't consider him an architect, i consider him an iconoclast. And given the sad state of Western culture and economy at this point, it might be just what is needed.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
I did not use the word genius. I do not consider him such. I don't consider him an architect, i consider him an iconoclast. And given the sad state of Western culture and economy at this point, it might be just what is needed.
He is here to dismantle the Yankee Empire, nothing more, nothing less. Everything that Americans have gained from day one is being eroded by Trump and the GOP. All social gains are being attacked, particularly for the poor, the sick and the elderly. You really should take off those rose coloured glasses and get some clear vision of what really is. Either that or ditch your outdated dogma.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
He is here to dismantle the Yankee Empire, nothing more, nothing less. Everything that Americans have gained from day one is being eroded by Trump and the GOP. All social gains are being attacked, particularly for the poor, the sick and the elderly. You really should take off those rose coloured glasses and get some clear vision of what really is. Either that or ditch your outdated dogma.
Well when you consider that most so called social programs do little other than provide jobs for bureaucrats he is probably right .

coldstream

on dbl secret probation
Oct 19, 2005
Chillliwack, BC
If he dismantles the American Empire, the Pax Americana, and rebuilds the American nation state he will have fulfilled his destiny. And you are mistaken in thinking Trump's agenda has anything to do with the GOP Establishment, who are all NeoCon free market globalists and cultural libertarians.

Trump represents a radical departure from the conventional ‘truths’ developed over the last 5 decades by both the Dem and GOP Establishments. Those aligned with dissolution of the moral, culturally identifiable, economically integral, sovereign nation state. A program that is intrinsically entangled with a deeply pessimistic view of all human agency in the world. It is informed by atheism or eco-paganism in diabolical union.

The ideologies and dark sunglasses are all on you, Cliffy

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
I think Trump fulfilled his destiny when he banged Stormy Daniels.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
If he dismantles the American Empire, the Pax Americana, and rebuilds the American nation state he will have fulfilled his destiny. And you are mistaken in thinking Trump's agenda has anything to do with the GOP Establishment, who are all NeoCon free market globalists and cultural libertarians.

Trump represents a radical departure from the conventional ‘truths’ developed over the last 5 decades by both the Dem and GOP Establishments. Those aligned with dissolution of the moral, culturally identifiable, economically integral, sovereign nation state. A program that is intrinsically entangled with a deeply pessimistic view of all human agency in the world. It is informed by atheism or eco-paganism in diabolical union.

The ideologies and dark sunglasses are all on you, Cliffy
I don't have any political or economic ideologies. I only wear dark glasses when I ride my motorcycle. That is why I can see your dogma and Trump's bullshit so clearly.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Why? Who else did he infect?

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
That goes for you too, Wally. You're blind and cannot see your hero for what he is.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
You would know, cliffy...
;)
WE could have a fakenews wiener freak like you in the white house.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
You are dealing with people who are totally lost in "psychological projection"...
;)
DON'T expect them to actually make any sense of the world around them.

coldstream

on dbl secret probation
Oct 19, 2005
Chillliwack, BC
I don't have any political or economic ideologies. I only wear dark glasses when I ride my motorcycle. That is why I can see your dogma and Trump's bullshit so clearly.

:lol: i guess ideologies all get lost in the mystical realms of Cliffyanity.. out there in deep space beyond the borders of the Galaxy. And informed by its canon texts.. like the Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance.. circa 1974 (i had trouble finishing it).

I guess your consistent diatribes and cartoons against Trump have some philosophical rather than political origins. :roll:

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance.. circa 1974 (i had trouble finishing it).

I'll bet you did, Phaedrus.