Trudeau Is Going To Bury Us In Debt

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
There has only one poster till now that was advocating water bombers and coast guard spending instead of military upgrades, so this makes me wonder if Doug is a Hoid Alter?

THAT IS A VERY GOOD QUESTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I saw a news article a while back arguing that politicians DO NOT NEED PAID MEDIA ADVISORS on top of their existing staffs!!!!!!!!!

I guess I will have to look it up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe the article will tell me how much HOID is getting PAID to spew LIE-BERAL horse manure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
There has only one poster till now that was advocating water bombers and coast guard spending instead of military upgrades, so this makes me wonder if Doug is a Hoid Alter?
So you know why nobody ever calls you 'Sherlock'?
That seems to be the only growth industry in the world, why would the banks shut down??

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
Ya'all notice when the rapid ascent began! As soon as Daddy Trudeau got to be head honcho of the country!
It happened in every western democracy

That Daddy Trusdeau was a real trendsetter!

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
So you are agreeing to spend the required amount in NAFTA on defense spending?

Actually it looks to me as if MHz were showing that LIE-berals are responsible for most of our national debt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After all THE BIG DEBT SPIKE occurs while Pierre Trudope was in office!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was a GREAT TIME to be a HOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Showers of grand LIE-beral gravy raining down on Hogs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And then LIE-beral wage and price controls to prevent the suckers........er......tax payers from catching up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Was that what you were trying to tell us Captain Zero?????

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
Any fool can borrow-and-spend his nation's way to prosperity.

No, you can’t. That’s the point. Since Republicans and many Conservative Party supporters have abandoned fiscal responsibility as a main tenet, they have given away any credibility their parties have when they criticize Liberals, Dippers or Democrats.

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Sustainable until the last check bounces, with the US projection of a GDP of 4.8% growth and Canada's 4th quarter of 0.4% and 1.1% GDP projected 2019 growth rate I would say the US has a better chance of balancing their budget than we do