Trump at 700 days plus

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
They also have a lot of money so they are dangerous as far as telling lies goes. Everybody has too much tied up to the blood moons thing to have it just pass and nothing happens like a rapture date that just gets reset. I'm not the one pushing the importance.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
They also have a lot of money so they are dangerous as far as telling lies goes. Everybody has too much tied up to the blood moons thing to have it just pass and nothing happens like a rapture date that just gets reset. I'm not the one pushing the importance.
I didn't say you were. That is what Pence and the other evangelicals are pushing for. That is why they hang around the offal office laying hands on the Dumpster.

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
I didn't say you were. That is what Pence and the other evangelicals are pushing for. That is why they hang around the offal office laying hands on the Dumpster.
You atheists are a funny bunch.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Good thing they are 30M strong rather then 300M. Mind control seem to be easier with groups than it is with individuals. I'm sure they also own the arms industry fir the most part.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
You phony Christians are not.
The part that would be worth seeing is when he accepts the news.

M't:7:21:
Not every one that saith unto me,
Lord,
Lord,
shall enter into the kingdom of heaven;
but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
Jas:2:9:
But if ye have respect to persons,
ye commit sin,
and are convinced of the law as transgressors.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
They will be able to talk about the new 7 million Americans who no longer have health care.

Guess who gets to pay for them?

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Trump comes up with another compromise pro rate the wall and give me a down payment and he will reopen the Gov. What's the Dem. counter offer?