Trump at 700 days plus

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
You think that having a 30-year supply of something means it's renewable?

Oh, dear.
In 30 years we may be powered by dilithium crystals , shit almost everything else in star trek happened , what with technology and all that stuff .

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
In 30 years we may be powered by dilithium crystals , shit almost everything else in star trek happened , what with technology and all that stuff .
It has?

I missed the "interstellar faster-than-light starships" part, the "hundreds of human-occupied planets" part, the "discovered intelligent alien species" part, the "single world government" part, and the "replicator that produces Earl Grey Tea, hot" part.

Then again, I don't get out much.

But thanks for confirming that your understanding of "renewable" is the same as Waltard's.

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
IN 30 years every car in Germany will be electric and every coal fired power plant will be closed.

Progress will be made

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
It has?

I missed the "interstellar faster-than-light starships" part, the "hundreds of human-occupied planets" part, the "discovered intelligent alien species" part, the "single world government" part, and the "replicator that produces Earl Grey Tea, hot" part.

Then again, I don't get out much.

But thanks for confirming that your understanding of "renewable" is the same as Waltard's.
Thanks for playing , you forgot instant communication and the sum total of human knowledge at your fingertip .

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
TSA workers busted running $100 million cocaine smuggling ring

Federal employees are facing 10 years to life in prison after being indicted for using their posts to smuggle over 100 million dollars of cocaine into the U.S. from Puerto Rico.
Twelve members of the drug ring, including TSA baggage screeners and security personnel are facing charges of conspiracy to possess with the intent to distribute.
Authorities say as much as 20 tons of cocaine over an 18 year period was smuggled in.

https://www.aol.com/article/news/20...g-100-million-cocaine-smuggling-ring/21713642

A lot of good a wall will do.

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
The theory that starving refugees are smuggling drugs over the border is something only the white natty climate change deniers could come up with

You want to reduce the harm that drugs are doing to your country you start with the people who are buying it - they are the problem.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
The theory that starving refugees are smuggling drugs over the border is something only the white natty climate change deniers could come up with

You want to reduce the harm that drugs are doing to your country you start with the people who are buying it - they are the problem.
How about the CIA who are controlling it?

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
It's not an argument, shithead.