The Official Trump U.S Supreme Court Justice Nomination Thread

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Who really cares ? If a poster disagrees with another’s stance and gives out reds or greens why worry ? This is an internet forum , do you really care what a bunch of faceless people think ?
When the reds take over from communication they have surpassed their original purpose. When you use it all the time you turn into a troll, good or bad as you are imagining the message will be received the way it was intended.
Perhaps getting one should be needed before you can give one and for somebody like Walnut that would kill his addiction in one small move bu one man but a giant leap forward for mankind. Another option might be that giving a thumbs opens a private chat room with a limit of 4 posts so the reason for the rating can be 'explored' in private as the rating is seen by everybody rather than they are only seen by the one getting it.
The rating has a subliminal message that does get through, a viewer sees a red and thinks somebody sane or without an agenda posted it rather than some fuktard like Walnut who has a hate on for a poster ever since a post was made a many years back. In this it shows that Walnut is insane and while the collective he champions has to support his ways openly or by not chastising him when he needs it. He has no smarts on his own and he is a parrot rather than somebody who can think independently.

I agree they are not important but when you get every post rather by the same troll I would thing his buddies should stand back during the times he is being challenged. Around her I do that to almost everybody if I feel their reply warrants it, that is replied with the same shit Walnut is doing, in the cases where the other poster is still here that kind of trolling is where it should be, in the past because it never should have surfaced in the first place. The actions of the collective here show why Jews have never been able to fit in with anyone outside the collective. The mistake you are making is you think you should be ruling more than just your own lives, when God exiled them to Egypt (using a famine) for a period of 430 years and Moses came around and 'took them' they were missed so much an attempt was made to bring them back. They were not running the country, they were playing a different role. The term 'slave' is based on the 1st member of that collective came to Egypt as a slave, one that got in good with the Rulers so when his relatives came knocking the door was opened up. 'Slave' would have been his/their nickname rather than their social position.

You do not let somebody you hate and despise be the nannies to the children of the 'Royals'.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
... beats the hell out of "rent free" every second post.

BTW, We haven't seen Murphy for a while. Anything that you can do to conjure up Murphy?
Walnut probably does a cut and paste rather than typing it out each time. Please don't send him a macro.

justducky

Electoral Member
Aug 2, 2018
https://politicalwire.com/2018/10/07/the-sad-story-of-lindsey-graham/

"SNIP.....

The Sad Story of Lindsey Graham

October 7, 2018 at 8:00 am EDT By Taegan Goddard 170 Comments

Frank Bruni: “But Graham is special. He really is. I can’t think of another Republican whose journey from anti-Trump outrage to pro-Trump obsequiousness was quite so illogical or half as sad, and his conduct during the war over Kavanaugh completed it. For the president he fought overtime, he fought nasty and he fought without nuance.”

”In so doing, he distilled our rotten politics — its transactional nature, its tribal fury, its hysterical pitch — as neatly as anybody in the current Congress does.”

.....SNIP"

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
Graham is the reason the Republican party was so ripe for the picking.

When it comes to what you would call the Republican Values there is no there there.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Graham is the reason the Republican party was so ripe for the picking.

When it comes to what you would call the Republican Values there is no there there.
Would you like to borrow a nice new crying towel ?

Hoof Hearted

House Member
Jul 23, 2016
Trump knows the price of everything, but the value of nothing.

Had an in law the same way. He suffered from cancer for months before he died and never had a single visitor at the Hospital. I don't remember the term 'winning' ever being brought up at his funeral.

Bar Sinister

Executive Branch Member
Jan 17, 2010
Edmonton

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Trump knows the price of everything, but the value of nothing.

Had an in law the same way. He suffered from cancer for months before he died and never had a single visitor at the Hospital. I don't remember the term 'winning' ever being brought up at his funeral.
You won’t go visit in the hospital , but are compelled to go to the funeral . Aren’t you a peach .