Stupid, Dumb and Just Plain Ignorant Cop Thread

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
Pardon my concern.... It appears your prostate may be halting circulation to your thoughts process. Seeing as how your head’s already up there, be a sport and look for anything weird

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
Pardon my concern.... It appears your prostate may be halting circulation to your thoughts process. Seeing as how your head’s already up there, be a sport and look for anything weird

Thank you- i guess- for your rather morbid and unseemly interest in my prostate gland. But I notice with some concern that you have not rebutted a single point I have made in multiple posts- shall I assume you are a former hockey player who often went without a helmet?

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
You made a point ... or you stole it?

Any idiot can cut and paste

At least I MADE a point! Whats your excuse? All you do is parrot LIE-beral propaganda- why be so lazy you cannot even sum up the crap in your own words?

And I make a habit of carefully noting my sources and marking my own personal opinions separately! People KNOW my opinions and have access to the facts I used to form those opinions.

And what a STARK contrast to your ill considered ranting! Perhaps you might feel better if you actually HAD an answer for anything? Other than the usual LIE-beral demand for MORE GRAVY?

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
It was in a newspaper. Try and keep up

You are being foolish in the usual LIE-beral way! Your Ontari-owe LIE-beral Wynne-bag- the one that lots of Cdns are waiting breathless with excitement to see turfed out of Queens Park charged Red Tory/Conservative Hudak with slander- over his comments on the LIE-beral gas plant scandal!

And what happened with that lawsuit? A conviction? Oh....no.....examination of the evidence persuaded idiot LIE-berals to pull the charges! LIE-berals DO like to play their silly games- WITH PEOPLES LIVES!

Consider this one:

Here is an article illustrating why some cops view the entire public as potentially dangerous psychopaths and why they feel every encounter with the public might turn deadly at a moments notice. With some comments of my own in brackets):

Mom allegedly kills daughter to protect her from aliens.

Postmedia Network. First posted: Tuesday, August 01, 2017 11:27 AM EDT | Updated: Tuesday, August 01, 2017 11:36 AM EDT

A Virginia mother was so convinced that her six-year-old daughter was consumed by aliens that she reportedly killed her to end the misery.

(I guess that says it all about Mom`s level of sanity!)

Darla Elizabeth Hise is currently behind bars, charged with first-degree murder in the Feb. 4 death of her daughter, Abigail. Court documents revealed that the 27-year-old Bath County woman had killed her child with a shotgun because she wanted to send her to heaven to protect her from aliens, The Roanoke Times reported.

(And yet again I ask why LIE-berals feel it is a violation of the civil rights of crazy people that they be made to accept treatment so such tragedies will not continue to occur? Are LIE-berals THAT CHEAP that they would rather see dead bodies than be forced to share any of THEIR GRAVY to pay for mental health treatment? Toronto Sun writer Christina Blizzard did a nice article illustrating that funding for schools has risen TWICE as fast as general health funding- IN SPITE of steadily increasing numbers of people seeking health care while numbers of students DROP! LIE-berals do have THEIR priorities and brainwashing little kids held captive in schools to vote LIE-beral is one of those priorities!)

Hise reportedly told psychiatric hospital officials that she had “aliens in her body and wanted them removed from her stomach,” as stated in a motion the woman's attorney Tony Anderson wrote.

(And how is it that these crazy people walk among us without LIE-berals getting worried? LIE-beral understanding of our civil rights is SERIOUSLY SKEWED! They would rather let people die-either by their own hands -or at the hands of cops who are left to deal with armed lunatics without any real resources! The inquest into the cops shooting of Toronto black man Andrew Loku produced yet ANOTHER jury recommendation that cops be equipped with tazers so they would have a non lethal way to deal with armed loons! But LIE-berals are focused entirely on police training- as if cop training that enables the cop to survive a deranged lunatic attack is somehow deficient!)

(LIE-berals do not wish to admit that a cop cannot `de-escalate` a confrontation with a loon when the loon believes the voices in his head are more valid and real than the other more distant voices shouting “put down the gun” and “get on the floor” etc!)

(LIE-berals have a child like faith in `de-escalation`. I know a guy who works at a facility for the criminally insane- where grouchy inmates often lash out and doctors are quite sure that the staff must not have acted properly and thus encouraged the inmate to be abusive. Calls from staff to have unstable and very hostile patients sedated or trussed in straight jackets are too often RIDICULED by doctors- until an inmate punches a doctor and at that point its straight jacket time- and make sure its cinched up good and tight- DOCTORS ISSUE LIE-beral style hypocrite ORDERS!)

Hise was arrested after police received a call about a shooting at her home. When cops arrived, Hise led them to Abigail's body.

Court documents revealed Hise was speaking incoherently. After being taken to a hospital, Hise was diagnosed by doctors with “possible drug-induced psychosis.”

(And maybe LIE-berals ought to be taking the `war on drugs` more seriously as well? But taking action on drugs would require that LIE-berals give up trying to be `cool` and start acting like `square` worried parents and of course LOTS of money would also be needed- and LIE-berals are far to busy BUYING votes so they can cling to power to ever be bothered with wasting THEIR gravy on loons and drug addicts!)

The information was recently unveiled in a motion filed in a Virginia court.

Tests results showed Hise had methamphetamine, amphetamines, and marijuana in her system. The Roanoke Times reported the suspect had taken the substances in the previous weeks leading up to the shooting.

Besides first degree murder, Hise was also charged with attempted murder, two counts of use of a firearm, possession of methamphetamine and having a firearm while in possession of the drugs.

(And maybe LIE-berals really ought to consider some modest restrictions on guns? A woman who has “aliens in her stomach really is not equipped to handle a gun? Is she? But then as somebody observed: “if we let one idiot have a gun then we must let all the other idiots have a gun too- for self defense! It is LIE-beral civil rights gone mad- with the body count piling up!)

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
At least I MADE a point! Whats your excuse? All you do is parrot LIE-beral propaganda- why be so lazy you cannot even sum up the crap in your own words?

And I make a habit of carefully noting my sources and marking my own personal opinions separately! People KNOW my opinions and have access to the facts I used to form those opinions.

And what a STARK contrast to your ill considered ranting! Perhaps you might feel better if you actually HAD an answer for anything? Other than the usual LIE-beral demand for MORE GRAVY?

That would indicate you've had time to actually read something other than the propagandic drivel you spout. I assure you, IF you'd bothered to read anything, you'd realize I support a no party system. I truly detest "people" who rely on bullshyte and innuendo for their daily intake. Please TRY to have an independent thought. Someone might take the time to read your junk then.

BTW.... If everyone in here who disagrees with your thought(less) is a "LIE-beral", why do you bother? You'll soon become as popular as those militant "Muslims" who routinely get punted from here

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
That would indicate you've had time to actually read something other than the propagandic drivel you spout. I assure you, IF you'd bothered to read anything, you'd realize I support a no party system. I truly detest "people" who rely on bullshyte and innuendo for their daily intake. Please TRY to have an independent thought. Someone might take the time to read your junk then.

BTW.... If everyone in here who disagrees with your thought(less) is a "LIE-beral", why do you bother? You'll soon become as popular as those militant "Muslims" who routinely get punted from here

Oh poor LIE-berals....trying SO HARD to salvage their many disgraced policies! And the job WOULD be easier if you had some facts, a sense of logic, an understanding of the real world beyond your union hall and etc!

Here is a nice little tale explaining the kind of work ethic LIE-berals are instilling in civil service Hogs!

Here is a nice story out of Spain-with some comments of my own added in brackets)..

2 Men In Spain Skip Work For 15 Years Before Their Bosses Finally Realize They perfected the art of playing hooky.

07/01/2016 05:17 am ET. Lee Moran, Trends Editor, The Huffington Post

Two men in southern Spain got away with playing hooky from work for 15 years before their bosses even noticed. An investigation revealed that two local government employees never showed up for work, but the gardener and driver still regularly cashed their pay checks, The Local reports.

“Two representatives of the General Confederation of Labor union (CGT) could have gone years without coming to work,”Jerez de la Frontera town hall said in a statement posted to its website on Wednesday. The driver and gardener worked for the local government in Jerez de la Frontera, southern Spain.

“According to a written statement by the men themselves, this situation could date back 15 years,” it added.

The pair’s dismal work ethic first came to light after the authority’s human resources department started probing staff labor records, El Pais reports. They initially discovered the duo had not worked a single day from January 2015 to the date of the inquiry in May 2016. Further investigations revealed they’d been skipping work since at least 2001.

A representative for the men’s union, the CGT union, claimed the employees had done nothing wrong. He cited a “tacit agreement” with previous councilmen that allowed union members to take off “accumulated days” and to share the vacation days of colleagues.

(I say: OH RIGHT-it’s a TACIT AGREEMENT so its not written down or spelled out for officials to see! AND-they can “share the vacation days of colleagues”! What a nice bunch of guys those Spanish workers are-apparently giving up THEIR holidays to a pair of HOGS!)

One of the men has since returned to work. Both face disciplinary proceedings. It’s unclear what penalty they may face, as the investigation continues.

(I have to ask” why didn’t the second guy return to work? Or is this union code wording for “he made so much money he has decided to retire out of reach of his bosses and IRATE TAX PAYERS?)

Investigators also discovered several members of the town’s SIP local police union were also not working as hard as they should have been. In 2015, One employee was found to have worked for just 96 days, another for 66 days and a third for 47 days.

(Does anybody think this sounds like the “24 and home” deal TORONTO COPS rigged up a few years ago? T.O. cops had only to write 24 tickets and they could then END their shift EARLY! So what that they were being paid to be ON CALL for any emergency during the course of their shift-and instead buggered off as soon as they wrote 24 tickets! And that deal evolved because police services board were getting concerned about lackadaisical Cop attitude to their work! But that deal was ENDED once it saw the public light of day!)

The Spanish employees claimed they were attending meetings, but investigators found these events never took place, according to the municipal government’s statement. “In some cases it is curious that they claimed to have had these meetings on public holidays, obviously without it taking place at all,” the town hall’s statement added.

Despite the potentially damaging revelations, the authority claimed the issue of staff not attending work was not endemic.

(Upon reading this I have to assume that low level Hogs simply skip off work and head for the nearest beach while higher level Hogs show more responsibility by remaining in their offices and smoking copious quantities of WEED! How else to explain the refusal to recognize that `skiving`-the special Euro trash word for goofing off-is not endemic! NO SANE employee disappears for years at a time without being sure his ass is pretty much covered and that means getting REGULAR practice at disappearing!)

The local government vowed to do all it could to stop the practices. “This government again confirms its decision to end the irregular labor situations that may have been happening for some time within the breast of the town hall,” its statement added.

(Again I must LAUGH at Spanish officials who grudgingly admit that something irregular MAY have been happening-perhaps-with their workforce of GROSS HOGS!)

The revelations come just five months after it emerged that a building supervisor in nearby Cadiz similarly went six years without showing up for work. He was caught out after getting an award for two decades of (RELIABLE) service!

(I say all this reminds me of the Walkerton Water Disaster. About SEVENTY FIVE YEARS AGO, Walkerton council DEMANDED that Ontari-owe govt give up control of the Walkerton water system to local govt. They figured they could do the job CHEAPER than provincial Hogs-and they DID! No surprise in this-LOTS of cities and towns have done it. What is UNIQUE is how screwed up Walketon Water got!)

(After gaining control of the system, Walkerton council hired a LICENSED and QUALIFIED man to operate the system. When that guy retired they gave the job to his UN-QUALIFIED AND UN-LICENSED son Stan Kabel.)

(In addition, Walkerton added 3 more wells to their system over the years. They were smart enough to ask Ontari-owe Ministry of Environment for advice-but too DUMB and CHEAP to take it all! They planted TWO WELLS in the middle of swamps and bogs-such land is cheaper and wells can be shallower-and lower cost- but of course the water being produced is SWAMP WATER! Worse-such low lying ground is prone to contamination as filth is washed down into it!)

(Walkerton was not deterred, they installed TWO chlorinators-a main and a backup on each well-as province suggested-and things SHOULD have been fine-but its Hogs doing the work so thing went WRONG FAST!)

(First, ignorant Stan and all his water dept colleagues developed such severe alcohol addictions that city councillors RAIDED the works dept lunch room and CONFISCATED HUGE quantities of alcohol. And dept employees were warned: join Alcoholics Anonymous and get sober or be FIRED!)

(Idiot Stan resented this-he had to do all his drinking in the evening and often came to work a little worse for wear! If resentful Stan had done his job intelligently just THREE days a week, the Walkerton Disaster probably would never have happened! But hung over resentful Stan was such a SLOB he didn’t bother submitting water samples for proper testing-he simply collected water samples from the well closed to where he was nursing his hangover and submitted a pack of `samples` that all came from the cleanest source INSTEAD of getting a sample from each well! Privatizing water testing labs has NOTHING to do with Walkerton Disaster! A lab-private or otherwise can only test what it is given and its typical Hog Propaganda to suggest non union workers were to blame in any way for Walkerton!)

(Stan had a highly paid job that a monkey could do if you could get the monkey a drivers license! But Stan all but ignored his job. Chlorinators broke down and he ignored them. Chlorinators ran out of chlorine and he did not care. Even when he did rouse himself to act, he screwed up-he didn’t like the taste of chlorinated water and so he had the machines dialed down so low that the amount of chlorine being added was NOT enough to sterilize that filthy swamp water!)

(And when the issue of Walkerton water quality was raised-the former mayor of the town IMMEDIATELY pointed to the two newest wells as being the likely problem! These clowns KNEW they were playing fast and loose with public safety, knew they were cutting corners on water quality, knew that Stan Kabel was unqualified, knew that he and his colleagues ALL had major alcohol issues Council closed its eyes and said and did NOTHING!)

(WE all know that politicians who stand up in public and label any union Hogs as lazy unqualified DRUNKS will NOT be re-elected in the next election. Walkerton `leaders` took those short cuts so as not to rock the boat! And THREE PEOPLE DIED and a hundreds more were sickened-with a number of them being forced onto kidney dialysis for the rest of their lives!)

(And Hogs want to tell us it is the fault of Conservatives? Harris govt had NO authority to tell Walkerton council what to do-this IS what it means to be given control-YOU want to be the boss? Fine-now you are-but you CANNOT screw up and blame others for not stopping you from being an asshole!)

(The province had no authority to hire local Walkerton staff, no authority to fire Stan Kabel, no authority to rein in drunken union Hogs, no authority to order the town to put wells in more costly locations that would produce better quality water and they certainly had no authority to snoop around town investigating what local Hogs MIGHT have been doing-especially when local politicians were doing such a great JOB of HIDING their carelessness!)

(But that`s Hog mind set for you-they want all the power, all the control and certainly ALL the money....AND NO RESPONSIBILITY! Cdn Hogs have NO REASON to think they are superior to Euro-Hogs!)

(Cdn Hogs want to act as if Walkerton was a minor glitch and is ancient history-but they IGNORE NEWS RECENT reports about some Toronto houses-13 percent of them - having VERY elevated levels of lead in their drinking water-while many others have lower but still unhealthy levels of lead! Hogs don’t know and DON’T CARE how much old lead pipe is buried around the city-AND ITS STILL IN USE! Going to the trouble of digging it up and replacing it might interfere with their gravy supply!)

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
Why are you quoting me and rambling on about anything and everything? Do you really need a life beyond the brown bottle?

If you had the patience to educate yourself you would see that I quite often quote LIE-berals directly- or I quote reliable new sources who also quote LIE-berals! We find it very handy to keep track of the crap LIE-berals spout so we can track and condemn their FAKE NEWS!

DO you not know the old saying: " to annoy a Conservative you must lie to him; but to annoy a LIE-beral you must tell the truth"! I forget who first said that but he was quite right!

And the other handy saying- from Margaret Thatcher, telling us: "the trouble with LIE-berals is that eventually they run out of other peoples money"! And that is youyr current problem Mr. LIE-beral- NO MORE MONEY to buy votes with!

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
Keep yammering, fool. Who do you annoy while you lie to yourself?

Annoyed? me? Though it does sound like you are in need of some quiet time! And hey- do you recall that nurse that got arrested in the States a while back? I have some thoughts on that and will share them with you- right now:

I present here some comments on the subject of law and justice- the screwed up LIE-beral version- and as example I refer to that Yankee nurse that was briefly arrested for refusing to take a blood sample from some thug.

The thug came to the attention of cops because of a drug deal gone bad. Thug fled and hijacked a pickup truck and raced away- endangering everybody on the road in the stolen vehicle. Eventually thug crashed, wrecked the truck and knocked himself cold.

Thug was taken to the hospital and it was at the hospital that a nurse was asked to take a blood sample from the unconscious thug. Its at this point that things get messy- in classic idiot LIE-beral style! There is law and there is logic and LIE-beral law is very much at odds with the public version of common sense and fair play! And that idiot nurse was playing by stupid LIE-beral rules and refused to take the sample without first getting permission from the unconscious patient.

WE all know there are circumstances when cops CAN gather evidence without our consent. Such as if we are suspected of driving drunk- they can order us to blow into the balloon. We can refuse and at that point they can haul us to the station and take a blood sample- NO PERMISSION REQUIRED! In a case where a driver is drunk or drugged, then time is important- wait too long and the `evidence` in your blood stream vanishes! And in this case with the thug- it is important to know what his status is? Stoned? Drunk? Whatever- its EVIDENCE and ordinary people recognize that drugged up or drunked up thugs who will hijack vehicles when they feel the need should NOT be allowed loose on the streets! Its common sense- too bad LIE-beral hug a thug judges have so muddied the waters that nobody understands the law or their rights any more!

So the nurse followed FAULTY LIE-beral law- as she understood it- as opposed to using logic and agreeing to take the sample. And yes- I know- some LIE-beral judge might rule later that the sample is not admissible- based on that lack of consent from the thug- but with that sort of choice- whose rights are being protected here? Ours or thugs? Who has right on their side and is that too hard a question for LIE-berals? Apparently it is!

So, nurse THINKS she should not take a blood sample- but she is not a lawyer. She speaks to her supervisor by telephone and is told not to take the sample- by another NON lawyer who is influenced yet again by LIE-beral hug a thug garbage!

Cop looses patience with LIE-beral knuckleheads and tells nurse: “you are under arrest” and starts pulling her out to the cruiser. At which point idiot nurse reacts as if he has told her he is a white slave trader and she will be spending the rest of her life in a Turkish harem- performing as a sex slave! What is that idiot woman thinking as she kicks and screams? Apparently she IS NOT THINKING AT ALL!

What would have been the options if she HAD taken the blood sample? Firstly- most of society would have thanked her for gathering useful evidence- we want violence prone, vehicle hijacking drugged up and drunked up thugs ARRESTED and CONVICTED based on logical evidence! NO need here to fake anything or lie- just collect some blood and save it safely since it IS evidence! No need even to test it at that time- just have it in case its requested- this is a logical interpretation of law- its similar to the public right to determine if you are drunk but unable or unwilling to blow into the balloon! Criminals do not get to hide evidence on a whim.

Would a judge have later allowed the sample to be used as evidence? We all know that LIE-berals bend over backwards to coddle thugs in order to win votes- and of course LIE-berals have no desire to waste THEIR GRAVY paying to jail drugged up goofs! But in a sensible world- one not dominated by LIE-beral madness, the blood sample evidence WOULD be of interest to an honest judge seeking to determine how much of a threat the thug is!

That idiot nurse is outraged at the treatment she received after refusing to take the blood sample from the thug. The stupid nurse blames cops. I suggest she should blame LIE-berals for so thoroughly messing up our legal system that a dangerous thug has more rights than the people he his robbing and endangering! And I blame the nurse herself for having such a limited understanding of law and logic!

Ordinary people see little reason to worry about the rights of a thug who has endangered their lives while driving a stolen truck and who was pulled from behind the wheel of the vehicle after he crashed it. Logical people ask “what rights are really being violated here by taking a blood sample”? And the logical answer is NONE! Unless you consider that LIE-berals have the right to neuter our legal system to make it easier for thugs to evade justice?

The nurse is a FOOL!

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
Toronto cops to plead guilty for mocking woman with Down syndrome
By Kevin Connor, Toronto Sun
First posted: Wednesday, October 18, 2017 12:01 PM EDT | Updated: Wednesday, October 18, 2017 02:17 PM EDT
TORONTO - Two Toronto Police officers caught on tape mocking a woman with Down syndrome will enter guilty submissions of discreditable misconduct and insubordination, a police disciplinary tribunal heard Wednesday.
Last November, during a traffic stop on the Queensway in Etobicoke, Consts. Sasa Sljivo and Matthew Saris were recorded on their police cruiser’s dashboard camera laughing at passenger Francie Munoz, 29, who has Down syndrome, and calling her disfigured.
The disciplinary tribunal was told the constables will enter guilty plea submissions under the Police Services Act on Nov. 28.
“I’m happy they intend to plead guilty, but things could change. The whole process has been a joke,” Francie’s mother, Pamela Munoz, said outside police headquarters after the hearing.
“If they (Sljivo and Saris) intended to plead guilty, we could have been done months ago. We have waited fore so long,” she said.
The officers have written an apology to the family for their actions, but Munoz wants that to be done publicly on camera before the press.
She plans to make a verbal submission before the police tribunal prior to the officers receiving any sentence.
“I’m not sure I’ll be happy with the sentence,” she added.
The family’s lawyer, Jennifer Macko, said she will have to look at case law before making any sentencing recommendations.
Francie’s family have also filed a complaint with the Human Rights Tribunal of Ontario.
In part, they will be looking to have better screening and training during the hiring process of police officers.
Francie, who wasn’t at the tribunal on Wednesday, is expected to attend the hearing when the officers enter guilty pleas.
kconnor@postmedia.com
Toronto cops to plead guilty for mocking woman with Down syndrome | Toronto & GT

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
Toronto cops to plead guilty for mocking woman with Down syndrome
By Kevin Connor, Toronto Sun
First posted: Wednesday, October 18, 2017 12:01 PM EDT | Updated: Wednesday, October 18, 2017 02:17 PM EDT
TORONTO - Two Toronto Police officers caught on tape mocking a woman with Down syndrome will enter guilty submissions of discreditable misconduct and insubordination, a police disciplinary tribunal heard Wednesday.
Last November, during a traffic stop on the Queensway in Etobicoke, Consts. Sasa Sljivo and Matthew Saris were recorded on their police cruiser’s dashboard camera laughing at passenger Francie Munoz, 29, who has Down syndrome, and calling her disfigured.
The disciplinary tribunal was told the constables will enter guilty plea submissions under the Police Services Act on Nov. 28.
“I’m happy they intend to plead guilty, but things could change. The whole process has been a joke,” Francie’s mother, Pamela Munoz, said outside police headquarters after the hearing.
“If they (Sljivo and Saris) intended to plead guilty, we could have been done months ago. We have waited fore so long,” she said.
The officers have written an apology to the family for their actions, but Munoz wants that to be done publicly on camera before the press.
She plans to make a verbal submission before the police tribunal prior to the officers receiving any sentence.
“I’m not sure I’ll be happy with the sentence,” she added.
The family’s lawyer, Jennifer Macko, said she will have to look at case law before making any sentencing recommendations.
Francie’s family have also filed a complaint with the Human Rights Tribunal of Ontario.
In part, they will be looking to have better screening and training during the hiring process of police officers.
Francie, who wasn’t at the tribunal on Wednesday, is expected to attend the hearing when the officers enter guilty pleas.
kconnor@postmedia.com
Toronto cops to plead guilty for mocking woman with Down syndrome | Toronto & GT

Yes....yes.....tedious, tiresome and un-necessary are some words to describe the witch hunt being pushed by LIE-berals who think we can all get along nicely with out any cops at all...until somebody rips off their stash of weed!

Used to be we could say what we wanted IN PRIVATE- but not any more! Not with LIE-berals sucking desperately for VOTES at any price!

LOst in all this LIE-beral inspired crap is the fact that the mother RAN A RED LIGHT! AND she was too dumb to to recognize she was caught red handed ON VIDEO and went to court to fight the ticket! At that point the video of the cops making unkind remarks- THAT THEY NEVER EXPECTED THE PUBLIC TO HEAR- became public!

So the point is this: that a CRAP driver who ran a red light is using her daughter as a shield hoping to get govt to DROP THE TICKET AND SAVE HER A BUNDLE ON INSURANCE!

And she may be hoping to get :sympathy" money out of always generous to minorities LIE-berals! This case IS ALL ABOUT MONEY and a CRAP DRIVING RECORD!!

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
Yes....yes.....tedious, tiresome and un-necessary are some words to describe the witch hunt being pushed by LIE-berals who think we can all get along nicely with out any cops at all...until somebody rips off their stash of weed!

Used to be we could say what we wanted IN PRIVATE- but not any more! Not with LIE-berals sucking desperately for VOTES at any price!

LOst in all this LIE-beral inspired crap is the fact that the mother RAN A RED LIGHT! AND she was too dumb to to recognize she was caught red handed ON VIDEO and went to court to fight the ticket! At that point the video of the cops making unkind remarks- THAT THEY NEVER EXPECTED THE PUBLIC TO HEAR- became public!

So the point is this: that a CRAP driver who ran a red light is using her daughter as a shield hoping to get govt to DROP THE TICKET AND SAVE HER A BUNDLE ON INSURANCE!

And she may be hoping to get :sympathy" money out of always generous to minorities LIE-berals! This case IS ALL ABOUT MONEY and a CRAP DRIVING RECORD!!

And here is yet another post explaining why cops treat us all as potentially explosive loons:

Here is yet another article explaining why cops vieww us all as potentially dangerous and mentally unstable nutbars! With some comments of my own in brackets):

Man arrested, accused of shooting grandson's father dead while father held baby

THE ASSOCIATED PRESS. FIRST POSTED: WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 20, 2017 09:24 AM EDT | UPDATED: WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 20, 2017 09:29 AM EDT

YOUNGSTOWN, Ohio — Authorities say a 61-year-old man has been arrested in Ohio after fatally shooting the father of his 3-week-old grandson while the father held the child.

The shooting occurred Monday night during a domestic dispute in Youngstown. Twenty-seven-year-old Charles Pargo died at the scene.

Louis Littlejohn, of Liberty Township, is charged with aggravated murder. He has a court hearing Wednesday afternoon.

WKBN-TV reports Youngstown police say the shooting occurred after an argument between the two men over custody of the infant. Police say the dispute appeared to have been resolved when Littlejohn went back into the home and shot Pargo as he held the baby, who wasn’t injured.

Police say Littlejohn then walked outside, dropped a gun and surrendered.

Court records don’t indicate if Littlejohn has an attorney.

(Oh- like it MATTERS if he has an attorney? The guy is a loon! And the baby is now missing a father and a grandfather-ine dead and the other in jail for a long time! With tax payers footing the bill to raise the baby and incarcerate the idiot grandfather! And how ridiculous is it that LIE-beral will spend WAY MORE to jail the murderous old fool than they will raising the kid?))

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
Who's your favorite cop, beer? Daniel Holtzclaw or Justin Volpe?

Oh poor little t-gurly- I wondered if you would crawl out from under your rock?

And since you are here- why not ANSWER the question? You know- the one you LIE-berals are DUCKING!!!!

Tell us what training can be given to a cop so the crazy woman with the knife will listen to the distant voice of a cop INSTEAD of the much more important voices in hr own head?

YOu LIE-berals are so bold and brave- sneering at people- but you have NO ANSWERS for the troubles YOU MAKE!

So clever guy- GO AHEAD and tell us how to de-escalate a crazy person who may also be on drugs so there are EXTRA VOICES in his head- drowning out the cops!

And we know you cannot do it! You are just a blowhard!!!!!

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Oh poor little t-gurly- I wondered if you would crawl out from under your rock?

And since you are here- why not ANSWER the question? You know- the one you LIE-berals are DUCKING!!!!

Tell us what training can be given to a cop so the crazy woman with the knife will listen to the distant voice of a cop INSTEAD of the much more important voices in hr own head?

YOu LIE-berals are so bold and brave- sneering at people- but you have NO ANSWERS for the troubles YOU MAKE!

So clever guy- GO AHEAD and tell us how to de-escalate a crazy person who may also be on drugs so there are EXTRA VOICES in his head- drowning out the cops!

And we know you cannot do it! You are just a blowhard!!!!!

Volpe, huh? Kinda what I figured.