Major Democrat Donor Slammed with Sexual Harassment Allegations

tay

Hall of Fame Member
May 20, 2012
The head of Amazon Studios was put on leave Thursday following sexual harassment allegations from a producer on the Amazon series Man in the High Castle, adding to Hollywood's crisis over its mistreatment of women.

Studio executive Roy Price is on a leave of absence effective immediately, Amazon said in a statement.

The company also said it's reviewing its options for projects it has with The Weinstein Co., the embattled firm that fired co-founder Harvey Weinstein on Sunday over allegations of sexual misconduct and assault.

Amazon is developing two series with The Weinstein Co., The Romanoffs from Mad Men creator Matthew Weiner and an untitled drama from filmmaker David O. Russell and starring Robert De Niro and Julianne Moore.

Christopher Tricarico, an attorney for Hackett, said that the trade paper's account of her allegations was accurate.

Hackett, a producer on Amazon's High Castle drama based on the work of her late father, author Philip K. Dick, alleged that Price propositioned her with crudely suggestive language after a 2015 Comic-Con event in San Diego.

According to Hackett's account in The Hollywood Reporter, she met Price for the first time at a post-convention dinner attended by the cast of High Castle and Amazon staff.

He invited her to a company party at a hotel and she joined Price and another then-Amazon executive in a cab ride there. According to Hackett, Price repeatedly propositioned her, saying, "You will love my [slang for penis]."

more

Amazon Studios chief on leave following harassment claims - Entertainment - CBC News

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
LOL
Where is Hitlary and Bull?

I guess defending child rapists (laughingly) and empowering rapists ( and marrying them) and paying out settlements for being a rapist don't count?

You hinting that is the norm for anybody that is a member of a 'Private club', cause you are probably right.

Not to mention Hillie's reported dykie aggressions
guess that's how she got in that club

Also is Obama in the club ?
Does it count if the person who claims to have had sex with him on the side was a guy?

"And one of the first people to talk was Larry Sinclair, right? Could you tell me more about him?
Larry wrote a book about having two homosexual encounters with Obama in 1999, when Obama was state senator.

Larry's not the most reliable of sources, though. He's a self-confessed fraudster, wanted in Arizona.
Yeah, I didn't believe everything he said, but his story was always consistent. Also, a guy called Daniel Parisi brought a defamation case against Larry for writing the book, but a federal district judge threw it out of court, which isn't to say Larry was telling the truth, but this judge clearly didn't think he was lying either."
https://www.vice.com/sv/article/5gavex/this-man-has-proof-that-obama-is-gay

"SEX, DRUGS AND BARACK 'N' ROLL Explosive new biography reveals Barack Obama partied on cocaine, had ‘passionate’ student romps and even considered gay relationship with uni professor
New tell-all book reveals the US President was still seeing an ex before dating future First Lady Michelle"
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3474817/barack-obama-biography-lover-cocaine-poems/

Yeah, Trump talked a bit dirty with some of his detractors one day ( who were doing the same) and he gets put in with these swamp dwellers?
thats highlarious

Last edited:

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
Actually no, we are blaming Newfoundland.

I think Eagle has a valid argument, RCS.

"Trudeau’s rise would be abetted by the machinery that helped Obama win the presidency in 2008, forged via connections between Canada 2020, the Liberals and Global Progress Initiative, an international network also founded by Podesta; Canada 2020 became its Canadian hub. Matt Browne, a senior fellow at CAP, sits on 2020’s impressively diverse advisory board. In 2011, the Liberals licensed the Democrats’ VoteBuilder database, modified it and repackaged it as “Liberalist.” Trudeau’s team, including Butts and Katie Telford (now the PM’s chief of staff), attended a 2012 CAP event on lessons from the Obama campaign. Precision Strategies, run by former Obama strategists, had provided “Team Trudeau” with advice since 2013, Politico reported in 2016. CAP’s Global Progress Initiative held international events attended by the “Trudeau Liberals and the guys from Canada 2020,” Browne told the Globe and Mail in 2016. Policies from CAP’s Inclusive Prosperity Commission—pledging to address income inequality and dispensing with a zero-deficit target—found their way into the Liberal platform."

Inside the progressive think tank that really runs Canada - Macleans.ca

Hoof Hearted

House Member
Jul 23, 2016
Women love the attention of powerful men. How else do you explain 7 women marrying Larry King? The dude looks like a giant toad!

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.

"Trudeau’s rise would be abetted by the machinery that helped Obama win the presidency in 2008, forged via connections between Canada 2020, the Liberals and Global Progress Initiative, an international network also founded by Podesta; Canada 2020 became its Canadian hub. Matt Browne, a senior fellow at CAP, sits on 2020’s impressively diverse advisory board. In 2011, the Liberals licensed the Democrats’ VoteBuilder database, modified it and repackaged it as “Liberalist.” Trudeau’s team, including Butts and Katie Telford (now the PM’s chief of staff), attended a 2012 CAP event on lessons from the Obama campaign. Precision Strategies, run by former Obama strategists, had provided “Team Trudeau” with advice since 2013, Politico reported in 2016. CAP’s Global Progress Initiative held international events attended by the “Trudeau Liberals and the guys from Canada 2020,” Browne told the Globe and Mail in 2016. Policies from CAP’s Inclusive Prosperity Commission—pledging to address income inequality and dispensing with a zero-deficit target—found their way into the Liberal platform."

Another hit piece by Macleans , what is going on ?

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA

And it is not like this was a secret.

Time to kick Obama Election Campaign Experts Out of Canada

Hoof Hearted

House Member
Jul 23, 2016
My wife is French...

Gotta be careful marrying those Quebec gals. Around the age of 25, that's when the Poutine Bombs go off...BAM!...KER-POW!!...

Instant mile-wide caboose and thunder thighs. Fortunately my gal is an Ontario Francophone and still retains a lovely figure! :)

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek

HOLLYWOOD – Showing the fortitude the entertainment industry is known for, numerous actors have come forward to condemn accused sexual predator Harvey Weinstein now that he has no power to stop them from getting roles or hurt their bank account in any way.

“I was absolutely horrified by Harvey’s actions,” said George Clooney. “And I knew I had to publicly disavow him as soon as he was fired from his production company.”

“I want everyone to know I believe and support women who come forward to report sexual assault in strong enough numbers to create the circumstances where I had to back them or risk damage to my own reputation.”

Numerous celebrities have claimed that they only worked with Weinstein for so many years because they didn’t know about the allegations that have been publicly referenced and mocked at awards show since 2011. Others, like Matt Damon, have blamed the media for failing to report the story they did their best to suppress.

A number have admitted to hearing something but not knowing all the details. Glenn Close stated “Sure I had heard rumours. But I thought it was just another of those situations where allegations of sexual misconduct hover around a powerful, wealthy man for years and then turn out to be nothing.”

At press time Woody Allen, Roman Polanski and Casey Affleck had yet to release a statement for some reason.

Courageous actors speak out against Harvey Weinstein now that he can't affect their careers - The Beaverton

Hoof Hearted

House Member
Jul 23, 2016
This kinda ties into this thread...

When I got my last monthly injection the Nurse said, "This is the fun part of my job. I get down on my knees and you drop your pants."

AWKward MOment!

I didn't know what to say. I thought about reporting her to HR, but figured I'd just let it go. I have a good sense of humour and gave her the benefit of the doubt...even though it was quite the outrageous thing for a Nurse to say to her patient.