Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Canadians

Votes: 9 28.1%

• Total voters

Bar Sinister

Executive Branch Member
Jan 17, 2010
Edmonton
Re: Why won't Donald Trump release his tax returns?

Remember when hubby Bill was on impeachment trial for selling nuke secrets to China?

No, and no one else does either because it was an imaginary incident. This is merely a weak attempt to derail the thread. Clinton was impeached for lying to Congress - not for anything else.

There are several reasons reasons why Drumpf won't release his tax returns:
1. They would probably reveal that he has consistently lied about how much he is worth.
2. Charitable deductions would probably be almost nonexistent. The only charity Donald gives to is himself.
3. It would probably reveal that he has availed himself of numerous unpatriotic loopholes including offshore accounts.
4. It would probably reveal that Trump has arranged numerous business deals with foreign businesses - the very businesses he has so soundly condemned in his nonsensical rhetoric.

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007

Someone got a link to Mrs. Clinton's tax returns?

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister

No, and no one else does either because it was an imaginary incident. This is merely a weak attempt to derail the thread. Clinton was impeached for lying to Congress - not for anything else.

1. They would probably reveal that he has consistently lied about how much he is worth.
2. Charitable deductions would probably be almost nonexistent. The only charity Donald gives to is himself.
3. It would probably reveal that he has availed himself of numerous unpatriotic loopholes including offshore accounts.
4. It would probably reveal that Trump has arranged numerous business deals with foreign businesses - the very businesses he has so soundly condemned in his nonsensical rhetoric.

All of these elements are fantasies unless you can prove otherwise.

On that note, it would not be at all surprising if the Clinton books showed much of the same

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister

I'll wager that Trump's personal tax returns will read much the same.

... Where the real magic is relates to the multitude of LLCs, LPs, etc that are registered in and outside of the USA.

No one can tell me that Trump or the Clintons do not have similar mechanisms in place, they would be fools not to

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.

I think there is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY bigger fish to fry than Trump tax returns. Like maybe taking a peek at all the tax returns of Trump's multitude of employees!

eh1eh

Blah Blah Blah
Aug 31, 2006
Under a Lone Palm

News Brief.
He doesn't want people to know he is actually a loser that doesn't make much money.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.

News Brief.
He doesn't want people to know he is actually a loser that doesn't make much money.

How much of his campaign expenses did he pay out of his own pocket? Could you match the amount? :) :) :) :

So your support for Trump could be categorized as doubtful?

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.

I'm not running. What does that have to do with this anyway?

Well, you characterized him as "actually a loser that doesn't make much money".
So naturally I took you to be a person of greater means.

eh1eh

Blah Blah Blah
Aug 31, 2006
Under a Lone Palm

Well, you characterized him as "actually a loser that doesn't make much money".
So naturally I took you to be a person of greater means.

I'm not. But I'm not running for public office. Do you understand the premise of this thread?

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.

I'm not. But I'm not running for public office. Do you understand the premise of this thread?

I'm not just sure why Mr. Average Citizen would concern himself with Trump's tax return. Speaking for myself I doubt if I would even understand it! :) :)

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007

I think we know the real question here is Why won't Donald Trump release his tax returns when we say he should?

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010

Naw, it's more Trump is a fwaidy cat.

10larry

Electoral Member
Apr 6, 2010
Niagara Falls
Re: Trump sides with Russia over Crimea

From the link
snip <says a great deal about how truly bizarre this election has gotten.>
No doubt bizarre and with a cia big wig endorsing putins' savvy it speaks ill of barac that let putin secure his crimean port from him, speaks even more ill of the cia that is supposed to know about the pesky russians' moves.
If you still like hillary despite her blood lust think tpp, she favours it but is rather quite on it right now however if elected she'll put it on the front burner asap. When you get right down to it hillary is the only reason trump excelled out of his element, poison B appears survivable poison A not so much.