2016 Republican National Convention

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
The Carnival Barker was in fine circus form.
I agree he is that, but if you look upon the body of America, its people, its layout, its circus like day to day, the actions never stops in the bigtop, does it? Twentyfour-seven circus, clowns all over the place reflecting what they got from movies and country music, the luney mass of born agains, (of couse they've been born again cuz they flunked life seven or eight hundred times in a row, they will always need to be born again and again) it is Carnal Maximus. They are all Barkers Kreskin. Enough bvarking I hope they catch that truck tire.
Sink thier teeth into it.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
I am so very happy that thing did not stay in Canada.

He said his father escaped Cuba with a hundred dollar sewn into his underware. How in fuk can you hide a hundred dollars in underware?
He's a lying piece of human garbage and every American should shun him and drive him out of your country. Into Mexico where he will be eaten by wild dogs.

Now, now, a little respect for the Reverend!

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
innovate your way to greatness, that word keeps popping up for someones reason. War is the bussiness of this planet, that's why the old people called it hell, the home of meat, it's not that bad but in the real world you don't have pain in your knees.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
I don't think you know how he will do that.

I don't have to as long as he does. I realize Congress can f**k it up, but that's another story. :)

Trump would make a good benevolent dictator! (I loved what he said about political correctness.)

He reminded me so much of the "Bull of the Woods"..................Gordon Gibson Sr.

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
To what has the grand old party of Abe come? And I wonder what he might have to say were he able to respond. How could it come to this? I heard tonight that some Republican spokesman actually told the delegates that it wasn't the Republican party it was the Trump party. For sure he is the absolute antithesis of everything that Ronald Reagan stood for. Sad, so sad.

What I find even sadder is that I believe that millions and millions of Americans watched Trump speak tonight and agreed with every single word he said.

Great speech by Ivanka as were those of her siblings.

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
Regaining manufacturing would be a good start. Banning criminal refugees would be a shot in the arm. I don't think you were listening!:)

When he spoke about political correctness, JLM - it struck a chord with me.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
To what has the grand old party of Abe come? And I wonder what he might have to say were he able to respond. How could it come to this? I heard tonight that some Republican spokesman actually told the delegates that it wasn't the Republican party it was the Trump party. For sure he is the absolute antithesis of everything that Ronald Reagan stood for. Sad, so sad.

What I find even sadder is that I believe that millions and millions of Americans watched Trump speak tonight and agreed with every single word he said.

Abe was great in his day, but 150 years have passed- the Mississippi River had barely been discovered!

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006

I can't speak to her speech, I reserve one American election or Canadian or Brittish per year maximum, I've heard all of them before. I'd vote for Trump because I know he's intelligent and dosn't want to hang from a post on that avenue. I think he could be perswayded to save his ***.

Last edited:

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
I like Russian politics the best this year, I have no idea what they,re saying unless there's a transcript, most of the time there is, I like thier poise there's a certain clean to them, I think we/re far into the western eclipse

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
I don't have to as long as he does. I realize Congress can f**k it up, but that's another story. :)

Trump would make a good benevolent dictator! (I loved what he said about political correctness.)

You don't know how he would do it and you would vote for him because he's not politically correct.

That's pretty stupid.

When he spoke about political correctness, JLM - it struck a chord with me.

You should be deported.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
The transcripts are wonderful still there's a void somewhat dimenished but apparent nevertheless, I think it's the shock of non Limey or Yankee communication from the away places, I was educated by British and American TV and novels, SF , there are a lot of other humans,

Trump would make an excellent dictator perhaps even a planet eating one, it's time for something like that, I'm sick and tired of waiting for Jesus.

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
Trump, the biggest boaster in the world, needs a new script

After a year of campaigning and four days of the Republican Convention, Donald Trump’s acceptance speech – the big, or huge, huge oration – was not so different from what the man said back at the Iowa caucus when the year we live in was new and fresh.

Not much new or fresh about his pitch. The point of the acceptance speech was, obviously, to use the massive platform of TV and reach beyond the adoring crowd in the room to touch the millions of mildly curious or unconvinced voters, with a convincing message.

Trump, the biggest boaster in the world, needs a new script - The Globe and Mail

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
Trump, the biggest boaster in the world, needs a new script

After a year of campaigning and four days of the Republican Convention, Donald Trump’s acceptance speech – the big, or huge, huge oration – was not so different from what the man said back at the Iowa caucus when the year we live in was new and fresh.

Not much new or fresh about his pitch. The point of the acceptance speech was, obviously, to use the massive platform of TV and reach beyond the adoring crowd in the room to touch the millions of mildly curious or unconvinced voters, with a convincing message.

Trump, the biggest boaster in the world, needs a new script - The Globe and Mail

You/ve said nothing there, what is your position?