In Brexit vote, echoes of Trumpism minus Donald Trump

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Your funnin' made a body wonder. Don't think you're a bad guy, and I think you believe you're not a racist, but take some time and dig around inside your head some.

Yup I know in the past I was pretty crude.. and apologize. From here on, I won't troll and I will try to stay on point.

Maybe the fact that watching the US election, seeing what is happening down there has turned me off the US a bit too.. I mean, when I lived in Texas and my friends told me about how they are treated, couldn't really relate..

Now I'm seeing in blasted through my TV everyday. It truly makes me sick.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Yup I know in the past I was pretty crude.. and apologize. From here on, I won't troll and I will try to stay on point.

Maybe the fact that watching the US election, seeing what is happening down there has turned me off the US a bit too.. I mean, when I lived in Texas and my friends told me about how they are treated, couldn't really relate..

Now I'm seeing in blasted through my TV everyday. It truly makes me sick.
Tell you what, I'll lay off the "pinkies" comments too. Spirit of solidarity and all that.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Obama vows to defy GOP Congress and pass immigration reform with executive order

Eagle going to have some wets and new neighbors.

Lmao

Calling Latinos "Wets"... short for wetbacks.

Oh no racism there B00m!

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
It is easy... All I need to do is type your name in and a few key words and your racial slurs pop all over the place!

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Muslims destroying British , Australian, Canadian war graves.

This is why the world needs to exterminate these vermine.

Oh but you've changed!

Yup, that's what they call them in the USA.. you know I never even knew that slur until I moved to the USA.. Amazing.

Speaks volumes about the USA, no wonder there are so many who would vote for Trump.

That's what YOU called them! Not Americans... YOU... a Canadian!

You called them that and "vermine" as well as calling for their extermination.

Own it!

You can't win against me... I own you bro!

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Oh yes B00mer... we've all heard about all of your imaginary Mexican, Black, and Muslim girlfriends and wives.

Dude... do you think ANYONE believes that?

Well we all know that's Muslims are Godless creatures..

Will the Antichrist be a Muslim?

Ohhhhhhh! What!