The association of others with God

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
Don't reply to these three evils, MHz; they do not deserve any effort, and they do not understand, and if they understand they evade. I don't like them truly.
You do not think we are worth it because we do not just blindly accept Mohammed's lies like you do.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
You keep saying "book". The protestant "book" as you call it is a collection of 66 books. Written by men to give a sense of purpose and hope to a certain culture. I have read these books from Front cover to back cover and for the life of me Ill never quite understand why folks like yourself don't spend a little more time researching the history of these writings. Two words for you,,,,~ Public,,,Library~
It takes all 66 books to make the 'big picture' available for understanding. You did the introduction, when you 'study the book' rather than read it you start at the back and work your way to the beginning. Think of it as using the index to bone up on the specific parts of the book as all topics have a bit here and a bit there.

Isa:28:9-10:
Whom shall he teach knowledge?
and whom shall he make to understand doctrine?
them that are weaned from the milk,
and drawn from the breasts.
For precept must be upon precept,
precept upon precept;
line upon line,
line upon line;
here a little,
and there a little:

You do not think we are worth it because we do not just blindly accept Mohammed's lies like you do.
I read the Bible so why is my view the way it is that leaves many without hope of having a favorable introduction to the kingdom of God.

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
Don't reply to these three evils, MHz; they do not deserve any effort, and they do not understand, and if they understand they evade. I don't like them truly.
I don't know why I love you but I do,,I don't know why I cry so but I do,,I know that I'm so lonely,,,and that I love you only,,,i don't know why I love ye but I do. :).

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
The part that you might consider is that chatting with other believers is better for your own relationship with God than trying to impart understanding to those who are blind for some reason. The soul you save might be your own.

This is if those blind are unaware or they want to understand, but these devils: they know, but they deliberately contradict, revile and mock in ugly way: they mock God Almighty and His messengers: Jesus and Mohammed.

So I don't like them and I am against them and their idolatry and blaspheming.
Anyone does not deserve than telling him once only, and this will be enough that the argument is established against him before God.

While if a person wants to understand and wants to think, and he really seeks after the truth, then OK, I may tell him more and discuss with him more.

Quran 36:
10. It is the same to them whether you [Mohammed] warn them or you warn them not, they believe not e.

11. You [Mohammed] only warn him who follows the admonition [of the Quran]f and fears [God] Most Gracious in secret g, so give him the good news of forgiveness and excellent reward [in the Next Life.]
e In you, Mohammed, on account of their ignorance, stubbornness and their following their grandfathers blindly.
f It means: The one who takes advantage of your warning, is only the one who follows the Quran, i.e. who receives admonition of the Quran.
g i.e. in private, when none of people is attending.

The interpretation is by Mohammed-Ali Hassan Al-Hilly.

In fact, my answers are principally not to them, but to others in the first degree.

Last edited:

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
I read the Bible so why is my view the way it is that leaves many without hope of having a favorable introduction to the kingdom of God.
huh?

This is if those blind are unaware or they want to understand, but these devils: they know, but they deliberately contradict, revile and mock in ugly way: they mock God Almighty and His messengers: Jesus and Mohammed.

Anyone does not deserve than telling him once only, and this will be enough that the argument is established against him before God.

While if a person wants to understand and wants to think, and he really seeks after the truth, then OK, I may tell him more and discuss with him more.

Quran 36:
10. It is the same to them whether you [Mohammed] warn them or you warn them not, they believe not e.

11. You [Mohammed] only warn him who follows the admonition [of the Quran]f and fear [God] Most Gracious in secret g, so give him the good news of forgiveness and excellent reward [in the Next Life.]
e In you, Mohammed, on account of their ignorance, stubbornness and their following their grandfathers blindly.
f It means: The one who takes advantage of your warning, is only the one who follows the Quran, i.e. who receives admonition of the Quran.
g i.e. in private, when none of people is attending.

The interpretation is by Mohammed-Ali Hassan Al-Hilly.
Think? There is no thinking involved in believing without question.

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
On the contrary. I read the words of " Jesus" quite often and this great teacher has all of my respect. Especially his words that may have been found in the hypothetical Q,,,like the Beatitudes. Mewhammed,,who married a nine year old. Get real.
'

That was directed at selfslime and I use the word Jesus because that is the Greco Roman name attributed to him I believe his real name may have been Yeshu or Yeshua which probably would be closer to Joshua but I'm not sure .

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
That was directed at selfslime and I use the word Jesus because that is the Greco Roman name attributed to him I believe his real name may have been Yeshu or Yeshua which probably would be closer to Joshua but I'm not sure .

yeah, how did they come up with jesus instead of Josh?

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
Jesus Look up Jesus at Dictionary.com
late 12c. (Old English used hælend "savior"), from Greek Iesous, which is an attempt to render into Greek the Aramaic proper name Jeshua (Hebrew Yeshua) "Jah is salvation," a common Jewish personal name, the later form of Hebrew Yehoshua (see Joshua).

That is from the online etymology dictionary. =)

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
They deserve to know there are some believers around and since I'm only explaining why I'm a believer it isn't a conversion attempt. That being said it is quite easy to spot which ones are going to be gathered in the kinder way, even then not all of those will invited to take part in the 1,000 years as part of the living, they will be asleep in death until the Great White Throne. For the others they will be unhappy to be part of the dead without the relief of being asleep.
Phobia of Islam (and believers in general) is rampant on this site. I laugh at their silliness, if you do less you are trying too hard.

Exactly my point.

Joh:12:42:
Nevertheless among the chief rulers also many believed on him;
but because of the Pharisees they did not confess him,
lest they should be put out of the synagogue:

Jesus Look up Jesus at Dictionary.com
late 12c. (Old English used hælend "savior"), from Greek Iesous, which is an attempt to render into Greek the Aramaic proper name Jeshua (Hebrew Yeshua) "Jah is salvation," a common Jewish personal name, the later form of Hebrew Yehoshua (see Joshua).

That is from the online etymology dictionary. =)
You might want to use a different source.

https://www.blueletterbible.org/lang/lexicon/lexicon.cfm?Strongs=G2424&t=KJV

1. Jesus = "Jehovah is salvation"
    1. Jesus, the Son of God, the Saviour of mankind, God incarnate
    2. Jesus Barabbas was the captive robber whom the Jews begged Pilate to release instead of Christ
    3. Joshua was the famous captain of the Israelites, Moses' successor (Ac. 7:45, Heb. 4:8)
    4. Jesus, son of Eliezer, one of the ancestors of Christ (Lu. 3:29)
    5. Jesus, surnamed Justus, a Jewish Christian, an associate with Paul in the preaching of the gospel (Col. 4:11)

https://www.blueletterbible.org/lang/lexicon/lexicon.cfm?Strongs=G5547&t=KJV

1. Christ = "anointed"
    1. Christ was the Messiah, the Son of God
    2. anointed

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
yeah, how did they come up with jesus instead of Josh?
I don't know Twila. I believe the name was Iesous in the Greek. You'd have to ask someone who knows more than me about that.

I don't know Twila. I believe the name was Iesous in the Greek. You'd have to ask someone who knows more than me about that.
oh wait Anne answered you nevermind

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
They deserve to know there are some believers around and since I'm only explaining why I'm a believer it isn't a conversion attempt. That being said it is quite easy to spot which ones are going to be gathered in the kinder way, even then not all of those will invited to take part in the 1,000 years as part of the living, they will be asleep in death until the Great White Throne. For the others they will be unhappy to be part of the dead without the relief of being asleep.
Phobia of Islam (and believers in general) is rampant on this site. I laugh at their silliness, if you do less you are trying too hard.
Phobia? I think you may be deluding yourself about phobias.

Exactly my point.
My point in saying "huh?" was that you tend to write in some kind of glyph or code that escape people that use the English language.

Joh:12:42:
Nevertheless among the chief rulers also many believed on him;
but because of the Pharisees they did not confess him,
lest they should be put out of the synagogue:

You might want to use a different source.

https://www.blueletterbible.org/lang/lexicon/lexicon.cfm?Strongs=G2424&t=KJV

1. Jesus = "Jehovah is salvation"
    1. Jesus, the Son of God, the Saviour of mankind, God incarnate
    2. Jesus Barabbas was the captive robber whom the Jews begged Pilate to release instead of Christ
    3. Joshua was the famous captain of the Israelites, Moses' successor (Ac. 7:45, Heb. 4:8)
    4. Jesus, son of Eliezer, one of the ancestors of Christ (Lu. 3:29)
    5. Jesus, surnamed Justus, a Jewish Christian, an associate with Paul in the preaching of the gospel (Col. 4:11)

https://www.blueletterbible.org/lang/lexicon/lexicon.cfm?Strongs=G5547&t=KJV

1. Christ = "anointed"
    1. Christ was the Messiah, the Son of God
    2. anointed
Use the ENGLISH TRANSLATION Bible as a source for verifying the HEBREW/GREEK Bible? yeeeeeaaaaaah right :roll:

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB

In fact, my answers are principally not to them, but to others in the first degree.
If they are blind they don't want to understand things in any form other than the one they already know. Jusdt be glad you aren't in that same boat.

Since you can't remove what God put into their hearts all you can do is stand back and relax in knowing that God Himself will remove the stumbling block to their lack of belief. They may be quite upset at believers because we have what they have searched for and could not find.

2Th:2:11-12:
And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion,
that they should believe a lie:
That they all might be damned who believed not the truth,
but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
All joking aside ,,all of us are ignorant in many things. It's a big universe. But with all the literature and information even on this machine here from peer reviewed scholars who've spent the greater portion of their lives researching and studying history and it's relationship to religion, there is no excuse for willful ignorance displayed by Selfslime and MHz. I consider this particular religion (,,in part..),,a plague for the rest of the world to have to deal with. Simply because you endanger the lives of the innocent. I will not however go so far as to say all Muslims are as ignorant as you two. To generalize any one culture would make me not much better than you two slugs.

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
If they are blind they don't want to understand things in any form other than the one they already know. Jusdt be glad you aren't in that same boat.
Thank you. I prefer learning and thinking which leads me to question things, especially things like the rhetoric and dogma of baseless beliefs.

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
This is the result of a person who has not lived merely turned the pages
of an ancient text which outlines someone Else's vision of good and evil.
Hell Jim Jones did that too remember. Go out into the world. do the following
I say unto you.

Have a beer, chase women for a month, eat a pork chop or two. Do all that the
ancients have said is sinful. Then come back in six months or so and tell me
you didn't have fun.

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
You keep saying "book". The protestant "book" as you call it is a collection of 66 books. Written by men to give a sense of purpose and hope to a certain culture. I have read these books from Front cover to back cover and for the life of me Ill never quite understand why folks like yourself don't spend a little more time researching the history of these writings. Two words for you,,,,~ Public,,,Library~

That would be true.
correction,,just the first 39

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Phobia? I think you may be deluding yourself about phobias.

My point in saying "huh?" was that you tend to write in some kind of glyph or code that escape people that use the English language.

Use the Bible as a source for verifying the Bible? yeeeeeaaaaaah right :roll:
Not at all, I've been here for some time and there is no respect for believers via the Bible and even less for Muslims but Jews are give a pass on all actions no matter how despicable they are.

The Bible is in English and you certainly don't understand any part of it.

That is from the Hebrew-English dictionary btw so it is not the Bible supporting the Bible. If you want to say the Jews don't know what they are talking about the say it rather than promote something that isn't even applicable to the topic.

Another point on that aspect is the Bible is one 'confession' so you are promoting that what is said in one paragraph doesn't fit with what is said in another paragraph when, in fact, all the words complement each other. Like I said earlier it is no concern of mine if you understand the book or not, in your case (and in general here on the site) it is not but then you don't know everything and you forget to put that into the equation.

correction,,just the first 39
The people that only use the OT don't even know what it means, ask any Jew to define 'land of the enemy' in Jeremiah:31 or summarize all of Isaiah:65, they get the deer in the headlight look and it never leaves.

All joking aside ,,all of us are ignorant in many things.
That applies to you rather than to me, what I don't yet know I can learn about by doing the same as I did with the Bible, study it throughly and only promote what I can back up with references.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
You know I have been here a few years and I have yet to see a Jew in this forum..... Quote or proselytize using the Torah.....so MHZ you're full of Ka Ka in your hate of Jewish people......

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
Not at all, I've been here for some time and there is no respect for believers via the Bible and even less for Muslims but Jews are give a pass on all actions no matter how despicable they are.

The Bible is in English and you certainly don't understand any part of it.

That is from the Hebrew-English dictionary btw so it is not the Bible supporting the Bible. If you want to say the Jews don't know what they are talking about the say it rather than promote something that isn't even applicable to the topic.

Another point on that aspect is the Bible is one 'confession' so you are promoting that what is said in one paragraph doesn't fit with what is said in another paragraph when, in fact, all the words complement each other. Like I said earlier it is no concern of mine if you understand the book or not, in your case (and in general here on the site) it is not but then you don't know everything and you forget to put that into the equation.

The people that only use the OT don't even know what it means, ask any Jew to define 'land of the enemy' in Jeremiah:31 or summarize all of Isaiah:65, they get the deer in the headlight look and it never leaves.

That applies to you rather than to me, what I don't yet know I can learn about by doing the same as I did with the Bible, study it throughly and only promote what I can back up with references.
very silly person. Worthy of a reply simply for the entertainment value.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
This is the result of a person who has not lived merely turned the pages
of an ancient text which outlines someone Else's vision of good and evil.
Hell Jim Jones did that too remember. Go out into the world. do the following
I say unto you.

Have a beer, chase women for a month, eat a pork chop or two. Do all that the
ancients have said is sinful. Then come back in six months or so and tell me
you didn't have fun.
I didn't really get interested in raeding the book on my own until I was about 35. Do you really think I live in a glass house before that?? I can still have a beer and eat anything I want without thinking I have offended God. What offends him is what comes out of a person's mouth. If you read the book you would know that so you either haven't read it or you are a sloppy reader, probably of all things rather than just the big book.

very silly person. Worthy of a reply simply for the entertainment value.
You certainly have the 'simple' part nailed down.