Scientists: Earth Endangered by New Strain of Fact-Resistant Humans

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Absolutely correct! Mama Gaia will mourn our passing no more than she did the passing of the dinosaurs.

It might even be like getting over a malignant virus. Mama Gaia hasn't had to deal with something like us since the oceans were full to the brim with Trilobites.

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
Earth Endangered by New Strain of Fact-Resistant Humans

The Earth is in no danger, at all. It's the humans on it that are doomed.

yes, but humans seem to believe they are the be all to end all. god's gift to the planet and such.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Life has been altering the planet since it arrived. Life, all life is detrimental to the planet but that is how it goes.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Life brought oxygen. Oxygen is nasty. Nothing beats it for destruction of the planet and the life that relies on it.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
O2 is a plant's fart, I wonder if we should be concerned about what will evolve to survive on out farts.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
That's deep, Petros. Very deep. ;-)
It is also total BS. The Earth is the source of life on this planet. We are all an integrated part of the biosphere and because of human ego, we are out of balance with the rest of life here. Humans, because of their attitude that the Earth is to be exploited for our greed, have become parasitic and will either kill the host or die trying.

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
O2 is a plant's fart, I wonder if we should be concerned about what will evolve to survive on out farts.

Pollen is plant sperm. hayfever is then an std of sorts. the world is really f'd up, eh?

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015

Our farts return the atmosphere back to the Nitro-Methane composition that was changed by all of those prehistoric plant farts.

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
And flowers are the sex organs of plants. So next time your fella gives you some, just say "Oh, honey! Amputated plant sex organs! That's so sweet!"

omg, and here I am sticking my nose into those amputated plant sex organs and giving them a good sniff...

Life has taken a turn for the macrabre today...kind of like it...