MUSLIM 5% THRESHOLD : Ban Muslims

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
I would have brought you a Costco Smoke Meat Sandwich or one of their foot long hot dogs and coke and sat down for a chat on my break.

Since you've made it clear you do not wish to communicate outside of CC, that statement is obviously a lie.

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
Yeah, big deal Cannuck, grow up you Silly girl..

I hear your mother calling, you should get out of that damp basement, mildew is growing between your ears.

Making it about me doesn't hide the FACT you lied and you were caught. That's the difference between you and me. You claim I lie but you have no evidence. You are a liar and I have proof. I'm sorry it embarrasses you.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Making it about me doesn't hide the FACT you lied and you were caught. That's the difference between you and me. You claim I lie but you have no evidence. You are a liar and I have proof. I'm sorry it embarrasses you.
I've proven you've lied, several times now.

We all know it embarrasses you, hence your outbursts and tantrums.

BOOMer's actually stated a couple times he's been wrong. While you, a proven liar, have yet to do so.

I guess that proves BOOMer has more integrity than you.

Given your opinion of him, that's gotta hurt you something fierce.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com

I really am in your head Cannuck, living rent free.

...and looking around, it's pretty dam spacious in here. :lol:

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario

I really am in your head Cannuck, living rent free.

...and looking around, it's pretty dam spacious in here. :lol:
Make sure you say hi to Goober, JLM and anyone else that has upset him on the net.

ETA: The olives in the fridge, are mine.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Start with the truth and the story keeps itself straight. That a foreign concept here? Some people can't even admit to their own Jewish heritage, they get that 'advice' from the 'homeland' or did they all just come with that on their own?

I can understand why saing the 'truth' does need help would get a red here. Thank you for the confirmation.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Start with the truth and the story keeps itself straight. That a foreign concept here? Some people can't even admit to their own Jewish heritage, they get that 'advice' from the 'homeland' or did they all just come with that on their own?

I can understand why saing the 'truth' does need help would get a red here. Thank you for the confirmation.

Make sure you say hi to Goober, JLM and anyone else that has upset him on the net.

Will do.. hey look he has a Futon in here.. :lol:

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
.. hey look he has a Futon in here.. :lol:

You're confused. Your standing in your apartment. You can tell by that top notch TV you have.

All kidding aside, that was a pretty nice apartment you showed us...for a 14 year old.

eh1eh

Blah Blah Blah
Aug 31, 2006
Under a Lone Palm

This is just to say
I have eaten
the olives
that were in
the fridge

and which
you were probably saving
for pizza

Forgive me
they were briny
so salty
and so decadent

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
This is just to say
I have eaten
the olives
that were in
the fridge

and which
you were probably saving
for pizza

Forgive me
they were briny
so salty
and so decadent

Oh man, now you've done it. You had to go and do it!

Sh!t!

I was planning on eating them tonight.