MUSLIM 5% THRESHOLD : Ban Muslims

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
Of course that's your way of chickening out.

No, that's my way of pointing out another of your lies. Do you want to communicate with people outside of CC or don't you? you should pick one story and stick to it.

On another note, why would I "chicken out"? Do I have some reason to be afraid of you? Clearly you think I should. Why?

Last edited:

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
you should pick one story and stick to it.
LMAO!!!

You should take your own advice...

"I rebuilt my bathroom and kitchen" complete with pics, became someone else's kitchen and bath, complete reference to the same pics, lmao!!!

Oh man, I love it when you make yourself look foolish, and show how much of a hypocrite you are.

eh1eh

Blah Blah Blah
Aug 31, 2006
Under a Lone Palm
Perfect!! Did you actually watch your posting to the end.. So until Muslims tackle the problems within their own religion, we should not allow this culture of hate to expand into western societies.

Because as it stands now, Liberalism, Politically Correct imbeciles are part of the problem, as you video states.

"The Terrorists just need an Education and a Job."

No, of course not. I just randomly picked something that sounded like I might agree with it.

Now fukk off and stop being a 14 year old sucky baby.
Also, stop insulting me when I actual put some thought into my posts before I click.

Why don't you and I meet in person... eh, tough guy. We will see if I'm 14.. fukking idiot troll.

I'll be at the Costco tomorrow, at 9:00PM look for the XTL truck on the side.

Bring your game face loser, otherwise STFU.

Oh, this definitely makes you look14 for sure. lol.

gore0bsessed

Time Out
Oct 23, 2011
Since that clown CDNBear can't debate worth a damn because his opinions are invalid as his existence, he has taken to abusing the rep system instead?

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
Too funny. CB spent a few hours last year going back through months of threads giving me a red for every single one of my posts. Apparently I upset him.

I felt a little bad for him. He admits to being disadvantaged.

The funniest part was that he actually thought I would care. It would seem that the rep system is more important to him than me.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
On another note, why would I "chicken out"? Do I have some reason to be afraid of you? Clearly you think I should. Why?

Unless you are allergic to Smoke Meat Sandwiches. :roll:

Well you didn't show up, to bad.. I would have brought you a Costco Smoke Meat Sandwich or one of their foot long hot dogs and coke and sat down for a chat on my break. I have an hour to waste why they unload. I was bringing a load to The Hat..

Too bad, I thought you claimed to have lived in the "Medicine Hat Area."

Don't know what you were thinking.. :roll:

Next run to Gopher Land, Heron Lake, MN..

Later tool.

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
No, that's my way of pointing out another of your lies. Do you want to communicate with people outside of CC or don't you? you should pick one story and stick to it.

I see you wish to run away from your comments. Were you lying when you said you wanted to meet me or were you lying when you said you don't communicate with people outside CC.? Why do you think I would "chicken out"? Are you going to stand behind your comments or duck and run?

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Too funny. CB spent a few hours last year going back through months of threads giving me a red for every single one of my posts. Apparently I upset him.

The funniest part was that he actually thought I would care. It would seem that the rep system is more important to him than me.

Sure looks like you care.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB

You seem to have cared enough to mention it. something that wouldn't happen if you actually didn't.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Too funny. CB spent a few hours last year going back through months of threads giving me a red for every single one of my posts.
There you go lying again. Tsk tsk.

He admits to being disadvantaged.
Wow, even more lies.

I must have really upset you, by pointing out your lies.

Your words betray you, you care enough to lie about it.

I'm planning on remodelling the space I've rented in your head. Are you available?

Making fun of liars and hypocrites is what I'm here for...
So that's why you post lies and embarrass yourself.

Good job, lolz.