2016 Presidential Campaign

hillary rodham clinton vs donald john trump who will win?

• hillary rodham clinton

Votes: 12 40.0%
  • donald john trump

Votes: 18 60.0%

• Total voters

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.

God forbid!

Well, who's running?

Probably a whole bunch of A$$holes that have sh*t loads of money and none of them are qualified! -:)

:lol: A sure win for Hillary.

Don't be cruel. -:)

tay

Hall of Fame Member
May 20, 2012
Mommy knows best...................

Jeb Bush convinces his mom to stop telling people he shouldn't be president

Former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush (R) opened up about a potential 2016 run and his mother's comments putting down the idea of a presidential campaign.

In April 2013, the former first lady said "we've had enough Bushes" in the White House, brushing aside the idea of Jeb running for president. Barbara Bush said "there are people out there" who are qualified for the position outside of her own family.

When asked about the comments, Jeb Bush said "she promised me she wouldn't keep saying this."

Jeb Bush: My Mom 'Promised Me She Wouldn't Keep Saying' She Didn't Want Me To Run In 2016

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Minnesota: Gopher State
Did he inhale? Marco Rubio won't say whether he ever smoked marijuana

Source: Associated Press

February 10, 2014, 9:20 PM

Did he inhale? Marco Rubio won't say whether he ever smoked marijuana

MIAMI - Sen. Marco Rubio is declining to say whether he ever smoked marijuana.

The Florida Republican and potential presidential candidate dodged a direct question at an education forum Monday, saying his own drug experience is irrelevant.

In his words: "If I tell you that I haven't, you won't believe me. And if I tell you that I did, then kids will look up to me and say, 'Well, I can smoke marijuana because look how he made it.'"

Rubio opposes legalizing the recreational use of marijuana. He said like most teenagers he made dumb decisions when he was younger, and he said he didn't need the help of marijuana or alcohol to further that.

Did he inhale? Marco Rubio won't say whether he ever smoked marijuana - CBS News

tay

Hall of Fame Member
May 20, 2012
If you got a guy run that has Republican candidates running away from him, that's a serious problem............

There was time (one month ago), when Christie was the corporate media darling, the toast of the town, the guy they wanted to beer with.

He coulda had class, he coulda had style, he coulda been a contender.

Now he's bum.

A radioactive bum no one wants to stand near with a one way ticket to nowhere.

Top Texas Republicans Avoid Chris Christie’s Fundraising Events

Top Texas Republicans Avoid Chris Christie’s Fundraising Events - ABC News

Zipperfish

House Member
Apr 12, 2013
Vancouver
. GW Bush got in because of Clinton fatigue (2000) and the way he handled 9/11 (2004) not because he is a conservative.

I apprecaite that Dubya was sucha screw-up that conservatives would love to be rid of him, and it's very nice of you to offer Dubya to the left, but I'm afraid you'll have to keep him.

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
We will see Ms Clinton against someone the problem for the Republicans is the
rabid right has been at the microphone too long and people hear some of the crazies
and asume the party is infested with them. People like the woman from Alaska that
speaks in tongues to the Holy Spirit to confuse the Devil.
Moderat Republicans real moderates are hard to find anymore. Republicans also need
to abandoned a lot of their platform. The people in urban areas are not going to support
the immigration reforms advocated by the the right of the GOP. There is a lot of other
issues that will fly in the face of these high density voters. The conservative agenda
plays well in rural areas and in small towns. The high density areas that make up the
majority of the votes are not Republican secure ground.
Beside the focus is going to be America had a Catholic President and nothing bad happened.
America had a Black President and made electoral progress, and he was attacked at every
turn by an unreasonable Congress. Now let us make America proud and progress and
elect a Woman make history with us. No serious Republican Moderate fiscal conservatives
would be wise to wait until the crazies become somewhat extinct.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
rabid right has been at the microphone too long and people hear some of the crazies
and asume the party is infested with them. People like the woman from Alaska that
Moderat Republicans real moderates are hard to find anymore. Republicans also need
to abandoned a lot of their platform. The people in urban areas are not going to support
the immigration reforms advocated by the the right of the GOP. There is a lot of other
issues that will fly in the face of these high density voters. The conservative agenda
plays well in rural areas and in small towns. The high density areas that make up the
Beside the focus is going to be America had a Catholic President and nothing bad happened.
America had a Black President and made electoral progress, and he was attacked at every
turn by an unreasonable Congress. Now let us make America proud and progress and
elect a Woman make history with us. No serious Republican Moderate fiscal conservatives
Are you advocating for Sarah Palin here Grumpy ? You can't seriously think the American public will get behind a 72 year old Hillary do you? I believe she lost to Obama was photogenic and she sure isn't any younger this time round .

Are you advocating for Sarah Palin here Grumpy ? You can't seriously think the American public will get behind a 72 year old Hillary do you? I believe her loss to Obama was photogenic and she sure isn't any younger this time round .
xxxxx

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
I apprecaite that Dubya was sucha screw-up that conservatives would love to be rid of him, and it's very nice of you to offer Dubya to the left, but I'm afraid you'll have to keep him.

Dubya was mainly bad mouthed by people who couldn't do a better job themselves. People loved him while he was clobbering the sh*t out of Iraq, if was after things went sour (the insurgents got uppity) that people turned on him.

The best job for Mrs. Clinton might be teacher's aide for a kindergarten class.

Are you advocating for Sarah Palin here Grumpy ? You can't seriously think the American public will get behind a 72 year old Hillary do you? I believe she lost to Obama was photogenic and she sure isn't any younger this time round .

xxxxx

Not to mention she's a big bull sh*tter.!

Zipperfish

House Member
Apr 12, 2013
Vancouver
Dubya was mainly bad mouthed by people who couldn't do a better job themselves. People loved him while he was clobbering the sh*t out of Iraq, if was after things went sour (the insurgents got uppity) that people turned on him.

Yeah, his prosecution of the war in Iraq certainly did a lot of damage to his reputation and to that of the Republicans. The level of incompetence in that war is, frankly, mind-boggling. Bush presided over a humanitarian disaster, with tens of thousands of innocent civilians violently killed and the nation's culture destroyed--this while leaked photos showed American soldiers busy getting their giggles dressing up detainees in women's clothing and sicking attack dogs on them. Not exactly a PR coup, was it? Not to mention that Bush dropped the ball in Afghanistan, and strengthened the position of Iran, their primary geopolitical rival in that sphere.

I think you are also failing to appreciate the depth of disappointment people felt over his management of Hurricane Katrina as well. His hand-picked point-man for the disaster was an old college buddy. Again, the level of incompetence was absolutely staggering and resulting in a far high death toll and far more suffering than was necessary.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
I think you are also failing to appreciate the depth of disappointment people felt over his management of Hurricane Katrina as well. His hand-picked point-man for the disaster was an old college buddy. Again, the level of incompetence was absolutely staggering and resulting in a far high death toll and far more suffering than was necessary.

Yep, without a doubt Katrina was his main failing. Service to his own people comes ahead of foreign involvements.

talloola

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 14, 2006
Vancouver Island
Yeah, his prosecution of the war in Iraq certainly did a lot of damage to his reputation and to that of the Republicans. The level of incompetence in that war is, frankly, mind-boggling. Bush presided over a humanitarian disaster, with tens of thousands of innocent civilians violently killed and the nation's culture destroyed--this while leaked photos showed American soldiers busy getting their giggles dressing up detainees in women's clothing and sicking attack dogs on them. Not exactly a PR coup, was it? Not to mention that Bush dropped the ball in Afghanistan, and strengthened the position of Iran, their primary geopolitical rival in that sphere.

the fact that he and his uncle cheney dooped the public by making up reasons for going to iraq was disgusting
to say the least, there was no reason to invade iraq, even his mother stated the country has had enoughs
bushes in the white house, i think she doesn't want to be embarrassed again. her husband did a respectable
job as pres. her son was incompetent and a fool, and embarrassed the country, but maybe it did awaken the
people slightly and teach them 'not' to get their flags out first, and next time pay
attention to the facts instead of parading around with their flags while their husbands and sons/daughters
are dieing, let alone innocent people in another country, who's business didn't belong to bush, who
wanted saddam, and didn't really think of anyone else.