Votes: 5 55.6%
  • I don't know.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
You really do need some new material....
Ya, that's about what I've come to expect from you when you can't formulate a reasoned reply, in the face of facts you can not refute.

It's happened so many times, it's become a new tradition around here.

All that was missing was your usual tantrum generated posts filled with obscenities and name calling, lol.

Ya, no doubt you're bored with a Native schooling you on facts and reality.

I got bored of Tonington schooling me on climate science too.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Your F*cking hilarious.
I can't take all the credit.

You two set yourselves up, all I do is knock you down, lol.

You can't even give a straight answer but we all know if you say yes at all then you have benefited.
I gave a straight answer.

Yes, we have benefited in some ways. In others we haven't.

It's plainly clear to anyone that isn't brain dead.

It's also extremely funny to see you actually highlight the fact that your knowledge of the issue is so incredibly minute, that you think there is a simple answer to it.

Of course you don't think it is law to honor a contact exactly as it was written so....
It has nothing to do with what I think.

The Crown made them living documents.

If you had even the slightest education in contract/treaty law...

1, You wouldn't be trying to pin the interpretation on me.
2, You wouldn't make the idiotic errors you do when discussing contract law.
3, You wouldn't fill your posts with the utter stupidity you do.
4, You could actually discuss this on a level playing field.

Oh! Now I get it, you're bored because you don't understand.

I'd help you out there, but at this point it's obviously willful.

Last edited:

PoliticalNick

The Troll Bashing Troll
Mar 8, 2011
Edson, AB
Remuneration for property and resources, or respecting a treaty or what it set out, isn't a hand out.

Like I said before, I'll gladly pay you the face value of the original contract. I probably have more than enough in my pocket but that is the issue really isn't it. You and 'your people' are pissed your forefathers sold of the country for $50 here and $75 bucks there and some axes and rifles tossed in with the whiskey. Well suck it up buttercup, a deal is a deal....or are you an indian-giver? :lol:

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Like I said before, I'll gladly pay you the face value of the original contract.
But there isn't just one contract.

Which one would you like to pay out?

Not to mention, there are some treaties that don't even pertain to financial remuneration. They simply embody the way the two Nations would interact.

Some where actually a con, in which a Band was swindled out of their land and the work they did to it, for self governance, and they were shipped off to a worthless rock, and the land was sold to settlers.

Thankfully the Governor that did that kept records detailing the illegal act and the Anish won a major legal battle.

Again, showing us all how little you actually know.
I probably have more than enough in my pocket but that is the issue really isn't it.
We stopped taking lint in the ealy 1800's.

You and 'your people' are pissed your forefathers sold of the country for $50 here and $75 bucks there and some axes and rifles tossed in with the whiskey.
Thanks for not disappointing.

Well suck it up buttercup, a deal is a deal....or are you an indian-giver? :lol:
Oh cool, another two'fer, complete with a racial slur.

Sort of takes the wind out of those "I'm not a bigot" sails.

Geez, I love it when you whine about what you are and aren't then remove all doubt, lol.

Last edited:

PoliticalNick

The Troll Bashing Troll
Mar 8, 2011
Edson, AB
But there isn't just one contract.

Which one would you like to pay out?
Lets start with the one your ancestors signed, and were probably already paid for, but go ahead anyway, what was the amount? 50 pounds? 100 pounds? A few horse blankets & a rifle? Of course you're gonna have to share it with the rest of your tribe you know.
We stopped taking lint in the ealy 1800's.
But you did take shiny beads and buttons....and lots of whiskey Maybe if your ancestors had a clue about the future value of the land we wouldn't be in this position with you whining about the bad deals they made.
Oh cool, another two'fer, complete with a racial slur.
You call me stupid yet you miss the laughing face and fail to recognize the humour.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Lets start with the one your ancestors signed, and were probably already paid for, but go ahead anyway, what was the amount? 50 pounds? 100 pounds? A few horse blankets & a rifle? Of course you're gonna have to share it with the rest of your tribe you know.
The Two Row Wampum.

Look it up and get back to me.

But you did take shiny beads and buttons....
Yep, we traded fur for them, and tin, and brass, and weapons and so on.

and lots of whiskey Maybe if your ancestors had a clue about the future value of the land we wouldn't be in this position with you whining about the bad deals they made.
Again, your highlighting of how little you know, aside. It isn't about bad deals, it's about theft, and/or illegal activities.

You call me stupid yet you miss the laughing face and fail to recognize the humour.
You really should learn to read, I didn't call you stupid.

And your smiley face means nothing, it was a silly attempt to pretend it was a joke, especially given the multitude of derogatory racially charged epithets you fill your posts with, in a lame attempt at insulting me, while simply exposing what you really are, lol.
There it is, foul language and name calling, you're running on empty now, lol.

This is when you usually start calling me a troll, and otherwise make a bigger *** of yourself. While you try to divert attention away from your embarrassment from being schooled by one of them Injins, yet again.

Last edited:

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Wow! Just phuking Wow! Bear has you pegged Nick and you can't see it because of your narrow mindedness.
I've had him pegged since the first time I schooled him on First Nations.

Each and every time since is only galvanizing the facts.

Well suck it up buttercup, a deal is a deal....or are you an indian-giver? :lol:
Cliffy, do you think he even grasps the idiocy behind that?

Given his firm belief in nullifying the contracts.

PoliticalNick

The Troll Bashing Troll
Mar 8, 2011
Edson, AB
The Two Row Wampum.

Look it up and get back to me.

The Two Row Wampum Treaty, also known as Guswhenta or Kaswhenta, is an agreement made between representatives of the Five Nations of the Iroquois (Haudenosaunee) and representatives of the Dutch government in 1613 in what is now upstate New York.

Looks to me like your barking up the wrong tree. We are not cojoined with the Netherlands and this isn't up-state New York. All your garbage about a deal with the crown seems irrelevant at this point. May I suggest you go to New York and go after the Netherlands.

PoliticalNick

The Troll Bashing Troll
Mar 8, 2011
Edson, AB
Here is a question for you Bear...though I doubt you will answer.

Where did you get ownership of the land to begin with? Did you buy it from someone? Do you claim it by birthright? Did you have legal title and can you prove it?

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
I've had him pegged since the first time I schooled him on First Nations.

Each and every time since is only galvanizing the facts.

Cliffy, do you think he even grasps the idiocy behind that?

Given his firm belief in nullifying the contracts.

quote:Off-limits: Personal attacks, cursing, anything 18+, adult-themed comments. Follow the forum rules.
unquote:
Somehow bear is allowed personal attacks on anyone who disagrees with him.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Looks to me like your barking up the wrong tree. We are not cojoined with the Netherlands and this isn't up-state New York. All your garbage about a deal with the crown seems irrelevant at this point. May I suggest you go to New York and go after the Netherlands.
I didn't think you were up to the challenge, lol.

Maybe if you tried reading a book and avoided using wikiality as your sole source of asinine rebuttal, your posts wouldn't contain as much stupidity.

Here is a question for you Bear...though I doubt you will answer.

Where did you get ownership of the land to begin with? Did you buy it from someone? Do you claim it by birthright? Did you have legal title and can you prove it?
We are the First Nations, we were recognized as having possession of the land.

By Royal Proclamation even, lol.

quote:Off-limits: Personal attacks, cursing, anything 18+, adult-themed comments. Follow the forum rules.
unquote:
Somehow bear is allowed personal attacks on anyone who disagrees with him.
You're kidding right?

1, There isn't a personal attack in that post.
2, Almost everyone of PoliticalNicks posts contains a personal attack, racially charged slur or epithet.

And yet it's me that you erroneously whine about.

How interesting.

Last edited:

JamesBondo

House Member
Mar 3, 2012
sorry, i had problems logging in after changing my password, but my smartphone was still posting messages with the old password, so I guess I didn't change my password afterall.