Israel Warns Neighbors Over March To Jerusalem

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
The ones the IDF haven't killed?

If they were killed by the IDF, then no justice has been extracted, only revenge. I know for many revenge is all that they need, but for me, revenge puts the killers on equal ground and justice has not been served.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
Not quite as mentally disturbed as...
Child suicide bombers in the Israeli
http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article12595.htm
Oh you'll be getting a neg from our new self appointed forum cop for that.
Why am I not surprised the new self appointed forum cop hasn't taken EAO to task for that.

And every Sheriff has a spare hat.

And a sidekick

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
Why would I "chase" EAO around and attack him for that. I don't really care what the Joo-hater thinks. I'm just intrigued at how similar he and Goober are.

So why so many Reds.

Is it because I call you Bucky Jnr

Is it because I state you are fixated

Is it because I and others have taken you to school time and again.

Is it because I will not post a direct reply to your question

What is so upsetting to you. The Doctor is in and I'm listening.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
So why so many Reds.
Is it because I call you Bucky Jnr
Is it because I state you are fixated
Is it because I and others have taken you to school time and again.

Ah another Red. What is the problem Cannuck. What can I do to clear this up.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Tell me, what "justice" have those that have been responsible for Israeli children's deaths been brought to?
Is that compared to the children in Afghanistan who will never see justice for their children that get killed daily? Wasn't cast lead over some 1,000's of rockets fired since, say 1967?

Apparently only Jewish children are important to the world. You (and you cohorts) really make me want to puke at times.

Here are two versions of what happened the night of March 11, when 17 Afghan villagers were shot to death.
First, the Army version: Staff Sgt. Robert Bales, troubled by marriage woes, drunkenly left Camp Belambai, 12 miles from Kandahar, with a pistol and an automatic rifle and killed six people as they slept. Bales then returned to the base and left again for another village, this time killing 11. He acted alone and he admitted to the killings, according to the Army.
Then there is the account that child witnesses provided Yalda Hakim, a journalist for SBS Dateline in Australia. Hakim, who was born in Afghanistan and immigrated to Australia as a child, is the first international journalist to interview the surviving witnesses. She said American investigators tried to prevent her from interviewing the children, saying her questions could traumatize them. She said she appealed to village leaders, who arranged for her to interview the witnesses.
Watch the SBS Dateline video "US alerted over Bales behaviour"
In the video, the children told Hakim that other Americans were present during the rampage, holding flashlights in the yard.
Noorbinak, 8, told Hakim that the shooter first shot her father’s dog. Then, Noorbinak said in the video, he shot her father in the foot and dragged her mother by the hair. When her father started screaming, he shot her father, the child says. Then he turned the gun on Noorbinak and shot her in the leg.
“One man entered the room and the others were standing in the yard, holding lights,” Noorbinak said in the video.
A brother of one victim told Hakim that his brother’s children mentioned more than one soldier wearing a headlamp. They also had lights at the end of their guns, he said.
“They don’t know whether there were 15 or 20, however many there were,” he said in the video.
Army officials have repeatedly denied that others were involved in the massacre, emphasizing that Bales acted alone.

World News - Child witnesses to Afghan massacre say Robert Bales was not alone

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB

Which Dr. is that, and old Shin Bet hand?

If you get so upset with others 'avoiding your questions' why do you avoid so many yourself?

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Is that compared to the children in Afghanistan who will never see justice for their children that get killed daily? Wasn't cast lead over some 1,000's of rockets fired since, say 1967?

Apparently only Jewish children are important to the world. You (and you cohorts) really make me want to puke at times.

Here are two versions of what happened the night of March 11, when 17 Afghan villagers were shot to death.
First, the Army version: Staff Sgt. Robert Bales, troubled by marriage woes, drunkenly left Camp Belambai, 12 miles from Kandahar, with a pistol and an automatic rifle and killed six people as they slept. Bales then returned to the base and left again for another village, this time killing 11. He acted alone and he admitted to the killings, according to the Army.
Then there is the account that child witnesses provided Yalda Hakim, a journalist for SBS Dateline in Australia. Hakim, who was born in Afghanistan and immigrated to Australia as a child, is the first international journalist to interview the surviving witnesses. She said American investigators tried to prevent her from interviewing the children, saying her questions could traumatize them. She said she appealed to village leaders, who arranged for her to interview the witnesses.
Watch the SBS Dateline video "US alerted over Bales behaviour"
In the video, the children told Hakim that other Americans were present during the rampage, holding flashlights in the yard.
Noorbinak, 8, told Hakim that the shooter first shot her father’s dog. Then, Noorbinak said in the video, he shot her father in the foot and dragged her mother by the hair. When her father started screaming, he shot her father, the child says. Then he turned the gun on Noorbinak and shot her in the leg.
“One man entered the room and the others were standing in the yard, holding lights,” Noorbinak said in the video.
A brother of one victim told Hakim that his brother’s children mentioned more than one soldier wearing a headlamp. They also had lights at the end of their guns, he said.
“They don’t know whether there were 15 or 20, however many there were,” he said in the video.
Army officials have repeatedly denied that others were involved in the massacre, emphasizing that Bales acted alone.

World News - Child witnesses to Afghan massacre say Robert Bales was not alone

Fu ck you're a moron. Have I EVER supported the "coalition" in their bullshyte wars? Either the Afghanistan OR Iraq? No.... moron. As a matter of fact, I have been so vehemently opposed to war that I have been "timed out" on MANY occasions over the last 8 years because of it. So don't throw your one sided sanctimonious bullshyte at me.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
Is that compared to the children in Afghanistan who will never see justice for their children that get killed daily? Wasn't cast lead over some 1,000's of rockets fired since, say 1967?World News - Child witnesses to Afghan massacre say Robert Bales was not alone[/url]

Gerry sees the bias that you, EAO have in regards to Israel.
Stating such nonsense and making these accusations against Gerry is beyond credible. My opinion they are repugnant as Gerry is Anti War - Anti Killing - Anti Injustice - and has clearly defined his position.

Your accusations should be retracted in my opinion.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Your time-outs were for vulgar language no doubt, see anybody else get busted for being opposed to war? lol What a 'tard you are.
How many posts support Iraqi, Afghanistan right to resist with deadly force, that makes the Baghdad sniper(s) the 'good guys'. If your post about being against the invasions then you can't complain about how hard they resist yet if a Jew gets a broken fingernail anothe cast lead program against Gaza is entirely justified. You defined yourself very well, one sided, ... to the max. BTW the Iraq invasion has been going on for about 20 years or don't the lives of those children that died in that period mean anything.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Your time-outs were for vulgar language no doubt, see anybody else get busted for being opposed to war? lol What a 'tard you are.
How many posts support Iraqi, Afghanistan right to resist with deadly force, that makes the Baghdad sniper(s) the 'good guys'. If your post about being against the invasions then you can't complain about how hard they resist yet if a Jew gets a broken fingernail anothe cast lead program against Gaza is entirely justified. You defined yourself very well, one sided, ... to the max. BTW the Iraq invasion has been going on for about 20 years or don't the lives of those children that died in that period mean anything.

None of my posts support the right of anyone to kill another. As for my timeouts..... oppose war on november 11 and see what happens to you. Call the murderers for what they are on that day and see what happens.

and the 8 years refers to the amount of time I have been on THIS board..... idiot.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Gerry sees the bias that you, EAO have in regards to Israel.
Stating such nonsense and making these accusations against Gerry is beyond credible. My opinion they are repugnant as Gerry is Anti War - Anti Killing - Anti Injustice - and has clearly defined his position.

Your accusations should be retracted in my opinion.
Sniping civilians that are 1/4 mile away from being 'dangerous' is something Jews support when Jews are firing the bullets, nobody else should even have rifles (as in Gaza and the West Bank. Real ****ing level playing field.
Think so, is this justified killings or not?
CNN about JUBA

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
No killing is justified...period

doesn't matter if it's the IDF, americans, Canadians, British, Hamas, AQ, the state..... or anyone else.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
None of my posts support the right of anyone to kill another. As for my timeouts..... oppose war on november 11 and see what happens to you. Call the murderers for what they are on that day and see what happens.

and the 8 years refers to the amount of time I have been on THIS board..... idiot.
I've opposed war on ever day of the year and not one time-out, face it it is your method of delivery. If WWII was such a bad thing where are all the protesters that should have exposed 9/11 and made it so we weren't in Afghanistan. At least our Liberal PM kept us out of Iraq because the reasons were bogus.

News flash for you, when you are invaded by a foreign military force you are supposed to resist as best you can. If you are against the invasion then you have to be in support of locals having the right to use armed resistance. At l;east they aren't being funded by ourside forces like the fake ass rebels in Libya and now Syria.

No killing is justified...period

doesn't matter if it's the IDF, americans, Canadians, British, Hamas, AQ, the state..... or anyone else.
You are wrong, a defender has the full right to resist using any and all methods against foreign military intervention, that goes for Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Syria, and Gaza and the West Bank, period. Failing to do that means you can be shot on the spot as a traitor.

Jews who sided with the Nazis didn't live very long as other Jews killed them, fully justified.

You anti war rhetoric is pathetic because it offers no solutions to one side (the ones you mentioned) never have to answer for their crimes. You already gave your blessing for the IDF to kill protesters so don't embarrass yourself any further.

All this on one page, IDF justified killing peaceful protesters (not rioting as you wished but that little detail gets changed to justify the IDF killings. Pathetic.
" Kudos to the IDF ."

"No killing is justified...period"

"None of my posts support the right of anyone to kill another.

Last edited: