Israel Warns Neighbors Over March To Jerusalem

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
Yes, a hidden agenda, of course - Really - I thought I was clear - I am not going to be trolled by someone like yourself that just goes on and on.

Clear would be stating unequivocally that you believe Israel commits war crimes, not the merry-go-round you have created in this thread.

Why is it so difficult for you to type "Israel has committed war crimes"? If, as you claim, you have done so in the past it shouldn't have been that big of a deal. Why was it?

And EAO - You know as well as I do that I have condemned the Israeli's for War Crimes - You left Cannuck out to hang in the wind.

LOL...I haven't been hung out in the wind. I've simply asked a question that has caused you to twist yourself into a pretzel rather than answer. I'm past caring about the answer to the question and am now interested in why the question bothered you so much. Near as I can tell, both you and EAO believe both sides of this fight share blame. Is that what bothers you? After ****ting so much on EAO you came to the uncomfortable realization that you have a fair bit in common with him. That must be fairly embarrassing for you.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
Clear would be stating unequivocally that you believe Israel commits war crimes, not the merry-go-round you have created in this thread.
Why is it so difficult for you to type "Israel has committed war crimes"? If, as you claim, you have done so in the past it shouldn't have been that big of a deal. Why was it?
LOL...I haven't been hung out in the wind. I've simply asked a question that has caused you to twist yourself into a pretzel rather than answer. I'm past caring about the answer to the question and am now interested in why the question bothered you so much. Near as I can tell, both you and EAO believe both sides of this fight share blame. Is that what bothers you? After ****ting so much on EAO you came to the uncomfortable realization that you have a fair bit in common with him. That must be fairly embarrassing for you.

Bear just put your opinion in the ****can yesterday. Are you forgettful?

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario

The topic is Israel, not Goober.

If I had made that post to Fuzzy, or OB, or any one of your new pet members, I would receive a neg for it.

I hope me pointing out your hypocrisy, doesn't leave you to butthurt. I wouldn't want to ruin your weekend.

Are you forgettful?
No, he's admittedly stupid.

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
The IDF responded using non lethal force.

Not according to all reports. Some folks like to pick and choose what reports they accept and which ones require corroboration (or collaboration) yet attack others for doing the same thing. There is a word for that you know.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving

And you like to troll people with your constant questions - always refining, always coming in from a different angle - always trolling - Still in Junior High School the way you carry on - Oh the Drama - Oh my you are such a Drama Queen.
Get the right bait Bucky Jnr before trying to troll me

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Not according to all reports. Some folks like to pick and choose what reports they accept and which ones require corroboration (or collaboration) yet attack others for doing the same thing. There is a word for that you know.
Yes there is, Cannuck.

But I digress, the thread is about Israel, not your hypocrisy.

Oh the Drama - Oh my you are such a Drama Queen.
He's an admittedly stupid, attention who!e.

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
And you like to troll people with your constant questions - always refining, always coming in from a different angle ....

I haven't changed the angle. The question was always, do you believe that Israel commits war crimes. It really is that simple.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
I haven't changed the angle. The question was always, do you believe that Israel commits war crimes. It really is that simple.

And I have provided the information for you. It was also posted by Bear who sent your opinion to the dustbin of trollery.
I am sure that is your filing cabinet.

Cannuck - What is so offensive about this post?
Or are you just having a hissy fit. More Drama

More reds - Oh my.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
So in other words, you didn't provide the information, CB did. Is he your lawyer or something?

No - Can we get back on topic or are you fixated on this. Signs of deep seated idiotic fixations can be a sign of deteriorating mental health.

Yes I know - Another red. Oh my - how will I sleep. Very soundly -A sign of good mental health - How do you sleep

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
This is on topic as it relates to your motivations. Perhaps if you spent less time attacking people personally, your motivations wouldn't interest me as much.
I understand you're admittedly stupid, and in so being, like to play forum cop. Hypocritically mind you.

But the topic is Israel.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
No - Can we get back on topic or are you fixated on this. Signs of deep seated idiotic fixations can be a sign of deteriorating mental health.
Yes I know - Another red. Oh my - how will I sleep. Very soundly -A sign of good mental health - How do you sleep

Well I am right again. Another red. You are very very predictable. Another sign of a rigid mentality.

As I mentioned previously - Your reds are compliments Bucky Jnr, compliments.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
so, how many thousands did the IDF end up killing?

Some on this Forum would be disappointed that no fatalities were incurred.

This is on topic as it relates to your motivations. Perhaps if you spent less time attacking people personally, your motivations wouldn't interest me as much.

OP is Israel and the march. Not difficult to understand is it?

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta

Apparently it is, given how much effort you and CB put into talking about my butt yesterday. I think when a poster personally attacks another poster because of what they believe, the reasons behind that automatically become part of the issue.

Why do you feel you need to attack EAO personally instead of attacking his ideas?

earth_as_one

Time Out
Jan 5, 2006
Some on this Forum would be disappointed that no fatalities were incurred.

You statement is not accurate:

Medics in the Gaza Strip said the soldiers used live fire to prevent protesters from approaching the border of the coastal enclave, killing a 20-year-old man and wounding 37 others. Violence flared at checkpoints in the occupied West Bank to the north and south of Jerusalem. Witnesses also reported disturbances at gateways into the Old City. A West Bank medic said 220 people were hurt in the clashes.
Palestinian killed during 'Land Day' rally - The Irish Times - Sat, Mar 31, 2012

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
You statement is not accurate:

Medics in the Gaza Strip said the soldiers used live fire to prevent protesters from approaching the border of the coastal enclave, killing a 20-year-old man and wounding 37 others. Violence flared at checkpoints in the occupied West Bank to the north and south of Jerusalem. Witnesses also reported disturbances at gateways into the Old City. A West Bank medic said 220 people were hurt in the clashes.
Palestinian killed during 'Land Day' rally - The Irish Times - Sat, Mar 31, 2012

So, one person killed. I would say that the IDF showed considerable restraint. Would you not agree?