Most Unsolved Canadian Murders Are Perpetrated By The Police

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
A nutter is a mild description. This moron admits to breaking the law, and then whines about being charged. You should read the one where he broke into a lawyers house and then vandalized it. He just couldn't figure out why HE was charged. roflmao.
That's the fun I was talking about. His logical inconsistency, denial and ignorance is only matched by the stickman.

Last edited:

wizard

Time Out
Nov 18, 2011
Dude, it may not be an accident. But it still involves a motor vehicle, therefore your insurance carrier would be part of any civil suit.

... wrong ...

... icbc doesn't have the lawful authority to take part in lawsuits it isn't named in ...

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
As your insurance carrier, they are party to the claim. They are the body that will ultimately pay the settlement.

But at any rate, you committed a crime, or multiple crimes actually. Admitted to committing them. Tried and found guilty.

Sucks to be you.

wizard

Time Out
Nov 18, 2011
As your insurance carrier, they are party to the claim. They are the body that will ultimately pay the settlement.
... wrong again ...

... icbc is not my insurance carrier, my insurance policy was unlawfully invalidated by icbc and, accordingly, i am not indemnified for any settlement or court judgment ...

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location
... wrong again ...

... icbc is not my insurance carrier, my insurance policy was unlawfully invalidated by icbc and, accordingly, i am not indemnified for any settlement or court judgment ...

I am given to understand that if you own and register a car in BC, ICBC is your insurance carrier.

But you might have a different perspective on this; I've read some of your stuff.

By the way, I'm still waiting for your proof that 'most' unsolved Canadian murders are perpetrated by the police.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
... wrong again ...

If you are in fact a B.C. resident and your vehicle is legally registered in B.C. how do you get the compulsory part of your insurance without going through I.C.B.C.? Do I smell a scam here? :lol:

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
... wrong again ...

Dude, I'm only going by what you wrote in your blog. You clearly state they were your policy carrier. You even have a letter from them with your policy number on it posted there.

I oft say this without being serious, but in your case, I actually mean it, seek mental help.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
and they "illegally" cancelled yours?
I doubt it. Given the fact that I've seen peoples coverage revoked because of multiple claims, or extremely high risk, here in Ontario.

I'd say the wiz, is the quintessential high risk.

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location
In most jurisdictions, people without insurance are covered by a special facility that we all pay for, so in effect, they are yours.

I gather that, if they 'illegally' cancelled your policy, your registration was also invalid, since, if I understand correctly, insurance and registartion in BC are part and parcel of the same thing.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
I doubt it. Given the fact that I've seen peoples coverage revoked because of multiple claims, or extremely high risk, here in Ontario.

I'd say the wiz, is the quintessential high risk.

I will lay odds, that he financed it and then missed a payment.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
... if icbc cancels your coverage then they are no longer your insurance provider ...

I'm beginning to wonder why you are telling the whole wide world about this. I've done some idiotic things in my time, but if at all possible kept them to myself! :lol: