U.N. Employees Beheaded Over Quran Burning

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
For as much as you miss I'm not sure laughing is your best option, asking for clarity would seem to be the more mature response to a statement that isn't perfectly clear. Need any clarity on this part of the post?

A small sacrifice if it saves the lives of innocents.
That is the Pastor giving up his single life for the many lives the burning caused. What good does burning a book if they never know one was being burned, in protest .

You mean already angry of a mob that goes from totally peaceful to bloodthirsty.
The mob could have just from a funeral where many friends were killed by NATO without them being active fighters.

I don't have any details on if the whole mob or some infiltrators did the actual killings, do you know?
The way it actually went down.

Last edited:

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
For as much as you miss I'm not sure laughing is your best option, asking for clarity would seem to be the more mature response to a statement that isn't perfectly clear. Need any clarity on this part of the post?

In Between Man

The Biblical Position
Sep 11, 2008
49° 19' N, 123° 4' W
The problem is that if these lunatic attacks on westerners continue, the only honourable solution is for us all to burn a Koran.

Kind of a solidarity thing.

Having stirred the pot, I am now going to bed.

Goodnight, all!

All that's going to do is fan the flames on the other side of the world when there is battles right here in Canada that you could fight. This past weekend I was on public transit when I heard the muslim "call to prayer" over the speaker announcement system.

I would much rather spend my energy picking that battle than just creating a spectacle that accomplishes nothing.

In Between Man

The Biblical Position
Sep 11, 2008
49° 19' N, 123° 4' W
How do you pray facing East on a bus? What if the bus turns a corner?

lol, I heard the call to prayer at the Seabus terminal on the Vancouver side. I was walking down that long corridor when I undoubtedly heard it over Translink's speaker system!

I was going to make a big stink but my roommate was with me and I didn't want to embarrass the poor apolitical guy.

PoliticalNick

The Troll Bashing Troll
Mar 8, 2011
Edson, AB
They don't even compare. That pastor is at least literate and has even likely received a higher education. Many of the attackers were likely illiterates who've never even read the Qur'an. Not to excuse the attackers, but the pastor ought to have known better than to think himself better than those who've never received half the education he'd received.

If he was so educated and intelligent he should therefore be aware of the possible repercussions and be held more accountable than those uneducated persons he incited to a riot.

I agree that if he wanted to do this he should have at least found a large group of Muslims within America and done it in front of them.....he wouldn't have the balls though. If 100 muslims attended his little nazi book burning he would have **** his pants and run away screaming for police protection. I believe his sole purpose for this was to inflame an already volatile issue and there needs to be something done about it.

DurkaDurka

Internet Lawyer
Mar 15, 2006
Toronto
If he was so educated and intelligent he should therefore be aware of the possible repercussions and be held more accountable than those uneducated persons he incited to a riot.

I agree that if he wanted to do this he should have at least found a large group of Muslims within America and done it in front of them.....he wouldn't have the balls though. If 100 muslims attended his little nazi book burning he would have **** his pants and run away screaming for police protection. I believe his sole purpose for this was to inflame an already volatile issue and there needs to be something done about it.

There's nothing to be done about it. He exercised his rights, in an idiotic manner, but within the law nonetheless. Something needs to be done about these fools who will kill their own over the slightest offense.

Corduroy

Senate Member
Feb 9, 2011
Vancouver, BC
lol, I heard the call to prayer at the Seabus terminal on the Vancouver side. I was walking down that long corridor when I undoubtedly heard it over Translink's speaker system!

Weird. Where are they gonna pray? In that little causeway? Might be a fire hazard. I was at work the other day and I walked in on a client praying in the staff room. I was like, oops sorry to bother you, but then thought wait a minute, that guy wasn't staff, he should pray in the lobby or something. Coffee is my religion and I needed to get to that coffee maker before my break was up :p

In Between Man

The Biblical Position
Sep 11, 2008
49° 19' N, 123° 4' W
Weird. Where are they gonna pray? In that little causeway? Might be a fire hazard. I was at work the other day and I walked in on a client praying in the staff room. I was like, oops sorry to bother you, but then thought wait a minute, that guy wasn't staff, he should pray in the lobby or something. Coffee is my religion and I needed to get to that coffee maker before my break was up :p

Yeah dude, I don't get it. At first I was stopped in my tracks and shocked! I didn't see anyone praying where I was but the speaker system goes throughout the whole lobby and I was practically at the turnstyles by then.

This client you saw praying, was he bowed down praying to Allah, or was he praying to God/Jesus?

Corduroy

Senate Member
Feb 9, 2011
Vancouver, BC
Hands and knees forehead to the ground praying. Maybe he was praying to the Holy Coffee Maker, benevolent bestower of hot aromatic wakefulness, his cup runneth over.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,

I don't miss that post after post you and a few others will take the side of the poor defenseless gihadists over Israel and and North American countries....so I am not surprised at the anger you feel towards a stupid book burner that would push those poor muslims into into retaliating by murdering people.
And that the anger makes makes you fumble a few sentences doesn't surprise me at all.
Just makes you predictable;-)
What surprises me is that you manage to be outraged at the book burning, but you find the murders completely understandable........or maybe it doesn't surprise me after all.......

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
If you time it just right you can walk over him.

If you wear heels and he is in the same spot tomorrow you may want to keep him till his money is gone and then throw him out like any old door-mat.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
I like your coffee religion analogy! Hilarious! :p
As funny as a clear addiction can get. What if the guy happened to be looking for a contact?

How dangerous can a group of people be if they have to 'stop what they are doing and take an hour (or so) off for some daily duties??

Muslims contribute FALSE CHARACTERISTICS to God and they DENY the DEITY of Christ.

ALLAH IS A FALSE GOD WHO IS NOT THERE.
I was right with you till the first capital letter, ...... then, ..... not so much, sighed a fellow Christian

PoliticalNick

The Troll Bashing Troll
Mar 8, 2011
Edson, AB
I don't miss that post after post you and a few others will take the side of the poor defenseless gihadists over Israel and and North American countries....so I am not surprised at the anger you feel towards a stupid book burner that would push those poor muslims into into retaliating by murdering people.
And that the anger makes makes you fumble a few sentences doesn't surprise me at all.
Just makes you predictable;-)
What surprises me is that you manage to be outraged at the book burning, but you find the murders completely understandable........or maybe it doesn't surprise me after all.......

Ummmm, its Jihadists not gihadists. Stop fumbling!

The 'state of Israel' is an ongoing criminal act....just the opinion of this here Jew.

The NA countries are an invading force without a declaration of war under the Geneva conventions so I cannot support them in that regard.

I do not condone the murders in any way at all but can look deeper to the root causes and have a reasonoable understanding of what created the circumstance which allowed them to take place.

Muslims contribute FALSE CHARACTERISTICS to God and they DENY the DEITY of Christ.

ALLAH IS A FALSE GOD WHO IS NOT THERE.

We Jews deny Christ too...it is only the pagan christians who worship false prophets and idols.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Something tells me you have people around you that gladly offer to get you one. If not, at least mark out the clear path on the floor so nobody parks in the wrong spot.