Barack Obama Militarizes Space

Trotz

Electoral Member
May 20, 2010
Alberta
Terrific,
at least we know where the $600 billion a year in the DoD was going towards...

"Don't worry kids, we can't do a thing about the lack of jobs and houses. But if ye' start to bitch we'll send in the Tie Bombers and Deathstars!"

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
The Hero of the International Left has struck again. Barack Obama has transformed himself into Buck Rogers, 25th Century Warrior. America is broke, but the Hero of the Left is seizing the "high ground." Is this not pleasing to the International Left? Here's what I'm talking about, the X-37b:
Do you actually, seriously believe that this program was set up and then implemented, strictly under the Obama administration?

BaalsTears

Senate Member
Jan 25, 2011
Santa Cruz, California
Do you actually, seriously believe that this program was set up and then implemented, strictly under the Obama administration?

Do you seriously believe I have not anticipated that question? Barack Obama could have killed the program in order to save money. He didn't did he? The second successful launch of the X-37B took place within the last forty eight hours. Barack Obama is a big proponent of what is called Prompt Global Strike. The program is based on the militarization of space.

So leftists, are you not amused? Do you still support your hero? Inconvenient truths are so....so....inconvenient aren't they?

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Do you seriously believe I have not anticipated that question?
Yes...

Barack Obama could have killed the program in order to save money.
...because that's a weakassed rebuttal.

He didn't did he?
I'm glad he didn't, I can only imagine the waste of man hours and dollars. It makes no sense.

So leftists, are you not amused?
I don't know, most fringe lefties call me a neocon.
Do you still support your hero?
I never supported Obama, but I don't subscribe to the silly logic of blaming the wrong politician or administarion, because it doesn't jive with an ideology.

Inconvenient truths are so....so....inconvenient aren't they?
To you maybe. The fact still remains, a previous administration initiated this program. Obama simply let it ride, as he should have.

Last edited:

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
It would make no sense to flush all previous investment down the drain. Previous Presidents had mandates too, and it's not like everything they did could be designed and created at the speed of a McDonalds hamburger.

Trotz

Electoral Member
May 20, 2010
Alberta
I guess the same argument could be said about withdrawal from Iraq and Afghanistan, an "investment" it could be called!

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location
Do you seriously believe I have not anticipated that question? Barack Obama could have killed the program in order to save money. He didn't did he? The second successful launch of the X-37B took place within the last forty eight hours. Barack Obama is a big proponent of what is called Prompt Global Strike. The program is based on the militarization of space.

So leftists, are you not amused? Do you still support your hero? Inconvenient truths are so....so....inconvenient aren't they?

Funny how anything that happens under Obama is horrible, even if started by someone else, it's his fault for not cancelling it. Don't bother trying to twist this into a statement that Obama is blameless; I don't think that way, you don't need to bother twisting my words the way you do with others.

BaalsTears

Senate Member
Jan 25, 2011
Santa Cruz, California
Funny how anything that happens under Obama is horrible, even if started by someone else, it's his fault for not cancelling it. Don't bother trying to twist this into a statement that Obama is blameless; I don't think that way, you don't need to bother twisting my words the way you do with others.

Everything I say is completely consistent and understandable if you perceive my objective. It doesn't matter what Barack Obama and the American Left do. They are always wrong. No exceptions.

I am well aware that this is not true from an objective standpoint. But objective truth is irrelevant for my purpose.

General Robert E. Lee was a great and noble warrior. But he had to be destroyed in order to prevent his vision from becoming reality.

I am quite honest with my fellow members of CC. I am a radical conservative. But my experience in life has taught me the value of tactical surprise.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Everything I say is completely consistent and understandable if you perceive my objective. It doesn't matter what Barack Obama and the American Left do. They are always wrong. No exceptions.

But objective truth is irrelevant for my purpose.
That's obvious.

General Robert E. Lee was a great and noble warrior. But he had to be destroyed in order to prevent his vision from becoming reality.
Ya, but the North didn't cut the South off and push it into the ocean.

But my experience in life has taught me the value of tactical surprise.
I actually believe you believe that. The sad truth is, your thinking and tactics, are common among the fringe right and left.

BaalsTears

Senate Member
Jan 25, 2011
Santa Cruz, California
Yes...

...because that's a weakassed rebuttal.

I'm glad he didn't, I can only imagine the waste of man hours and dollars. It makes no sense.

I don't know, most fringe lefties call me a neocon.
I never supported Obama, but I don't subscribe to the silly logic of blaming the wrong politician or administarion, because it doesn't jive with an ideology.

To you maybe. The fact still remains, a previous administration initiated this program. Obama simply let it ride, as he should have.

I disagree because:

YouTube - Prompt Global Strike

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004

I am well aware that this is not true from an objective standpoint. But objective truth is irrelevant for my purpose.

I am quite honest with my fellow members of CC. I am a radical conservative. But my experience in life has taught me the value of tactical surprise.

So, you admit to being a complete moron that blindly follows a political ideology without regard for what may be right/wrong or what may be good/bad for the Country.

BaalsTears

Senate Member
Jan 25, 2011
Santa Cruz, California

That's obvious.

Ya, but the North didn't cut the South off and push it into the ocean.

I actually believe you believe that. The sad truth is, your thinking and tactics, are common among the fringe right and left.

The Union killed the Confederate way of life.

No, my tactics are those of a courtroom. Things have changed in America. There is no longer any middle ground. Look at the composition of the US Senate. Once there was great overlap between the parties. That is no longer true. The most conservative Democrat is far more liberal than the most liberal Republican, and vice versa.

Look at what is happening in Wisconsin, Ohio and New Jersey. These are figurative life and death struggles over differing visions. America is very different politically than Canada where compromise is still possible.

So, you admit to being a complete moron that blindly follows a political ideology without regard for what may be right/wrong or what may be good/bad for the Country.

I admit that you are now on my ignore list. I will never respond to you again.

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
Geez, Baals ... or is it Porter?... Don't you get tired of the-sky-is-falling paranoia? You're obsessed, man....

The shuttles are retiring. Is that Obama's fault too?

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
The Union killed the Confederate way of life.
LOL, it killed few things, certainly not the way of life.

No, my tactics are those of a courtroom.

Except, you don't use facts, and a reasoned evidentiary process.

Things have changed in America.
I know, there's a black President now.
There is no longer any middle ground.
There's always middle ground. You just need two intelligent parties to find it.
Look at the composition of the US Senate. Once there was great overlap between the parties. That is no longer true. The most conservative Democrat is far more liberal than the most liberal Republican, and vice versa.
So?

Look at what is happening in Wisconsin, Ohio and New Jersey. These are figurative life and death struggles over differing visions. America is very different politically than Canada where compromise is still possible.
Compromise is possible anywhere. Some people just need to shut and listen once in a while.

Johnnny

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2007
Third rock from the Sun
General Robert E. Lee was a great and noble warrior. But he had to be destroyed in order to prevent his vision from becoming reality

The general opposed slavery and only joined the south because his state kjoined the south. He was loyal to his people