Gaddafi: Barakeh Obama is friend

Machjo

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 19, 2004
Ottawa, ON
''The CHP is Canada’s only pro-Life, pro-family federal political party, and the only federal party that endorses the principles of the Preamble to the Charter of Rights and Freedoms in the Canadian Constitution''

By contrast, it was the Republicans that legalized and promoted abortions here.

Right. I guess we don't have any equivalent.

BaalsTears

Senate Member
Jan 25, 2011
Santa Cruz, California
What in Hell have YOU been doing all along other than "kissing up to Canadians" in some vain hope to align us to your own ...uh ... cause?

Let me be brutally frank. Canadians can't possibly align with my views. I'm here while I'm killing time waiting for the lights to go out.

There is no way Canadians can influence what is happening in America. I like this site. I like the members.

Most of my posts deal with America or America's role in the world, past, present and future. There is the possibility I can learn things from Canadians. They might have some insight which has escaped me.

I like Canada because Canadians are kith and kin. But I am no lickspittle. Quite frankly, the idea that Canadian opinion is of importance beyond Canadian territory is risible. No offense intended.

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
So ... what makes you think your rant and rave opinions are any more worthy? Is it Canadians you like - or that inherent tolerance and politeness that just holds us back from giving you the same sort of heave-ho you get from south-of-the-border sites?

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
Lets face it this guy has more costumes than anyone else for Halloween.
Everyone dealt with him because he was a head of state and they had
no choice really diplomatic protocol and so on. Besides he has some oil
and oil is king. As for Obama being his friend, face Gaddafi is delusional
at best. Libya is falling apart and he has decided to fight to the end why.
Because he has no where else to go that is why.
I hear all kinds of slants on news everyday but this really is over the top.
Obama is not perfect, but to suggest wink wink that Obama is a Muslim
because Gaddafi said so is just so much nonsense and people who are
not insane know that, the rest I feel sorry for.

BaalsTears

Senate Member
Jan 25, 2011
Santa Cruz, California
So ... what makes you think your rant and rave opinions are any more worthy? Is it Canadians you like - or that inherent tolerance and politeness that just holds us back from giving you the same sort of heave-ho you get from south-of-the-border sites?

My rant and rave opinions are worthy only to the extent you have deemed them worthy of engagement and response. If you deemed those opinions unworthy you would ignore them. Gopher and I are involved in a figurative form of civil war. His passion I understand. That is not the case with you. You are a non-belligerent. Ignore me henceforth.

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
I was here first - if you want to be that way about it. This is Canada. Don't bring your stupid wars here. We've got enough people inflicting their cultures and complaints on us. Do your ranting where it matters - not just where it's easy enough to make you look like a case for the rabies clinic.

Avro

Time Out
Feb 12, 2007
Oshawa
Bush came close to killing conservatism in America. He demoralized conservatives of all stripes.

It took Obama's attempts to alter the balance between liberty and equality to enrage and arouse conservatives. Conservativism is naturally reactionary. However, radical conservativism is different.

Radical conservativism is a synthesis of both conservative and leftist ideology, but with the figurative intent of doing to American leftist ideology what jihadis intend for infidels. The political power of American public sector unions will be exhausted in the struggle. This ain't George Bush's conservativism. American leftists will miss collaborationists like Bush.

You're in a dream land....even your precious tea baggers are imperialists.

The only way to comvince me you guys want change is if Ron Paul get's nominated....he won't.

BaalsTears

Senate Member
Jan 25, 2011
Santa Cruz, California
You're in a dream land....even your precious tea baggers are imperialists.

The only way to comvince me you guys want change is if Ron Paul get's nominated....he won't.

I'm not a teabagger. They are willing to make peace with the American left.

You say the teabaggers are imperialists. Can you explain what you mean with examples please?

Also, what do you think the relationship is between Ron Paul and the Tea Party Movement?

Avro

Time Out
Feb 12, 2007
Oshawa
I'm not a teabagger. They are willing to make peace with the American left.

You say the teabaggers are imperialists. Can you explain what you mean with examples please?

Also, what do you think the relationship is between Ron Paul and the Tea Party Movement?

Any of your precious tea baggers willing to cut military spending and end it's imperialistic ways.....like keeping their nose out of forgien nations affairs.

Ron Paul should be the poster child of the movement....he isn't.

Who is?

Palin....what a joke.

BaalsTears

Senate Member
Jan 25, 2011
Santa Cruz, California
Any of your precious tea baggers willing to cut military spending and end it's imperialistic ways.....like keeping their nose out of forgien nations affairs.

Ron Paul should be the poster child of the movement....he isn't.

Who is?

Palin....what a joke.

Haha. Rand Paul is the poster child of the TPM.

The TPM represents a wide spectrum of thought, but there are two and only two things that unite them, viz., small govt. and balanced budgets. Ron Paul and his son Rand are both heroes of the TPM.

Foreign policy is not something the TPM focuses on. Senator Rand Paul is leading the charge to reduce military spending in order to rein in spending.

Palin is not any more qualified to be president than is Barack Obama. Damn him. However, she does serve a useful purpose. The obsession of the American Left with Sarah Palin is based on the fact that she arouses Leftist libidos and that makes them angy. Haha.:) MILF. Hahahaha.

Avro

Time Out
Feb 12, 2007
Oshawa
Haha. Rand Paul is the poster child of the TPM.

The TPM represents a wide spectrum of thought, but there are two and only two things that unite them, viz., small govt. and balanced budgets. Ron Paul and his son Rand are both heroes of the TPM.

Foreign policy is not something the TPM focuses on. Senator Rand Paul is leading the charge to reduce military spending in order to rein in spending.

Palin is not any more qualified to be president than is Barack Obama. Damn him. However, she does serve a useful purpose. The obsession of the American Left with Sarah Palin is based on the fact that she arouses Leftist libidos and that makes them angy. Haha.:) MILF. Hahahaha.

....like I said, when he gets the nom I will beleive their is change.

He won't, a Republican will.

One that embraces the status quo of Neo-cons.

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
If Obama is a best bud he sure expresses it oddly. He has Hilary and Susan Rice bitchslapping the crap out of dictators.

BaalsTears

Senate Member
Jan 25, 2011
Santa Cruz, California
If Obama is a best bud he sure expresses it oddly. He has Hilary and Susan Rice bitchslapping the crap out of dictators.

Can you give me some examples please?

....like I said, when he gets the nom I will beleive their is change.

He won't, a Republican will.

One that embraces the status quo of Neo-cons.

Did Obama change anything in terms of American foreign policy? What do you think of Obama's proposed defense budget?

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
Can you give me some examples please?

Did Obama change anything in terms of American foreign policy? What do you think of Obama's proposed defense budget?
Sure, they waited until most Americans were out of Libya then took the diplomatic boots to Gaddafi. When was the last time you saw the UNSC move that fast. I saw Rice speaking there and she's one tough and smart cookie.

BaalsTears

Senate Member
Jan 25, 2011
Santa Cruz, California
Sure, they waited until most Americans were out of Libya then took the diplomatic boots to Gaddafi. When was the last time you saw the UNSC move that fast. I saw Rice speaking there and she's one tough and smart cookie.

You're entitled to your opinion. But all of the Euro leaders spoke out before Obama. Susan Rice is a joke. Hillary Clinton is a joke.
Can you tell me what Obama's grand strategy is to protect American interests in the Middle East and Maghreb?

Obama's indecisiveness is fuel for the fire raging in America. That's the only importance of these events. This ****lessness gives his domestic opponents another basis on which to attack him.

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
Americans only see value if they can thump chests in the process. Obviously they were treading carefully while Americans got out, and as soon as they did Susan Rice accomplished more in one day than Bolton accomplished in his entire time at the UN.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
You're entitled to your opinion. But all of the Euro leaders spoke out before Obama. Susan Rice is a joke. Hillary Clinton is a joke.
Can you tell me what Obama's grand strategy is to protect American interests in the Middle East and Maghreb?

Obama's indecisiveness is fuel for the fire raging in America. That's the only importance of these events. This ****lessness gives his domestic opponents another basis on which to attack him.
Man, you have a serious rage on that blinds you to anything but your hatred. My condolences.