Your Child's Religion Is My Business Too

Downhome_Woman

Electoral Member
Dec 2, 2008
Ontariariario
There is only one true God. The Jews, Muslims, and Christians ALL worship him. As a matter of fact, as far as I am concerned, pretty much anyone that has faith in a "creator", whether that be "mother earth", "mother nature", or "gitche manitou"believes in the same God that I do.

and btw....changing your wording doesn't change the fact that you were wrong in your statement.
So - the 'substance' is the same, the problem seems to be exactly the interpretation of what that substance is, and stands for.
Wow. That makes it easier.

SirJosephPorter

Time Out
Nov 7, 2008
Ontario
So - the 'substance' is the same, the problem seems to be exactly the interpretation of what that substance is, and stands for.
Wow. That makes it easier.

Problem is not only with interpretation, DHW, problem is also with substance. According to Bible, all do not worship true God, there is only one true God, that of the Bible. Anybody who worships anything else is guilty of blasphemy, sacrilege, whatever. All the Gods except the God of the Bible are false Gods, according to Bible.

Same with Koran. According to Koran (and teachings of Mohammed), Allah is the only true God and anybody who worships any other God is an infidel, a kafir.

Both Muslims and Christians have mandate from their God to evangelize the whole world, to bring the whole world to their religion.

In this case, it is quite an appropriate question, where is the evidence for this so called God (whether God of the bible to God of the Koran).