Would you kill another human being under certain circumstances?

Choose:

• Under certain situations, I could take a human life

Votes: 32 91.4%
  • Regardless of the situation, I could NEVER take another human life

Votes: 3 8.6%

• Total voters

jariax

Electoral Member
Jun 13, 2006
Would you join the military and kill the enemy for your country?

If someone was attacking you, would you kill them, to save yourself?

If someone hurt someone you loved, in front of you, would you kill them?

If justice wasn't served to someone you loved, would you take justice into your own hands?

Many questions, about what it would take for you to take another human life.

If Canada was in a World War, and I was ready and able, I would join the military.
If I was in a kill or be killed situation, I would kill that attacker.
If someone close to me (may it be a friend, parent, child, etc.) was hurt or murdered in front of me I would kill them.
If, a close one I loved was murdered or damaged for the rest of their lives, and the courts did not serve justice, and I had the oppurtunity, I would seriously consider killing that human being.

What I am getting at is, almost every human being given the forumula for a certain situation would kill another human being.

This is sort of a spinoff from china's thread, but her thread was about animals and war.

So my question for you is, under what circumstances could YOU kill another human being? Or would you never kill under any circumstance?

I know alot of mothers that could easily kill anyone who hurts their child, including my mom, most mothers would kill without though, if their child was killed in front of them.

So that is the question to debate! What circumstance would it take you to kill another human life!?
I think anyone who says that there are no circumstances in which they would kill, really hasn't it thought it through.

Most of us (including myself) would kill in a kill or be killed scenario. That does not mean, someone is trying to punch you, rob you or breaks into your home. Those that kill with the slightest provocation or threat to their well being are too cowardly to wait a few moments to properly ascertain the threat level.

Killing someone who hurt or killed someone who you love, for me, depends on my self-control. It may feel good. it may not be preventable, but in reality, the killing of such a person would not help the person that was harmed, and it would make my life much worse. But in times like those, we are not often ruled by pen and paper logic.

Niflmir

A modern nomad
Dec 18, 2006
Leiden, the Netherlands
Killing someone who hurt or killed someone who you love, for me, depends on my self-control. It may feel good. it may not be preventable, but in reality, the killing of such a person would not help the person that was harmed, and it would make my life much worse. But in times like those, we are not often ruled by pen and paper logic.

There are endless stories and historical events based on just that: revenge. The desire to inflict misfortune on those who have wronged us is deeply ingrained in all of us. Strangely, it seems the desire to overcome these feelings is also ingrained in us.

L Gilbert

Winterized
Nov 30, 2006
50 acres in Kootenays BC
the-brights.net
And when it was, I suppose you supported it?
In certain circumstances, yes. I thought I had made my position perfectly clear............. several times.

There are endless stories and historical events based on just that: revenge. The desire to inflict misfortune on those who have wronged us is deeply ingrained in all of us. Strangely, it seems the desire to overcome these feelings is also ingrained in us.
hehehehe I like pushing karma sometimes; especially if it is justice in the poetical sense.

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
Holy thread-ressurection Batman!

Machjo

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 19, 2004
Ottawa, ON
Would you join the military and kill the enemy for your country?

If someone was attacking you, would you kill them, to save yourself?

If someone hurt someone you loved, in front of you, would you kill them?

If justice wasn't served to someone you loved, would you take justice into your own hands?

Many questions, about what it would take for you to take another human life.

If Canada was in a World War, and I was ready and able, I would join the military.
If I was in a kill or be killed situation, I would kill that attacker.
If someone close to me (may it be a friend, parent, child, etc.) was hurt or murdered in front of me I would kill them.
If, a close one I loved was murdered or damaged for the rest of their lives, and the courts did not serve justice, and I had the oppurtunity, I would seriously consider killing that human being.

What I am getting at is, almost every human being given the forumula for a certain situation would kill another human being.

This is sort of a spinoff from china's thread, but her thread was about animals and war.

So my question for you is, under what circumstances could YOU kill another human being? Or would you never kill under any circumstance?

I know alot of mothers that could easily kill anyone who hurts their child, including my mom, most mothers would kill without though, if their child was killed in front of them.

So that is the question to debate! What circumstance would it take you to kill another human life!?

I had joined the military in the past, infantry to boot. Though ironically enough, I was a pacifist at the time but joined owing to paternal pressure and the fact that I'd graduated from high school in the midst of a recession (not good reasons, I know, but there you have it).

Though I was physically fit, I did not fit in well with the rest of the soldiers, so ended up leaving (for anyone who's been in the military, you know barrack life requires everyone to be more than just a team, but almost think alike to really get along within common quarters for long periods).

Strangely enough though, after leaving the military, I'd concluded that war can be acceptable under some circumstances, but would also not volunteer to join on religious grounds, but would still obey if conscripted but would still at least request a non-combat role.

Outside the military, I could kill in self-defence or the defence of another if it was necessary, but only then.

Nuggler

kind and gentle
Feb 27, 2006
Backwater, Ontario.
8O...........Another Lazarus thread:

Oh well:

KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL:naka:
Only in self defense or if some basket case was attempting to kill a member of the human race and I happened along. The intent would be just to stop the basket case, but hooooonose what might transpire. :flower:
Peace and love all you fuc..........er fun loving folks

wizard

Time Out
Nov 18, 2011
... to answer the thread question, i would NEVER take another human life in any circumstances ...

... one reason is because the punishment for taking a human life is way too extreme ...

Omicron

Privy Council
Jul 28, 2010
Vancouver
Augh! That question?!? What are you, a woman from Lebanon?

Bitch female, do you have any idea how much I am not going to talk about what it takes to maintain a civilization into the mouth of Baal, to the extent where if it is good we might toss off the bastard brats for your judgement into his flaming mouth because you didn't use birth control and the priests of Ball get to charge you a coin to keep the fires burning in the bowls of Ball to relieve your guilt?

Listen up.

http://tunes.digitalock.com/iwanttoliveinamrica.mp3

You do not get to have sex with me unless you are good.

http://tunes.digitalock.com/dreamweaver.mp3

Your controller-demon holding you as a puppet is a retard for telling you to say that.

The issue is that Lucifer is like a fungus and can only survive for as long as he can keep eating souls down.

Scripture has not said *anything* about what happens if at the end of that mess we did not have an Armagedon!

Republican recess time... they are having a situation with Romney like Russians are with Putin. Keep it secret. All on the side of good will not notice if that good soul happened to be a Republican.

http://tunes.digitalock.com/mountrushmore.mp3

Anyway... whatever... if you ntuholes had ever actually read the Bible, you'd know a serious thing was done when Heavenly Father broke it all by letting his issue against ****ing-Lucifer take billions of years enough to piss off the genetic stuff is explain to a mud human from dust what the problem is and how it feels to be Lucifer, the dick thinking it was beatiful at the moment to pretend snake, you retard, you just showed me that in your hell environment you are so not going to get to suck my dick if you jump sides to the extent where all you demons now become little baby jerkoff angels and Lucifer gets to suck my human cock or he dies.

I keep telling Lucifer that we can change that and get over it, and all he has to do is explain ...

And no matter how hard I talk back, it turns out he "it" had feelings.

Get this... I thought of a way to get Lucifer to think of a way to make himself more favorable in the eyes of God, and the twist went hunting for his demon supporters.

*Kerwang*

I want to vomit. No way it can be so twistedly useless as when Abraham was going to kill his kid!!!

Eat http://tunes.digitalock.com/MTC-JoytotheWorld.mp3

Last edited: