Would the world be a better place if the USA was destroyed?

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
Sever trade and other economic treaties with them and the world should do the same thing!

I know that the world has this romanticized illusion that China is the hope of the world to deter US aggression but China cannot do it alone!
Never going to happen.

Not if you did it alone but imagine what the world can do united! All countries military under one objective!

No country, not even the most powerful one can stand an attack on all sides!

And Imagine what humanity can achieve after this noble effort!
There is nothing noble about war. Canadians aren't going to attack the US and the idea that other countries would join us in ludicrous. More like they would either sit back and let us have go or they would join the US.

I am not talking about dumbing down but wiping out! He is not going to be president forever! 4 to 8 years is not enough to destroy the USA!

Do you understand what I mean here Mr. Mowich? I'm talking about destroying the USA with the people in their too! You can't destroy a country without destroying the people because otherwise they will just rebuild! I am talking about complete annihilation for them and after that, the world will divide their territories equally!
What I understand is that you, for reasons yet to be revealed, have a hate on for the US and that hatred has so warped your psyche you have made it your mission to wreak havoc on a nation and its people. You are deluded enough to believe that rabble rousing on a Canadian forum will aid you in your malicious quest. It won't.

Aren't you sick and tired of them?
No.

Don't you want to give the people that they have hurt justice?
Justice is a matter for the World Court.

Remember, both Japan and Germany were not defeated by hoping that they would fall apart!
If the US were to fall apart which I highly doubt will happen in my lifetime, it would be of their own doing.

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
Look, the only way for the USA to be destroyed is if the world united! Only then will Canadians and the rest of the world know true prosperity and everlasting peace!

That's just so much bovine feces. The world has never known peace and prosperity. There have been wars throughout our history. There are wars going on right now. I don't doubt there will be other wars in the future.

Until humans are able to rise above their differences and find common ground there will always be those who will resort to war in order to further their goals. Attacking the US will not bring anyone peace and prosperity and considering the advanced weaponry available to the US, it is Canada who would come out on the losing end.

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
Their numbers opposed to the ones who want to see my hopes full filled? You'll be surprised by how many of them are out there too.

Oh I imagine that out of 37+ million people in Canada there are more than a few creatures like you who crawl out from under their rocks to spew their hatred. Considering that they are just as warped as you, you might have struggle on your hands to convert them to your pet hatred. For I'm quite sure they have some of their own..........and the US probably isn't at the top of their list.

Ronald_Baker

Time Out
Oct 31, 2019
I'm not afraid.

Good.

I have a number of close friends in the USA that I consider family.

Oh dear, another canuck who has family and friends there which they use to justify the: "they are not all evil" even if the people choose the government that do these evil things.

I don't want the USA to collapse.

Sigh...

I will gladly stand side-by-side with my American brothers in fukking-up any douche that threatens my American friends and family.

Then you are no better than the terrorists.

Man-up or shut your vile pie-hole.

Believe me captain morgan, if I had the resources to do it, I would do it myself.

let us all know exactly who you are

My real name is Kenneth and I'm from Australia who currently living in the Philippines.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
I would say 87.9% of you which is a pretty big number.

Did not just read some comments on Quora, sir.

51% is the majority... are you currently living in Canada?

And what was the sample size of this survey? And hey, 51% is big number; I'm sure if we asked all 37 million of you, that number would be higher. It is time we used those numbers and that hate to good use.
You don't know shit from shinola you f*cking mental midget.

Listen you half witted moron. Here, I'll type slower so you can understand better. 51% of Canadians currently disapprove of the US. That's a mix of somewhat disapprove and strongly disapprove. DO you understand the f*cking definition of 'somewhat' or should I bust out the crayons and draw you a f*cking picture?

Of course you weren't worried about sample size when you claimed you saw surveys of Canadian opinion of the US and decided they were incontrovertible proof that the vast majority of Canadians hate the US. Don't be such a disingenuous, diseased piss flap.

"Ooo lookit me! I saw a survey and some posts on Quora and now I'm an expert on Canadian attitudes. Even though I'm some douchy little teenager living in a 3rd world crap hole on the other side of the planet. Never set foot in Canada, never spoke to any Canadians but I'm an expert." :lol: :lol: :lol:

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
So, you ran off as Johsy-poo and came back as Ronald. So why the name change? Couldn't find any sock puppets to bring with you? :lol:

I thought his name was Josh and he was American and it was all a "Trick" to test "Canadian Loyalty"?

Man, this guy is spun in circles more than a whippet on speed.

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister
Good.

Oh dear, another canuck who has family and friends there which they use to justify the: "they are not all evil" even if the people choose the government that do these evil things.

Sigh...

Then you are no better than the terrorists.

Believe me captain morgan, if I had the resources to do it, I would do it myself.

My real name is Kenneth and I'm from Australia who currently living in the Philippines.

Well, good luck on your quest to raise an army of the less-than-Mensa demographic to rise up and do your bidding.

That said, lay-off watching The Hobbit for a while, that's the only place where you'll be organizing your army

AnnaEmber

Council Member
Aug 31, 2019
Kootenays BC
Even if you are trading with a terrorist state or a group that is similar to the Nazi's?
That's only your foolish assumption that Americans are Nazis.

But how come Canada stopped them both? And how come you are not stopping your neighbor who is doing similar horrible things?
Again, you assume.

Did Canada help Russia recover?
Yes.

Why though? They deserve it, don't they?
Only in your tiny mind.