Would the world be a better place if the USA was destroyed?

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister
Does that mean we have to be kind to the goat humper?

Hmmmm, that's got me wondering if the goat was evil and some poor misguided person believed that they were showing kindness.

.... It's such a fine line dontcha know

So if the Allies used kindness on Germany and Japan, they would have eventually stopped their world domination through murder and relinquished their invaded territories?

Look, the only way for the USA to be destroyed is if the world united! Only then will Canadians and the rest of the world know true prosperity and everlasting peace!

So, once you have achieved your goal, who then becomes the next Great Satan that needs to be destroyed in the name of peace and prosperity?

Ronald_Baker

Time Out
Oct 31, 2019
(we could kill them all but then we would be just like them)

No we will not! Does a police officer turn into a blood thirsty criminal because he/she kills someone?

Stop being afraid! I know why you keep giving such excuses because you are afraid! Stop being afraid damn you!

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
You mean you and your handful of friends here?
Acquaintances, but pretty much.

Same for the rest of the world, as evidenced by the fact that there don't appear to be any current plans for the world to rise up as one and destroy the U.S.

See, we kinda tend to destroy back. Ask Japan.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
I'm sure I have come across many anti-US sentiments from the Canadian people that are not related to Trump and way before Trump was even president.
All 37 million of us eh? Cretin.

Once again Mr. Jinentonix, are you sure you know your own people?
F*ck of Joshy-poo. You need to do two things A) Learn to read and B) Learn to comprehend what you've read.

So tell us oh Great F*ck-O, how much time have you spent in Canada to the point you think you know Canadians better than a Canadian. Yeah yeah, you read some comments on Quora, BFD. 51% is the most recent stat, asshole. 51% doth NOT an anti-US country make. You see f*cktard, according to the latest survey, that 51% is a cross section of those who have strong negative views of the US and somewhat negative views of the US. So basically less than half of Canadians "hate" the US.

So once again, f*ck off with your bullshit relativism. You know 3/5ths of f*ck all about Canada and Canadians.

AnnaEmber

Council Member
Aug 31, 2019
Kootenays BC
The killings all over the world will stop if the US is gone!
If you believe that nonsense, I change my assessment: you aren't a moron, you're insane.
The US sets the standard on everything so that they alone can benefit from it while third world countries remain third world and the first world countries are mere puppets, just like Canada.
That's a load of baloney. Japan is the country with the top tech ( https://www.41studio.com/blog/2018/15-countries-with-higest-technology-in-the-world/ ), the UK has the best education ( http://worldpopulationreview.com/countries/education-rankings-by-country/ ), Finlanders are the happiest people ( http://worldpopulationreview.com/countries/happiest-countries-in-the-world/ ), Qatar is the richest country ( https://www.usatoday.com/story/money/2019/07/07/richest-countries-in-the-world/39630693/ ), Korea has the most advanced scientific population ( https://www.businessinsider.com/most-technological-countries-lag-behind-in-science-2015-12 ), etcetera.
America is to be sympathized with and helped, you wacked-out nutbar.

AnnaEmber

Council Member
Aug 31, 2019
Kootenays BC
Look, the only way for the USA to be destroyed is if the world united! Only then will Canadians and the rest of the world know true prosperity and everlasting peace!
More idiotic baloney. The USA is pushing itself down the toilet.
You would do best for yourself if you'd just STFU and learn instead of yapping off and proving yourself unfit for thought.

AnnaEmber

Council Member
Aug 31, 2019
Kootenays BC
You can't defeat evil through kindness!
Evil is a subjective, relative perception and not everyone includes that perception in their thoughts.
But anyways, I guess you've never heard of tough love. Why am I not surprised? You seem to live under a rock with your head completely immersed in mud.

Last edited:

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Evil is a subjective, relative perception and not everyone includes that perception in their thoughts.
But anyways, I guess you've never heard of tough love. Why am I not surprised? You seem to live under a rock with your head completely immersed in mud.
Um. . . Anna?

That brown stuff ain't mud.

Ronald_Baker

Time Out
Oct 31, 2019
Same for the rest of the world, as evidenced by the fact that there don't appear to be any current plans for the world to rise up as one and destroy the U.S.

Because they are afraid... except maybe for those 19 men and the people over at Quora.

But hey, Mr. Americano, the world, including Canada of course, sure does want you to collapse which is about the same to wanting you destroyed! And of course there are many evidence of this.