Women are weaker, smaller, less intelligent than men: Polish EU lawmaker

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Back in the early 89s when Gates started Microsoft and Jobs got MacIntosh going (both white men), this whole computer invention industry spurred off thousands and thousands of small companies, like FaceBook, PayPal, Google, McAfee etc etc etc and thousands more,,,,,, the one thing that was common about all the young entrepreneurs is that these high tech start up companies were almost ALL started by men, very few if any women. And this was at a time when the universities had 60% of their enrollment was female.

Beats me to try to understand what these females were doing during this period of time???
Actually the same can be said about visibility minorities since most of these entrepreneurs were White Men.

I think the same logic can be applied to Women in politics, we have not yet had a good women politician in Canada, and they certainly have been given a chance. Many have crossed the floor to the other side, others have just done a poor job,,, there has not been a Ralph Kline female politician yet.

So based on this, I'm incline to agree with the guy in the article above.

Feminists in Britain love to mention that most university students are now women, but what they don't mention is that the female students are mainly studying silly subjects like hairdressing and media studies whereas the males are still studying physics and engineering.

davesmom

Council Member
Oct 11, 2015
Southern Ontario
The author is right that women are weaker physically and smaller than men, usually. But Intelligence and talents are not in any way related to gender. They are personal attributes.
IQ is not determined by education; it is the ability to learn.
It is narrow-minded thinking to believe that all women are this and all men are that. It is narrow-minded to limit either gender to certain qualities and traits.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
while my boots are up your a$$ for a hat?
done

lol
we can see you turned on your spell checker to write that
;)
we know your mom made you do it
to save her the embarassment

Again, I'll run that through a Jibberjabber-to-English translator and hopefully, the software can sort out what you-re trying to say, again.

like Curious Canadian is a honky?

Whiter than white as the laundry soap ads used to say....

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC

Certainly applies to Blackhead and most of the conservative types on here.

Remington1

Council Member
Jan 30, 2016
Depends which study you look at; women lagged sightly behind for decades, but they have caught up and surpass men in Europe, The US, Canada and New Zealand. Other parts of the world still show men have higher IQ's. Men's brain are bigger however, but Mayo shows women have better memory, but males traditionally get higher score in math and geometry. The studies that still show men as having superior IQ's unfortunately have over-representation of males at both the top and the bottom. In 2016, it is naive or stupid to still be talking about sex differences in intelligence or in any other aspects for humans.

Durry

House Member
May 18, 2010
Canada
In 2016, it is naive or stupid to still be talking about sex differences in intelligence or in any other aspects for humans.
What is stupid and naive is to say that we shouldn't be talking about intellence and sex differences of human beings.
It is discussions like this is what makes us a great people, to have the curiosities, abilities and understanding on how everbodies contributions can be maximumized to contribute to society to the fullest.

To not have these discussions is like Muslims saying they can't talk about the weaknesses and shortcomings of Islam because its islamophobic. Now just how stupid is that!!

Remington1

Council Member
Jan 30, 2016
What is stupid and naive is to say that we shouldn't be talking about intellence and sex differences of human beings.
It is discussions like this is what makes us a great people, to have the curiosities, abilities and understanding on how everbodies contributions can be maximumized to contribute to society to the fullest.

To not have these discussions is like Muslims saying they can't talk about the weaknesses and shortcomings of Islam because its islamophobic. Now just how stupid is that!!
Discussions about studies which are conducted fairly make good debates and interesting reading, but unfair studies that clearly favour your male children are useless. To still pretend one sex is superior to another due to one having balls is stupid.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Discussions about studies which are conducted fairly make good debates and interesting reading, but unfair studies that clearly favour your male children are useless. To still pretend one sex is superior to another due to one having balls is stupid.

Yet no stupider than rating superiority based on colour of skin!

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
Years ago there was a study to determine the specific purpose for the head on a man's pen is. The US spent $2 million on the study and determined that it was there to give the woman pleasure.
The UK spent $200,000 on their own study and determined it was there to give the man pleasure.

The Poles spent about 20 bucks and determined it was there to keep your hand from sliding off.

The thing is, women are weaker then men in some areas, generally physically. They're not supposed to be the physically superior ones because they didn't evolve to be the hunter type for the most part. It's just nature. However, there's also a difference between physical strength and physical toughness, and even more importantly, mental toughness. And in the last two regards, women have it over on men in at least one way, gestation and birth. Let's face it guys, most men can be pretty sucky just because they have the flu. And look at some of the minor injuries various sports pros receive and they need a friggin' stretcher to carry them off, hockey players not included. I mean hell, if carrying and delivering the next generation of humans was up to men, humanity would have died off a long time ago. :lol:

From an intelligence perspective, well all I can say is the high school from which I graduated had more girls that earned scholarships to colleges and universities in Canada and the US than boys. Two of the people on our academic team were girls as well, making up 50% of the team.

The way I've always looked at it is, each has their strengths and weaknesses but evolution made it so that those strengths and weaknesses compliment and cover each other.

White_Unifier

Senate Member
Feb 21, 2017
Rubbish. An uneducated person can have a high IQ (such as was the case with Michael Faraday and Albert Einstein) while an educated person can have a low IQ.

Upbringing is a part of education too. And I never discounted natural curiosity as another contributor to IQ along with other factors.

The author is right that women are weaker physically and smaller than men, usually. But Intelligence and talents are not in any way related to gender. They are personal attributes.
IQ is not determined by education; it is the ability to learn.
It is narrow-minded thinking to believe that all women are this and all men are that. It is narrow-minded to limit either gender to certain qualities and traits.

But education develops the ability to learn.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
This is how retards think, Machjo:

Women are on average smaller, weaker, and less intelligent (by standard IQ measurement) than men: therefore all women are smaller weaker, and less intelligent than all men.

It's the same thesis as the famous book "The Bell Curve," that argued that because blacks have a lower average IQ than whites, they should be shut out of the important mental-skills jobs like science, engineering, law, and management. Of course, the fact that in the U.S., Asians have a higher average IQ than whites didn't lead to a corresponding argument that whites should be shut out of the important mental-skills jobs.

The flawed logic here is obvious to anyone of even lukewarm brains. But ultimately, it's not about brains, it's about fear. People who want to discriminate want to do so because they fear they'll lose on a level playing field.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
This is how retards think, Machjo:

Women are on average smaller, weaker, and less intelligent (by standard IQ measurement) than men: therefore all women are smaller weaker, and less intelligent than all men.

It's the same thesis as the famous book "The Bell Curve," that argued that because blacks have a lower average IQ than whites, they should be shut out of the important mental-skills jobs like science, engineering, law, and management. Of course, the fact that in the U.S., Asians have a higher average IQ than whites didn't lead to a corresponding argument that whites should be shut out of the important mental-skills jobs.

The flawed logic here is obvious to anyone of even lukewarm brains. But ultimately, it's not about brains, it's about fear. People who want to discriminate want to do so because they fear they'll lose on a level playing field.

lol
and all that from the guy who hates Brits and people who he loses debates to
;)

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
In my life I've come to believe that the Ladies are more intelligent than men. I believe they always have been.

In some ways for sure. Quite often not as impetuous.

It's the same thesis as the famous book "The Bell Curve," that argued that because blacks have a lower average IQ than whites,.

I was informed many, many years ago that on average all races have the same I.Q....................100. I'm not saying it holds true today, especially as I suspect different races may require different tests.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
real smart hi IQ types created Fukushema on a fault line on an ocean and have killed the pacific,
maybe the definition of intelligence as its commonly thought of is not very frickin intelligent at all

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Years ago there was a study to determine the specific purpose for the head on a man's pen is. The US spent $2 million on the study and determined that it was there to give the woman pleasure.
The UK spent $200,000 on their own study and determined it was there to give the man pleasure.

The Poles spent about 20 bucks and determined it was there to keep your hand from sliding off.

Good sensible post!

real smart hi IQ types created Fukushema on a fault line on an ocean and have killed the pacific,
maybe the definition of intelligence as its commonly thought of is not very frickin intelligent at all

"To err is human", to get a second (and third) opinion or to get someone else to check the work is mandatory. Intelligent people make mistakes.