Women are weaker, smaller, less intelligent than men: Polish EU lawmaker

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Call him what ever you want, but Ryan is a closet commie lefty globalist.
Geez man, how can you expect to insult anybody when you can't even get your facts straight?

Well, you're knuckle-walking troglodyte, so you can stand in for him, instead.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
That just isn't true

Famous Women Inventors
Exploring the Contributions of Modern Women Inventors
Famous Women Inventors

here is a good one:
"Dr. Temple Grandin
The thing that usually amazes people most about prolific woman inventor Dr. Temple Grandin is not all the great strides she has made to improve animal-handling devices, nor the fact that she earned a Ph.D in animal science and became a world-renowned teacher and speaker. Instead, what usually amazes people most about Dr. Temple Grandin is that she accomplished all this while living with autism"
Famous Women Inventors of the Modern Era

I think we all know which gender has contributed overwhelmingly to science and innovation.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
My mommy is a retired doctor... I'm pretty sure, she has more brain cells than your father, or in your case your fuhrer :)

That's no proof at all that men aren't more intelligent than women. And men make better doctors than women do.

White_Unifier

Senate Member
Feb 21, 2017
Blackleaf.

Firstly, boys enjoyed more educational opportunities than girls in the past.

Secondly, that Polish MEP has brought shame on my race through his comments. If he loved his race, he'd retract them.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Blackleaf.Firstly, boys enjoyed more educational opportunities than girls in the past.

The preponderance of male inventors over female inventors has more to do with these factors:

1. Higher IQ on average than females.
2. Twice as many men as females on the top of IQ (Only geniuses invent, innovate, start companies (Google, Apple, TESLA, SpaceX, Facebook, Oracle, Microsoft, Samsung, Twitter, Youtube, Netflix, Amazon, Foxconn, Samsung, HP, Sony, Dell, Intel, IBM and even Reddit - all MEN).
3. Men being better at maths and sciences and higher spatial ability (Required for inventing stuff)
4. Men being more prone to take risks (Definitely necessary to start a company - (Bill Gates, Mark Zuckerberg, Steve Jobs - All drop outs).

Secondly, that Polish MEP has brought shame on my race

For telling the truth?

White_Unifier

Senate Member
Feb 21, 2017
The preponderance of male inventors over female inventors has more to do with these factors:

1. Higher IQ on average than females.
2. Twice as many men as females on the top of IQ (Only geniuses invent, innovate, start companies (Google, Apple, TESLA, SpaceX, Facebook, Oracle, Microsoft, Samsung, Twitter, Youtube, Netflix, Amazon, Foxconn, Samsung, HP, Sony, Dell, Intel, IBM and even Reddit - all MEN).
3. Men being better at maths and sciences and higher spatial ability (Required for inventing stuff)
4. Men being more prone to take risks (Definitely necessary to start a company - (Bill Gates, Mark Zuckerberg, Steve Jobs - All drop outs).

For telling the truth?

IQ is linked to education. Again, even today in at least some parts of the world, boys enjoy more educational opportunities than girls and so enjoy more opportunities to develop their IQ.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Well, you're knuckle-walking troglodyte, so you can stand in for him, instead.

while my boots are up your a$$ for a hat?
done

lol
we can see you turned on your spell checker to write that
;)
we know your mom made you do it
to save her the embarassment

Durry

House Member
May 18, 2010
Canada
Back in the early 89s when Gates started Microsoft and Jobs got MacIntosh going (both white men), this whole computer invention industry spurred off thousands and thousands of small companies, like FaceBook, PayPal, Google, McAfee etc etc etc and thousands more,,,,,, the one thing that was common about all the young entrepreneurs is that these high tech start up companies were almost ALL started by men, very few if any women. And this was at a time when the universities had 60% of their enrollment was female.

Beats me to try to understand what these females were doing during this period of time???
Actually the same can be said about visibility minorities since most of these entrepreneurs were White Men.

I think the same logic can be applied to Women in politics, we have not yet had a good women politician in Canada, and they certainly have been given a chance. Many have crossed the floor to the other side, others have just done a poor job,,, there has not been a Ralph Kline female politician yet.

So based on this, I'm incline to agree with the guy in the article above.