Why one N.W.T. teen is suing the Canadian government over climate change inaction

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
My 'proof' is in the hypocrisy of these kids and unless they are withholding a solution, then they represent nothing more than acting as a Greta clone.

That said, my 'assumption(s)' are completely justifiable until those kids prove me wrong.

The kids CANNOT prove you wrong............................

since al they know is LIE-beral propaganda!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
My 'proof' is in the hypocrisy of these kids and unless they are withholding a solution, then they represent nothing more than acting as a Greta clone.

That said, my 'assumption(s)' are completely justifiable until those kids prove me wrong.

So in other words, you're just being a total asshole to kids who actually care about the future of their planet.

Gotcha.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
There is nothing wrong with the planet at present. If they screw up the future it's on them.

I had my home B&E'd today. Can I sue the cops because they never stopped it before hand?

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Plot 216 Regina Memorial Gardens.

Ask for Anton. Oh BTW while you are channeling him, ask where he left the keys for the Pontiac.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
There is nothing wrong with the planet at present. If they screw up the future it's on them.

I had my home B&E'd today. Can I sue the cops because they never stopped it before hand?

An absolutely idiotic comparison.

And if you think there's nothing wrong, see the second and third word above.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
An absolutely idiotic comparison.

And if you think there's nothing wrong, see the second and third word above.
I don’t see how giving a government that refuses to live within its means more tax dollars will change anything . Nor do I think mankind controls the sun .

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Is non-existent climate change doing them in?

Sorry but I see climate change every year so to me, it's not 'non-existent'.

Whether it'll 'do them in' or not, I don't know. But I don't see anything wrong with being pro-active about trying not to be done in.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
You see a weather change every year. Climate is a 30 year average.

We can't do much more but if the rest of the world cleaned up that would be great.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
You see a weather change every year. Climate is a 30 year average.

We can't do much more but if the rest of the world cleaned up that would be great.

I see a weather change every year, and none of it for the better.

Except we can do more but *shrug* it's on you if you're not for it.