Why is okay for Trudeau To Be A Catholic But For Scheer It Isn't?

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
".... but in general, bones heal best when immobilized. Therefore treatment of a broken bone may require some type of intervention."
The comment was made that most fractures don't need to be reset. I don't know the stats but X-rays show that I've broken 3 bones in my life and I can't remember doing any of them. I'm assuming they are hockey injuries. Anywho....a break and a fracture are the same thing

AnnaEmber

Council Member
Aug 31, 2019
Kootenays BC
The comment was made that most fractures don't need to be reset. I don't know the stats but X-rays show that I've broken 3 bones in my life and I can't remember doing any of them. I'm assuming they are hockey injuries. Anywho....a break and a fracture are the same thing
A personal anecdote?
Weak evidence, at best.
Either way, it doesn't suggest that broken/fractured bones of any type don't need attention from a physician and if so don't need therapeutic procedure.

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
A personal anecdote?
Weak evidence, at best.
Either way, it doesn't suggest that broken/fractured bones of any type don't need attention from a physician and if so don't need therapeutic procedure.
I only said most.

AnnaEmber

Council Member
Aug 31, 2019
Kootenays BC
I only said most.
"broken legs are elective surgery. Unless it is life threatening should not be paid for."
You want to decide what may be life threatening? I'm just suggesting leaving it up to physicians to decide, not politicians and not you.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
"broken legs are elective surgery. Unless it is life threatening should not be paid for."
You want to decide what may be life threatening? I'm just suggesting leaving it up to physicians to decide, not politicians and not you.
So I see you have met our secretive wannabe commie/nazi globalist tyrant
;)

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
you want to apologize for lying about what I said?

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister
I wonder if this resulted in only a broken leg?

AnnaEmber

Council Member
Aug 31, 2019
Kootenays BC
you want to apologize for lying about what I said?
Nope. I don't lie. You said what you said. What broken leg doesn't pose a life threatening problem? Even the smallest bone in the human can cause major problems if it breaks. I guess you've never had to dodge something in a hurry. Like I said, use your imagination if you have one.