Why is okay for Trudeau To Be A Catholic But For Scheer It Isn't?

Decapoda

Council Member
Mar 4, 2016
BTW, I was not debating anyone. I was simply stating my opinion. So your "strawman" comment is inapplicable.

How about hypocritical, or if you prefer, double standard. Take your pick...

Gee. Someone else that argues with "ifs" and "maybes". ...... If, if, if.

I rarely use "ifs" but who is perfect anyway? .

Perfect...no. But I wonder if you hold yourself to the same standard and accept your own smarmy criticism that you direct at others.

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
That one is a slippery slope carewise. SHould people that do stupid things like break a leg skiing have to pay their hospital bills as well? After all there is zero need to go skiing.

GOOD POINT THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But LIE-berals get a BIG CHUNK of tax out of skiers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So broken ski legs are okay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is why LIE-berals legalized gambling and lotteries!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Once upon a time such things were considered a tax on the "stupid"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And govt wanted to protect people from being taken advantage of!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But that was then and LIE-berals are NOW desperate for more gravy............................

so taxing stupid gamblers is OKAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And it is also OKAY to taxg stupid voters with carbon tax SCAMS.............................................

that ONLY clean cash from wallets.................................................

and leaves the dirt in the air!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In related news.........................................

LIE-berals tell us we are in the midst of a CLIMATE EMERGENCY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So WHY is our idiot Boy and his loser LIE-beral club flying around.................................................

election campaigning IN A HUGE GAS GUZZLING JET AIR PLANE????????????????????????

LIE-berals INSIST that we should take the bus to work..............................................

so should not LIE-berals RENT A BUS for the campaign........................................

and DUMP the plane??????????????????????????????????

LIE-berals plan to use their carbon SCAM to FORCE us..................................

to ride over crowded, unreliable and worn out public transit....................................

but a nice bus AINT GOOD ENOUGH for ENTITLED LIE-berals??????????????????????

Just HOW HYPOCRITICAL ARE THESE LIE-berals??????????????????????????????????