Why did we stop inventing gods?

French Patriot

Council Member
Sep 17, 2012
There is a difference between believing and knowing
as in "I believe it's knowing outside"
If one looks, They might find that is not true at all...

Faith is not wanting to look or know what is real.

That is how Christians end in adoring a genocidal son murderer.

Regards
DL

How would you know sentience?

How can you not recognize sentience?

Regards
DL

Not much higher to go after you have 'the GOD of Gods' being the one with the most power.

So your more concerned with your gods power than his moral sense. Ok.

Many Christians are like that and have sold their souls to Satan to get near their vile demiurge.

As Ingersoll said; 'no man would be fit for heaven who would consent that an innocent person should suffer for his sin.'

Regards
DL

Man really only invented a few gods. Over the eons we just recycled them into new and improved stories.

I agree.

That is quite clear when one recognizes that the Abrahamic god came out of the Sumerian and Egyptian traditions.

Regards
DL

The important is not God .

The important is do believe that you are the representative of God !

Spoken like a true Gnostic Christian. We see one of the Jesus' shown in scriptures as an archetypal good man and think we should all try to be his brethren. Jesus the man that is, not Jesus as a part of the Trinity. That would tie Jesus to his genocidal son murdering Father and no good man would want to be a part of that trio.

Matthew 6:22 The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.

John 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

Luke 17:21 Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

Romans 8:29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

Regards
DL

How you gonna represent something you cannot know Ungoon?

A god would have good morals.

All one needs do is have good morals and practice them. Right?

Regards
DL

French Patriot

Council Member
Sep 17, 2012
It takes cultural isolation and ignorance of the wider world and the gods it already has to invent a new one, and in these times of mass communication and the Internet those conditions are getting hard to find. Give it time though, there will be new ones. There are, for instance, people who believe Elvis Presley still lives and will reappear some day, it's not a big step from there to deifying him. And there are "cargo cults" still extant in the Pacific, building pathetic runways and control towers in the belief that they will once again draw the aircraft full of the magical things that the Second World War brought. It's purely magical--and erroneous--thinking, but it's something people are really good at, there'd be no gods without it.

Indeed.

Gods are born of ignorance, or as some think, con men.

• Religion was born when the first con-man met the first fool - Mark Twain

Regards
DL

What are good morals?

[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

Things like the Golden Rule and or our secular law and rules as compared to theistic laws.

Here is a secular world standard for the best 5 rules.

Jonathan Haidt: The moral roots of liberals and conservatives | TED Talk | TED.com

You will note that as compared to the 10 commandments, the first few are not directly self-serving.

Regards
DL

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC

French Patriot

Council Member
Sep 17, 2012
You will note that the Golden Rule is directly self-serving.

[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

Indeed but not as self serving as the 10 commandments.

Our selfish gene knows that cooperation is a better survival technique than competition and that is the benefit of doing unto others.

God can take lessons from man, and if his followers did, they would rely on good deeds to grow their religions instead of using Inquisitions and Jihads.

Regards
DL

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Well, we could really use Jebus as a relief pitcher for the Jays
after all:
Jebus saves!

It's all fun and games until religion becomes non survival...
Like Jim Jones, Heaven's gate
...or like ww2, where 70 million Christians offed each other so the satanists that instigated the fight could take over the world

way to go...there, jeeeezzz...

when both sides "SAY gODD IS ON OUR SIDE!!!"
if that don't give you pause, thats proof of Darwin's theory of evolution right there

"Rev 22:16 “I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give you[a] this testimony for the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, and the bright Morning Star.”
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Revelation 22:16

The morning star, Venus: That's Lucifer, the light bringer, for those of you who never look up....

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Faith is not wanting to look or know what is real.

That is how Christians end in adoring a genocidal son murderer.

So your more concerned with your gods power than his moral sense. Ok.

How much moral can you get when this is the way the worst of the worst sinners that man can muster?? I guess most people are just pissed-off that they were born into an imperfect world than having to have had to wait for the perfected one. (not that it will prevent you from being alive in the new one but you get to live outside of New Jerusalem rather than inside that City. You want distance from God that is the way He delivers your wish so don't complain that you get what you are asking for.

Re:21:3-7:
And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying,
Behold,
the tabernacle of God is with men,
and he will dwell with them,
and they shall be his people,
and God himself shall be with them,
and be their God.
And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes;
and there shall be no more death,
neither sorrow,
nor crying,
neither shall there be any more pain:
for the former things are passed away.
And he that sat upon the throne said,
Behold,
I make all things new.
And he said unto me,
Write:
for these words are true and faithful.
And he said unto me,
It is done.
I am Alpha and Omega,
the beginning and the end.
I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.
He that overcometh shall inherit all things;
and I will be his God,
and he shall be my son.

Isa:65:21-25:
And they shall build houses,
and inhabit them;
and they shall plant vineyards,
and eat the fruit of them.
They shall not build,
and another inhabit;
they shall not plant,
and another eat:
for as the days of a tree are the days of my people,
and mine elect shall long enjoy the work of their hands.
They shall not labour in vain,
nor bring forth for trouble;
for they are the seed of the blessed of the LORD,
and their offspring with them.
And it shall come to pass,
that before they call,
I will answer;
and while they are yet speaking, I will hear.
The wolf and the lamb shall feed together,
and the lion shall eat straw like the bullock:
and dust shall be the serpent's meat.
They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain,
saith the LORD.

If Christ did not go to the grave in the mission God gave Him then Satan would never be sent to the lake of fire, you would call that a win would you?? 3 days is how long he was there, when you are alive after that murderer is hardly the correct term so deception seems to be part of you rather than it being a part of God. You reap what you so so don't bitch when you are being punished rather than receiving rewards.

Faith is that the book is telling a literal story rather than a collection of lies. The proof is when the literal story becomes part of reality. So far the reality is the bruise to the heel is a 'done deal' and the reality of God will be seen by all when the bruise to Satan's head becomes a 'done deal'. Until then, who cares if you don't have faith in the book, it just makes God's task that much easier.

The morning star, Venus: That's Lucifer, the light bringer, for those of you who never look up....
Can you read a book by the light that Venus gives off?? I think not.

1Co:15:41:
There is one glory of the sun,
and another glory of the moon,
and another glory of the stars:
for one star differeth from another star in glory.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
The idea is to man up, take responsibility for life in this TINY FISHBOWL, and make it work.
Anyone who needs to be saved is not responsible enough to be worth saving

Stand before your creator like a man and take the consequences.
Thinking one will be forgiven for the sins they say will be forgiven, is carte blanche to be the most cainal, satanistic, luciferians the world has ever seen
and the dumbest...
Wait till they find out the whole savior thing is the oldest dodge in the book...
ooops! too late jack!

Once you believe ABSURDITIES, then you can easily commit ATROCITIES

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Once you believe ABSURDITIES, then you can easily commit ATROCITIES
One of those would be believing the Bible promotes something like this vid promotes. That makes about 30M false believers just in the US, don't blame God for their disillusions, try pinning it where it belongs, on their 'false shepherds'.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
darkbeaver;2338771]How can you not recognize sentience?
Regards DL

There are numerous methods I hear. I am frequently called upon to practice one or the other while I engage in blissfull disconnect associated with healthy exercises. Am I correct in thinking you do not recognize the sentience of the fourth state of matter, Plasma? Is it also true that you do not recognize a higher state of sentience than mankind?

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
I dunno;
sentience structure really messes me up

I hope no one has noticed....

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
lol
god made some mistakes?

I agree, its man's issue
But they say those that don't learn to live together will die together...

ah
God made it that way for the same reason the Inuit have been known to put all the sled dogs on an island for the summer, and only the fit remain in the fall...
and then they go to dog heaven:
3 hots and a cot

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
God Almighty is the True God.
Other gods or idols are illusion and invention.
So inventing gods did not stop at any time: Satan instigates man to invent gods every time and everywhere: in the form of sacred trees, sacred tombs and idols.

In villages and towns: in the rural and urban regions ... everywhere in the world: statues and graves of saints and imams are still being invented and erected; almost fake persons and fake graves ... to meet the purpose of idolaters to sanctify objective things and to associate other beings and other things with God Almighty and Most Gracious.

The interpreter of the Quran and the Bible, the apostle of the Christ, Mohammed-Ali Hassan Al-Hilly said:

"Nowadays, a large number of such charlatans and impostors deceive people and invite them to worship the graves, on the pretext that they are the graves of saints; and that is in order to live on the unlawful money, and they do not take any consideration about the Next Life; so that you see a bad-mannered man who is mean and forsaken by his own family, and he comes to a place situated by the side of a road, collects dust and build there a grave, then he brings a green slab of cloth and puts it on the fake grave, then he enkindles a candle stick on the grave, then he ascribes to it a name and attributes it to one of the sons of prophets, sheikhs or imams.

Then when one of people passes by him and asks him about the grave, he will say: “He is the son of Hassan” or ascribes it to other imams, then he starts to praise that grave and say that he wrought miracles, healed the sick, opened the eyes of the blind and made the handicapped rise and walk, and as such he deceives people with his lies and trickery, so that his case will spread in the villages and the neighboring cities, so people will come to him with presents, alms, sacrifices, candles and others.

Then following a short period of time, may be less than one year, such man will become rich, respectful among people, having cattle, property, wealth and others out of the wealth of people; but he does not know that he has sold his Next Life for the expense of his life, and cast himself in Hell, together with a multitude of people who worshipped and sanctified the graves.

Therefore, this man is like the Samaritan who made a calf statue of gold, and invited his people to worship it and they worshipped it; so he is one of human devils, and will go to Hell with its evil consequences."

http://quran-ayat.com/pret/29.htm#a29_41

Isn't that what Hillary is doing lately??

[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

==========================================================

The world of politics is very mysterious:
Who said it was truly Hilary herself!?
And will the lung infection make her faint in this way and was dragged into the car in this way!??

Last edited:

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
God Almighty is the True God.
Other gods or idols are illusion and invention.
So inventing gods did not stop at any time: Satan instigates man to invent gods every time and everywhere: in the form of sacred trees, sacred tombs and idols.

In villages and towns: in the rural and urban regions ... everywhere in the world: statues and graves of saints and imams are still being invented and erected; almost fake persons and fake graves ... to meet the purpose of idolaters to sanctify objective things and to associate other beings and other things with God Almighty and Most Gracious.

The interpreter of the Quran and the Bible, the apostle of the Christ, Mohammed-Ali Hassan Al-Hilly said:

"Nowadays, a large number of such charlatans and impostors deceive people and invite them to worship the graves, on the pretext that they are the graves of saints; and that is in order to live on the unlawful money, and they do not take any consideration about the Next Life; so that you see a bad-mannered man who is mean and forsaken by his own family, and he comes to a place situated by the side of a road, collects dust and build there a grave, then he brings a green slab of cloth and puts it on the fake grave, then he enkindles a candle stick on the grave, then he ascribes to it a name and attributes it to one of the sons of prophets, sheikhs or imams.

Then when one of people passes by him and asks him about the grave, he will say: “He is the son of Hassan” or ascribes it to other imams, then he starts to praise that grave and say that he wrought miracles, healed the sick, opened the eyes of the blind and made the handicapped rise and walk, and as such he deceives people with his lies and trickery, so that his case will spread in the villages and the neighboring cities, so people will come to him with presents, alms, sacrifices, candles and others.

Then following a short period of time, may be less than one year, such man will become rich, respectful among people, having cattle, property, wealth and others out of the wealth of people; but he does not know that he has sold his Next Life for the expense of his life, and cast himself in Hell, together with a multitude of people who worshipped and sanctified the graves.

Therefore, this man is like the Samaritan who made a calf statue of gold, and invited his people to worship it and they worshipped it; so he is one of human devils, and will go to Hell with its evil consequences."

http://quran-ayat.com/pret/29.htm#a29_41

==========================================================

The world of politics is very mysterious:
Who said it was truly Hilary herself!?
And will the lung infection make her faint in this way and was dragged into the car in this way!??
Which god almighty Selfsap? There are several. There was a history before Abram.