• Europe

Votes: 5 4.4%
  • Other

Votes: 7 6.1%

• Total voters

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
And we have the distinction of having the only extinct native tribe that is still alive.

Really? that's Awesome!

BC here. Grew up on the southern tip of Vancouver island, but moved to the mainland...wouldn't move back for all the tea in...the world. Love to visit, but I would miss the people here tooo much. Too many cultures, too many stories, too much to learn...

mabudon

Metal King
Mar 15, 2006
Golden Horseshoe, Ontario
Born in Bracebridge Ontario, lived there for 10 years and moved south and spent the last (or is that next??) 25 years so far in the Niagara area. Not the best place to live I guess, but it has its moments :D

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
I say Ontario ... but the reality is NORTHERN Ontario. We're the place that provided the resources that made Toronto rich - and the place without a voice in the Toronto government. NOPE.... Northern Ontario Political Equality (separatist)
If Sudbury is Northern Ontario, Kapuskasing must be the far north:lol:......just 100 miles south of James Bay.....Brrr cold:smile:

bobnoorduyn

Council Member
Nov 26, 2008
Mountain Veiw County
Nakusp B.C. is right smack dab in the middle of nowhere. 200 mile long lake that is actually a pregnant part of the Columbia River

Cliffy; thou dost exaggerate a bit, the Upper and Lower Arrow lakes are barely 200 km in length, but I know you love that country, so do I. I've just never had the pleasure of catching anything but logs in those lakes:angry3:.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Cliffy; thou dost exaggerate a bit, the Upper and Lower Arrow lakes are barely 200 km in length, but I know you love that country, so do I. I've just never had the pleasure of catching anything but logs in those lakes:angry3:.

Ah! Never really cottoned to that there metric system, but at high water the lakes stretch from Castlegar to Revelstoke but at low water, only to Galena Bay which is a good 30 miles south of Revelstoke. I caught a couple of 30" Dollies one time but I don't fish much any more. I prefer river fishing to lake fishing. To me lake fishing is more about drinking beer than fishing.

Vereya

Council Member
Apr 20, 2006
Tula
I voted "Europe" on the poll, but I'm not quite sure :lol: Russia is not quite European. We are geographically close to Europe, though :lol:

bobnoorduyn

Council Member
Nov 26, 2008
Mountain Veiw County
but...but... maybe we could get rid of more...

Well, you could always float them down the river, maybe David Orchard could fish them out at the Borden bridge and use them for compost on his "organic" farm. I would've started with Jan Reimer when I was there, ooohh, did I say that out loud?:lol:

bobnoorduyn

Council Member
Nov 26, 2008
Mountain Veiw County
I voted "Europe" on the poll, but I'm not quite sure :lol: Russia is not quite European. We are geographically close to Europe, though :lol:

My daughter is closer to you than to me, she's at Университет С-Петербург, if that makes sense. (Did I spell it right? I picked it up from her):dontknow:

Spade

Ace Poster
Nov 18, 2008
Aether Island
Well, you could always float them down the river, maybe David Orchard could fish them out at the Borden bridge and use them for compost on his "organic" farm. I would've started with Jan Reimer when I was there, ooohh, did I say that out loud?:lol:

Ah, the Borden Bridge! In late July there are coneflowers there on the river hills!
PS
Say "Hi" to your daughter for me!