When Mr. Trudeau gets into gear on the immorality of the drug war, he will bury all o

French Patriot

Council Member
Sep 17, 2012
You will have to expand on how you think a prescription will somehow keep pot out of kid's hands. Being illegal hasn't done this.

Being illegal has the pusher right there in the school yards for starters. Take away the vast majority of illegal sales and come down hard on those who sell to children and the problem should be greatly reduced if not eliminated altogether.

Drugs are a guy thing more than a girl thing and look at how easy access to drugs by our boys is helping them stay interested in school. NOT.

Philip Zimbardo: The demise of guys? | TED Talk | TED.com

Also, ignoring the benefits of monitoring for health, when a parent knows what his or her usual pattern of use is, then it is a lot harder for kids to pilfer.

My wife and I smoked nicotine for years without knowing that our kids were into our cartons. If we would have been on a prescription and monitoring system, we would have found out in quick order and perhaps they would not have acquired the smoking habit.

The same applies today with all of us parents as kids are stealing whatever drugs they can find for their pit parties.

We no longer have any way to monitor or restrict their drug use and I can only thank our lucky starts that more of them are not dying.

Regards
DL

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
It's not legal for personal use
Too bad.
It is here, or well, decriminalised anyways.
and dispensaries are fed by the same criminals who illegally grow weed as always and don't pay the taxes on their earnings.
Your gov't allows illegal dispensaries? wow
There are unscrupulous Drs who will sign for anyone willing to pay their fee. That is abusing a system set up for those who truly need med weed.
Do the ones who need medical pot get it when they need it? If they do, the system works; it just needs fine tuning to dump the unwanted chaff, right?

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
If the gov't still allows it for use, it has been at least PARTIALLY decriminalised.

Ah, it has changed. For a while we had a friend using some space in our back forty to grow his medical use stuff. We had to sign all kinds of paperwork for the gov't to allow us to do that. He grew it here till last year when he and his wife moved to NS.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Illegal is illegal just like you can't be "a little bit pregnant".

Those who were legally licensed to grow under the MMPR still can until a legal battle is settled with Health Canada.

Everyone outside of health canada approved users, growers and distribution are illegal.

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
lol WHat does pregnancy have to do with licensing pot?
If everything is so black and white for you, good for you.
If gov't gives someone a license for something, it has made it legal for them to do that thing.

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
So when the gov't gives someone a license to do something legally, it has not decriminalised it for that person. I see

French Patriot

Council Member
Sep 17, 2012
Fine. Remain in the dark.

A law that is not enforced is a worthless law.

My son told me that he and his pal were stopped for a traffic violation just after smoking up.

The cop knew they had smoked and confiscated a gram or so and let the boy drive away while still under the influence.

The Le'Dain report knew how often that happened and also knew that people were losing respect for the law because of how it was not being properly enforced and maintaining respect for the law was a big factor in legalization.

They recognized that alcohol and nicotine were the real enemy and the chemicals that were doing the damage to our society and wanted a chemical that produced less harm out here.

Prohibition of relatively harmless drugs while legalizing harmful ones is insane and that is the law we have today thanks to the alcohol and tobacco lobbies who have bought off our politicians and law makers.

People of intelligence recognise the insanity of present legislation and are rebelling en masse.

Thank all the Gods for that.

Regards
DL

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Try this. Phone 604 336 4740 and ask for Brian. It's a "medical marijuana dispensary". Then ask what the best strain for peripheral neuropathy is. Let me know which he recommends.