What Trump Means

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Yes you are a bigot for weaponizing homosexuality.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Man! When these Clinton supporters and anti-Trump people get riled up their bigotry and racism really comes to the surface!

LOLz

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Ahhh. Poor Princess!

You're a VICTIM!! Just like your new leader! He's a victim of all sorts of conspiracies!

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
no.

What Trump means for us is that we’ve won the first battle. At a minimum, he’s a necessary course correction from the excesses of the social justice left. At most, he’s the saviour of the First and Second Amendments, protector of the Supreme Court and champion of the little guy. In other words: just what America needed.

That's all very positive stuff he says. Even I am mildly infected with a little positive rash. However I'am thinkin the debt and the crumbling social and material infrastructure all coupled with global economic downness will rule the days ahead. The lids of this world want to stay on top, as always. We will have another big war which will erase Americas rule. Maybe he is statesman enough to oversee collapse. That will take a strong personality. I hardly care, us Canadians will be frozen over for ten months of the coming years anyway. They say anyplace above 45 degrees can kiss thier agriculture goodbye. I don't think I'm being negative with any of that just realistic I think.

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
remember, being president is just a part-time gig, contract work. it's up to the next new guy to carry-on with balls and common sense.

trump is the most alpha 1st dude they've had since teddy roosevelt. doesn't happen every cycle.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
remember, being president is just a part-time gig, contract work. it's up to the next new guy to carry-on with balls and common sense.

trump is the most alpha 1st dude they've had since teddy roosevelt. doesn't happen every cycle.

Bully! Just bully! That explains why he evaded the draft.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia

And that is a definite uptick from the former fukkin bent and distorted soon to be former occupants of the White Hor House.
He's like a breath of real air. Can the delapitated American lungs stand for elementry cool clean air? Not a chance. It's all over Trump will ease us throiugh the downfall, cus if he don't he'll be crushed under the rubble. Usa cannot be saved as it was. It's empty you see.
You do hase a gas gage on your subcompact don't you? What does the empty light mean to you?

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
And that is a definite uptick from the former fukkin bent and distorted soon to be former occupants of the White Hor House.
He's like a breath of real air. Can the delapitated American lungs stand for elementry cool clean air? Not a chance. It's all over Trump will ease us throiugh the downfall, cus if he don't he'll be crushed under the rubble. Usa cannot be saved as it was. It's empty you see.
You do hase a gas gage on your subcompact don't you? What does the empty light mean to you?
Trumpette is Americas Nero. He will oversee the complete collapse of the Empire and good fukkin' riddance.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Trumpette is Americas Nero. He will oversee the complete collapse of the Empire and good fukkin' riddance.

.... or Caligula. He's appointed every relative that he has to the White House staff but hasn't quite got around to making his horse a Senator, yet.

Also, there's those p1ssing orgies ...