What Trump Means

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007

Remington1

Council Member
Jan 30, 2016
I believe that Trump will accomplish many of his promises, and for the ones' watching it unfold, it make for interesting TV. Just watching the horror and indignation on the faces of the elites is priceless. I have to admit though that if I was American I'd be horrified, it's so much more fun being on the outside watching the preparedness of what aims to be the coup of a lifetime for the alt-right. Sometimes it takes a an unconventional character to shake things, and Trump seems like he's the man.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Just watching the horror and indignation on the faces of the elites is priceless

Trump IS the elite! An Oligarch has just made the transition from economic domination to political domination, as well. It happens, from time to time. Rumsfeld had that smell. Nelson Rockefeller was one of those. Vladimir Putin, is too. Now, here we are with another filty rich strongman who always gets his way. Yeah, he's going to shut down the elite, alright.

Rubes.

Wanna buy some magic beans, too?

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Just watching the horror and indignation on the faces of the elites is priceless

Trump IS the elite! An Oligarch has just made the transition from economic domination to political domination, as well. It happens, from time to time. Rumsfeld had that smell. Nelson Rockefeller was one of those. Vladimir Putin, is too. Now, here we are with another filty rich strongman who always gets his way. Yeah, he's going to shut down the elite, alright.

Rubes.

Wanna buy some magic beans, too?
What do you think of his proposed rules regarding lobbyist's ?

davesmom

Council Member
Oct 11, 2015
Southern Ontario
I believe that Trump will accomplish many of his promises, and for the ones' watching it unfold, it make for interesting TV. Just watching the horror and indignation on the faces of the elites is priceless. I have to admit though that if I was American I'd be horrified, it's so much more fun being on the outside watching the preparedness of what aims to be the coup of a lifetime for the alt-right. Sometimes it takes a an unconventional character to shake things, and Trump seems like he's the man.

We should enjoy the show while we can. I might not be long until we have the same situation in Canada.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
What do you think of his proposed rules regarding lobbyist's ?

I don't believe it for a millisecond. It's theatre for the rubes. No one turns their backs on mounntains of cash, least of all, a filthy rich autocrat like Trump. The whole goddam American system runs on lobbying.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
I don't believe it for a millisecond. It's theatre for the rubes. No one turns their backs on mounntains of cash, least of all, a filthy rich autocrat like Trump. The whole goddam American system runs on lobbying.
Do you think it should ? Do you like it ?

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Do you think it should ? Do you like it ?

Does that mean that things like public healthcare are now possible in the United States without Aetna and Blue Cross buying the whole damned Congress and Senate?

Yeah. Right.

Magic beans.

Last edited:

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
Champion of the little guy? You mean like his heros J.P. Morgan, Rockefeller and Carnegie were champions of the little guy? PRAISE THE LAWD for our Corporate SAVIOR !

Go suck on you're mothers ***. You little feminist *****

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
Well the choice was him or her which was like asking if you want a toenail or fingernail pulled out..........

Yup, definitely wouldn't have voted for Clinton but there's a big difference between voting against Hillary and actually supporting Donald.

Go suck on you're mothers ***. You little feminist *****
You should go play with your legos while the adults talk