What things keep you young

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
RE: What things keep you

Denial!! I totally forgot denial!!!! and feigned innocents. That helps immeasurable.

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
Lady (miss) Clairol.?? :wink:

.............and the ability to be totally silly at times. :wink:

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
Hank C Cheyenne said:
No worries though...I have some teeth made out of acrylic, and I treat the arthritis with beer and herbs because the the doctor's pills make me piss blood.

...that is possibly the most vulgar disgusting thing I have hear on this forum....lol....geeez urinating blood....it makes me feel dizzy just thinkin bout that.

Ah, there it really is...my inherent self-destructiveness keeps me young. That and the fact that I'm a leprechaun.

.....there are two kinds of people who are leprechauns... those who are short and wobble and those who have faces that look like rasins....as is the case with the PM .
:roll: :roll: :roll:

manda

Council Member
Jul 3, 2005
swirling in the abyss of nowhere la
I don't have to resort to that...yet. But the hairs that have changed on my head are really neat! they have absolutely no colour, and are really shiny...I think I'll let it all turn so people think that I'm albino, except for the blue eyes and freckles.....but I am really pale!

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg
that is possibly the most vulgar disgusting thing I have hear on this forum....lol....geeez urinating blood....it makes me feel dizzy just thinkin bout that.

Come to Winnipeg and look me up, litle buddy. I'll have you pissing blood out your ears in no time.

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003

and the ability to be totally silly at times.

Unfortunately for me that only works if my daughter isn't around. If I act silly around her and her friends she promptly reminds me that I am a parent and shouldn't act that way.

It was nice when she was little and we could both skip together down the road........those were the days......

manda

Council Member
Jul 3, 2005
swirling in the abyss of nowhere la
Re: RE: What things keep you

Twila said:
and the ability to be totally silly at times.

Unfortunately for me that only works if my daughter isn't around. If I act silly around her and her friends she promptly reminds me that I am a parent and shouldn't act that way.

It was nice when she was little and we could both skip together down the road........those were the days......

My kids still let me pull that one off....and they dance around the living room with me and the vaccuum.....

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg
so do you have the kind of fake teeth that you take out and leave in a glass overnight? Or do people still use those?

You bet I do. Better than that...I have the kind of teeth I can take out and put in somebody's beer at the bar.

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003

You bet I do. Better than that...I have the kind of teeth I can take out and put in somebody's beer at the bar.

You know what would be even funnier? If you had an extra set and still did that. Then when they look accusingly at you give 'em a big old toothy grin. Nothing worse then not knowing who's teeth are in your glass.......

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
Re: RE: What things keep you young

manda said:
Heaven forbid a bunch of us meet up and head to the local pub together...the poor community!

what a hoot that would be..... :wink: :thumbleft:

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg

That would be a hoot. Also, since Vanni and I happen to live in the middle of the country, you should all come here.

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
What things keep you young?

A lot of men think a young blonde thing about 23 years old might do the trick. :wink: I wouldn't know myself. :wink: :wink: :lol: :lol:

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
Re: RE: What things keep you

Reverend Blair said:
That would be a hoot. Also, since Vanni and I happen to live in the middle of the country, you should all come here.

is Vanni from Winnipeg too??? Cool!! But there are a whole gang of us from the west coast.......so majority rules. :wink:

sorry Rev. (sorta .. :wink:

Hank C Cheyenne

Electoral Member
Sep 17, 2005
Calgary, Alberta.
Come to Winnipeg and look me up, litle buddy. I'll have you pissing blood out your ears in no time.

...whoa Rev...what made you so mad? I said it was disgusting ...which it is. :?

...people who attempt to start fights on the internet are usually the guys who are 5"1 buck 20 and talk tough because they know they will never have to back it up.....

...anyways by the description you give of yourself I would be scared to touch you for fear that you bleed profusely and bruise easily.....

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
I said it was disgusting

what if it is/was a medical problem of some kind???

sheesh........such a lack of sensitivity and tact. :x :roll:

in the Rev's favor..........he has a sense of humor and can laugh at himself..

Hank C Cheyenne

Electoral Member
Sep 17, 2005
Calgary, Alberta.
..so what...its not an insult to him, I just said it's disgusting...I understand that people have problems and its not joke but the guys is trying to call a fight on the internet ...lol....

.....I mean no one wants to hear a guys talking bout pissing blood.........I mean do you guys want to listen to me talk about what color my dogs shit was yesterday? And what about the forum rules, or do they get bent based on partisan beliefs?

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
so Hank ........what keeps you young?? (assuming of course that you are not young .. :wink:

Hank C Cheyenne

Electoral Member
Sep 17, 2005
Calgary, Alberta.
so Hank ........what keeps you young?? (assuming of course that you are not young

....hey I feel young, but I am in my late 30's..... like I said before I like to work out every few days.....I beleive excercise does keep you looking younger....

I also play some pond hockey with my 19 year old son in the winter....and that is great cardio. :wink:

..you do any excercisin Ocean?