What the heck is wrong with New Brunswick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
roflmfao.... you are one he ll of a joke. You state that you fear for your life and need to find a "safe house" yet you post, what you say is, your address for all to see. You must think we are all idiots and will buy your bullshyte and swallow it hook line and sinker. You've come to the wrong board bucky. No one here is THAT stupid.

L Gilbert

Winterized
Nov 30, 2006
50 acres in Kootenays BC
the-brights.net

Medic! Wounded and disgruntled on the loose!

disgruntledhand

Time Out
Apr 7, 2013
Moncton New Brunswick
roflmfao.... you are one he ll of a joke. You state that you fear for your life and need to find a "safe house" yet you post, what you say is, your address for all to see. You must think we are all idiots and will buy your bullshyte and swallow it hook line and sinker. You've come to the wrong board bucky. No one here is THAT stupid.

Where does it say I need a safe house...errr..."bucky"....or should I call you, fat useless maggot forum boards spammer.

Liberalman

Senate Member
Mar 18, 2007
Toronto
I lived with the rednecks in the west not that there's nothing wrong with them because they will give the shirts off their backs for you at the same time as they are stabbing you in the back and they are hard working people. I should go to the east coast and see what the people are like there.

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
Where does it say I need a safe house...errr..."bucky"....or should I call you, fat useless maggot forum boards spammer.

Anytime Anyone posts Anything on this Forum...just above the box they're
typing into....they'll see the following message:

Off-limits: Personal attacks, cursing, anything 18+, adult-themed comments. Follow the forum rules

If people follow the above guidance, it'll save the Mod's from having to
follow around behind them with a large broom sweeping up their mess.

Status
Not open for further replies.