What the heck is wrong with New Brunswick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

disgruntledhand

Time Out
Apr 7, 2013
Moncton New Brunswick
Yeah, the city has a really bad traffic infraction, there just ignorant they don't get that's a serious crime, and they use there ignorance to cover up there prison abuse with the government.

City Infractions
Specifications
The Vienna Convention on Road Signs and Signals proposed standard stop sign diameters of 0.6, 0.9 or 1.2 metres.
UK and New Zealand stop signs are 750, 900 or 1200 mm, according to sign location and traffic speeds.[2][3] In
the United States, stop signs have a size of 75 cm across opposite flats of the red octagon, with a 20mm white
border. The white uppercase letters forming the stop legend are 25 cm tall.[4][5] Larger signs of 90 cm (36 in)
with 30 cm (12 in) legend and 25 mm (? in) border are used on multilane expressways. Regulatory provisions exist
for extra-large 120 cm (48 in) signs with 40 cm (16 in) legend and 30 mm (1¼ in) border for use where sign
visibility or reaction distance are limited, and the smallest permissible stop sign size for general usage is
60 cm (24 in) with a 20 cm (8 in) legend and 15 mm (? in) border.[6] The metric units specified in the US
regulatory manuals are rounded approximations of English units, not exact conversions.[5][7] Field, legend, and
border are all retroreflective.
Stop signs are retroreflective. In this night photo, the person is barely visible, while the sign is brightly
lit by the camera's flash.
The stop instruction is specified with either an English stop or local language legend in the United Nations
Convention on Road Signs and Signals. Some countries use both. The sign's distinctive design was developed and
first used in the U.S., and later adopted by other countries and by the U.N. Despite this, the U.S. is not a
signatory to the U.N. Traffic Signs and Signals Convention.

Yeah, I looked it up, theres a stop sign it's still there at a four way intersection it's less than, .6 of a meter.
Dimensions Violations.

disgruntledhand

Time Out
Apr 7, 2013
Moncton New Brunswick
They're distracting the government with bad signage? What?

Read more carefully, but I know why you would type that!, You actually don't know what your doing like many other Canadian woman!

Good God, this morning I was at a church breakfast, some fat red-headed butch broad started to talk about her period she was even suggesting to sell her younger more attractive pimple covered diseased looking friend as a prostitute, right in front of me.
I just left and switched tables, a woman prostituting her own blood at a church the staff at the church did not even know it was going on.
Disgusting, no wonder the city has trouble attracting jobs and investors it's just a sess-pool here in Moncton.

Thanks.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
Read more carefully, but I know why you would type that!, You actually don't know what your doing like many other Canadian woman!

Good God, this morning I was at a church breakfast, some fat red-headed butch broad started to talk about her period she was even suggesting to sell her younger more attractive pimple covered diseased looking friend as a prostitute, right in front of me.
I just left and switched tables, a woman prostituting her own blood at a church the staff at the church did not even know it was going on.
Disgusting, no wonder the city has trouble attracting jobs and investors it's just a sess-pool here in Moncton.

Thanks.

There's a reason they're at the 'church breakfast'

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
I have never been more insulted by anyone.

Well I can try to out do that- what was the worst insult you have received. If I can't outdo then I will ask the other members to assist.
Ah hell they can jump right in.
Now what was that worst insult?

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
WTF is wrong with this F-ING city!

you live there.

what's needed here is for some one to beat the stupid out of ya...... who ever takes up that challenge though will have to prepared for a long term engagement as there is one hell of a lot of stupid to remove.

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
good god.........I asked someone about the boston marathon bombings today in New Brunswick.

His reply was my sister is a prostitute, she costs a Canadian penny,

Moncton, New brunswick is literaly the dumbest city I have ever been in.

A Canadian Penny? That brings up the whole topic of 'rounding up or down" now.8O

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
you live there.

what's needed here is for some one to beat the stupid out of ya...... who ever takes up that challenge though will have to prepared for a long term engagement as there is one hell of a lot of stupid to remove.

Yeah, ok, nobody has that kind of time. Lol.

Considering what you said to me, you're awfully thin skinned. I'd hate to see how hard you'd be crying if I decided to really lash back at you.

You just don't know your own strength! Tsk, tsk! Second one in as many days crying about how harsh you are.

For shame, karrie, for shame. ;)

lol

A Canadian Penny? That brings up the whole topic of 'rounding up or down" now.8O

I'm sure that will get blamed on New Brunswick as well. Either that or the shoddy criminal justice system in Ontario.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Granted, Monkeytown has its issues - depending on where you live outside of it depends on the list and who/what tops the list - but...

Disgruntled, I never met one person that sums up all the issues in one person.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
I drove across N.B., west to east, a couple of years ago. Up and down the ridges. It was September. The maples were. . . glorious.

N.B. may have its problems, but I will never forget that drive through utterly staggering beauty.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
good lord, I was at a church community meal and some poor hobo type actually threw food in the garbage, and he's poor, there all flippin stupid, they complain about being poor and throw food away!

Ignorant, Idoits.....someother trampy looking girl I didn't see actually threw a salt packet at me..for no reason..I don't even know the girl??

WTF is wrong with this F-ING city!

" Ignorant, Idoits"- Does that statement say something? -:)

Status
Not open for further replies.