What bugs you and what would you do about it?

VanIsle

Always thinking
Nov 12, 2008
Re #66.

"Jack - why not pick on someone who is actually using words that are considered foul. Read the post above yours."

Which post of mine?

BTW long, rambling posts, saying with 200 words when 20 words would do, with no breaks and paragraphs also bug me. And it is in my power not to read them.
What's the matter Jack? I thought you said this was supposed to be fun. If it's so much fun - quit bitchen!

VanIsle

Always thinking
Nov 12, 2008
Sometimes Y.J. is right- Generally three or four sentences can convey the highlights of what a person has to say, if not, for God's sake break it up some indentations otherwise the script looks like a 100' high wall with no footholds.
Cause sometimes, while I don't mean to, I get carried away and also, I don't usually type it all at one time. Sometimes I type a little, hear the laundry buzzer, go fold some clothes, come back and rip off more to say, leave again for whatever reason. No one has to read the babble. :lol:

VanIsle

Always thinking
Nov 12, 2008
Sorry, didn't mean to stir anything up, just assumed it was his "profanity" you were referring to, forgetting at the time he was just using another word for Puncture.
Don't be sorry. You never stirred anything up. I was referring to his profanity and while I would like to see him "lose it", generally speaking, we get along okay. End of story.;-)