What are you listening to right now?

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
A little Diana Krall, then a little Diane Birch, then some Katie Melua then some Yuji Wang playing Rachmaninoff. Right Now, Adinsell's Warsaw Concerto.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
a FOURTEEN HUNDRED WATT heater cycling over and over at fivre minute intervals.

five minute intervals not fivre I ASSUME most of you live in the northern hemisphere so you should live in fear of winter, the great judge of the acolytes, freezing hellstorm, why did my ancestors light on this barren stone? Could it be I am of a subspieces clinging to the last vestiges of a vagely remembered past when things was gooder. Fu cked if I know.

Last edited:

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
a FOURTEEN HUNDRED WATT heater cycling over and over at fivre minute intervals.

five minute intervals not fivre I ASSUME most of you live in the northern hemisphere so you should live in fear of winter, the great judge of the acolytes, freezing hellstorm, why did my ancestors light on this barren stone? Could it be I am of a subspieces clinging to the last vestiges of a vagely remembered past when things was gooder. Fu cked if I know.
Live in fear of winter? Are you mad? Tobogganing, snowmobiling, skiing, snowball fights, crisp fresh air, the crunch and squeak of fresh snow underfoot. Man, I look forward to winter.

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
Avicii, Wake Me Up and Moby, Extreme Ways and KD Lang singing Leonard Cohen's Hallelujah.