Weather. Odd or what?

Spade

Ace Poster
Nov 18, 2008
Aether Island
I do too, Cliffy but if things don't warm up enough to get the snow on my roof moving - that's where I will be.

Houses are over engineered to support snow load. Unless you have an ice dam or ,a leaky roof, leave well enough alone. At worst, while standing on the ground, use a roof rake to pull the last metre of snow down from the around the eavestroughs.

While eating a muffin and sippy tea, one of our neighbours saw her husband cascade along with a shovelful of snow past her picture window. "Beat watching the National," she said. ":Besides the titanium rods they used to put him back togerhet increased his net worth!"

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
Bend the knees, scoop the snow, straighten the knees, heft and heave. I push to the edges, then bend, lift and heave. Get a pretty good work out doing things that way..........and no sore back.

i have a massive... skid shovel? scoop up the snow, skid it up the bank, tip, repeat. it's a workout no matter how you do it. lol.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
Snow in the California and raining here.....+5 C

Global warming is here ....Global warming is here.......

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Nice n' balmy. The sun is blinding. No fishing today dammit!, The village(idiot) foreman didn't plug in the tractor to clear the boat launch ramp....sigh.