We must never let Brussels turn Holocaust denial into a crime

einmensch

Electoral Member
Mar 1, 2008
Durka --
1,200,000 cubic feet of ashes, teeth and bones just evaporated? Do you have any forensic proof that a remain contains hydrogen cyanide? Any scientific research or will calling me a nazi boy--(Hitler Junge)- suffice as all the scientific evidence required?
All those bodies burned in the ditches--- were there any studies, scientific investigation? 6 million died before Auschwitz numbers changed from 4 million to 1.5 million and that took 45 years to figure out and the nazi boy that brought the truth or at least got the numbers closer to the truth is in prison for bringing forth the truth. Perhaps those extra long sideburns in your pic are warping your mind. You hate mongers accuse the German people of methodically murdering 6 million Jews. A number of the claims have been proven lies and you still quack UNDISPUTABLE FACT-!!

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
Durka --
1,200,000 cubic feet of ashes, teeth and bones just evaporated? Do you have any forensic proof that a remain contains hydrogen cyanide? Any scientific research or will calling me a nazi boy--(Hitler Junge)- suffice as all the scientific evidence required?
All those bodies burned in the ditches--- were there any studies, scientific investigation? 6 million died before Auschwitz numbers changed from 4 million to 1.5 million and that took 45 years to figure out and the nazi boy that brought the truth or at least got the numbers closer to the truth is in prison for bringing forth the truth. Perhaps those extra long sideburns in your pic are warping your mind. You hate mongers accuse the German people of methodically murdering 6 million Jews. A number of the claims have been proven lies and you still quack UNDISPUTABLE FACT-!!

Why don't you go join them?

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
Durka --

Okay....write this down, as you seem to have some memory problems:
NO SERIOUS HISTORIAN EVER ACCEPTED THE 4 MILLION NUMBER FOR AUSCHWITZ.

The number of 4 million was communist propaganda set forth by the Warsaw Pact rulers of Poland.........you know, see how nice we are compared to the Nazis?

The 2.5 million imaginary victims at Auschwitz were NEVER included in the total of 6 million Jews, 4 million others murdered by the Nazis.

So, that is one bit of holocaust-denial you can simply drop.........please, as listening to the same old BS becomes tiring.

You could at least be original.

Change your tune once in awhile.

Zzarchov

House Member
Aug 28, 2006
In a much earlier post you stated that you were not a jew. Yet here you say "why we need a Jewish state"
That makes you a liar, Colpy!

1.) No it doesn't. If I say we need a daycare center it doesn't mean Im a parent.

2.) How about you come clean to being a liar, as Colpy has pointed out repeatedly, as he did above this post of yours im quoting that you are fabricating numbers.

But you keep spouting the same lie hoping one day no one will catch you lying.

einmensch

Electoral Member
Mar 1, 2008
You are right Colpy listening to the same old BS is getting tiring. If no one took 4 million serious WHY DID JEWS PLACE A PLAQUE AT AUSCHWITZ FOR 44 YEARS STATING THAT 4 MILLION WERE MURDERED HERE? DUH? So you are saying that originally the Jewish claim was 8.5 million jews were murdered by the Germans? I see no scientific proof of people being Gassed just the same nothing comment from you and yours. For such an intelligent man as you, a university grad with a BA and the rest of us mere elementary graduates, one would think you could answer a few questions rather than simply answer all because -you said so-You appear to have delusions of grandure believing your farts to be perfume.
None of my questions have been answered?
What forensic studies have been done on the Millions of murdered jews' remains?
AS long as hate mongers like you continue to accuse a people of murdering 6 million without scientific proof, I will not change my tune. If you can produce remains that test positive for Hydrogen cyanide, examine these burning pits, open investigation to what happened, produce reliable witnesses ---BY the way the Russians released the Auschwitz deathbooks and they indicate 175,000 died at Auschwitz of all causes-but now that is a lie but the transit numbers are high so they are true--sort of pick choose or ignore--whatever works best--Provide testimony of camp survivors regarding the GASSINGS. Is that too much to ask? Do you not have any ?

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
You are right Colpy listening to the same old BS is getting tiring. If no one took 4 million serious WHY DID JEWS PLACE A PLAQUE AT AUSCHWITZ FOR 44 YEARS STATING THAT 4 MILLION WERE MURDERED HERE? DUH? So you are saying that originally the Jewish claim was 8.5 million jews were murdered by the Germans? I see no scientific proof of people being Gassed just the same nothing comment from you and yours. For such an intelligent man as you, a university grad with a BA and the rest of us mere elementary graduates, one would think you could answer a few questions rather than simply answer all because -you said so-You appear to have delusions of grandure believing your farts to be perfume.
AS long as hate mongers like you continue to accuse a people of murdering 6 million without scientific proof, I will not change my tune. If you can produce remains that test positive for Hydrogen cyanide, examine these burning pits, open investigation to what happened, produce reliable witnesses ---BY the way the Russians released the Auschwitz deathbooks and they indicate 175,000 died at Auschwitz of all causes-but now that is a lie but the transit numbers are high so they are true--sort of pick choose or ignore--whatever works best--Provide testimony of camp survivors regarding the GASSINGS. Is that too much to ask? Do you not have any ?

Actually ... it IS a bit much to ask - even from a NAZI. If someone was in a death camp ... the odds are they didn't survive. Did you?

einmensch

Electoral Member
Mar 1, 2008
Right Zzarchov --Is that not sweet Zzarchov knows exactly what Colpy meant and to charge out and defend him, how noble --are you two sitting there holding hands, wearing matching hats? Let Colpy tell us that he is not a liar.

I've asked a number of questions --You haven't answered any--The standard belittling reply is all you have to offer.

einmensch

Electoral Member
Mar 1, 2008
Lone wolf several millionsurvivors applied for cash and are still receiving it--so there is no shortage of survivors. What of Germans that worked there? What of soldiers that were the first on the scene? Have you read any of those? Inform yourself sheepol.

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
Lone wolf several millionsurvivors applied for cash and are still receiving it--so there is no shortage of survivors. What of Germans that worked there? What of soldiers that were the first on the scene? Have you read any of those? Inform yourself sheepol.

What of soldiers who were first on the scene.... I have a 91 year-old great uncle who, as a 27 year old and tough as nails first Sergeant, cried his eyes out at the sight of a camp in Germany. Though I think the word Holocaust is one dreamed up for dramatic effect, and the numbers are most likely inflated for the same reason, I have no doubt it happened. Nobody is condemning a "people". It is the regime that is under question. Were these "survivors" of death camps ... or of internments? Perhaps it is you who might be in need of some shut mouth open ears time....

Last edited:

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
In a much earlier post you stated that you were not a jew. Yet here you say "why we need a Jewish state"
That makes you a liar, Colpy!

By "we" I mean the world. I am part of the human race.

If you've been around a bit, you would know that I both defend Christianity as being my religion, and have often spoken of my being brought up by "backwoods Baptists".........salt of the earth, Christian fundamentalists..........

Try to pay attention.....

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.

Niall Ferguson is a professor of History at Harvard University, a Senior Research Fellow of Jesus College, Oxford University, and a Senior Fellow of of the Hoover Institution, Stanford University.

He is simply one of the most respected historians on earth.......who holds positions in three of the world's best universities, Harvard, Oxford, and Stanford........his book, The War of the World: Twentieth Century Conflict and the Descent of the West is an in-depth study of war in the last century.......and what he considers to be indicators of the downfall of western civilization. He is hardly a conventional thinker, nor is he liable to be taken in by con artists, nor is he Jewish, nor is he paricularly sympathetic to Jews or Israel.....................

I quote from page 470 of the above-mentioned book:
The most precise figures for the destruction of European Jewry during the Second World War are as follows: total population in 1939 - 9,415,840; lowest estimate of losses - 5, 596,029; highest estimate - 5,860,129.

BTW, this book was copyrighted in 2006.........well after the "resurrection" of 2.5 million in 1989.

Argue with Professor Ferguson.

einmensch

Electoral Member
Mar 1, 2008
You forgot to say what camp he liberated and what he saw. No one is denying suffering and man. BUT you still have not provided any proofof gassings. Why do you not have anything but nothing? Why don't I join them , is your reply. Are you really that low functioning? It got the Jews Israel and it has been very profitable for many. The 6 million is used for all as an excuse. All I asked for is --ONE forensic study that evidences hydrogen cyanide killed that person ? Out of 6 million and 63 years to study, you don't have one? Yes there were hundreds alive and dead, skin and bones. There was no food, no transportation , bombs kept falling- None of you have any scientific proof-present it if you do. I visted Mathausen in 1953 and I believed it all. I was in shock. LAWS to prohibit scientific inquiery--something is wrong. You should encourage scientific inquiery and then you could post the findings daily and truly convince all. Santa Clause and the Easter Bynny exist but one day the little child grows up.
Daily Holocaust survivors visit schools etc--Why do none of them mention gassings?

By September 1939, approximately 282,000 Jews had left Germany and 117,000 from annexed Austria. Of these, some 95,000 emigrated to the United States, 60,000 to Palestine, 40,000 to Great Britain, and about 75,000 to Central and South America, with the largest numbers entering Argentina, Brazil, Chile, and Bolivia. More than 18,000 Jews from the German Reich were also able to find refuge in Shanghai, in Japanese-occupied China.
At the end of 1939, about 202,000 Jews remained in Germany and 57,000 in annexed Austria, many of them elderly. By October 1941, when Jewish emigration was officially forbidden, the number of Jews in Germany had declined to 163,000.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
All I asked for is --ONE forensic study that evidences hydrogen cyanide killed that person ?

This has to be the most moronic request yet..........what did the Germans do with the bodies of those gassed?????? They burned them..........victims were only gassed at extermination camps which also included cremetoria to rid the project of the incredible number of corpses..........

Like I said, atrgue with Dr. Ferguson.

Holocaust denial is hatred posing as history.

It is adopted only by those with twisted minds...........

What about hundreds of thousands of survivors stories? Were they all lying?

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
You forgot to say what camp he liberated and what he saw. No one is denying suffering and man. BUT you still have not provided any proofof gassings. Why do you not have anything but nothing? Why don't I join them , is your reply. Are you really that low functioning? It got the Jews Israel and it has been very profitable for many. The 6 million is used for all as an excuse. All I asked for is --ONE forensic study that evidences hydrogen cyanide killed that person ? Out of 6 million and 63 years to study, you don't have one? Yes there were hundreds alive and dead, skin and bones. There was no food, no transportation , bombs kept falling- None of you have any scientific proof-present it if you do. I visted Mathausen in 1953 and I believed it all. I was in shock. LAWS to prohibit scientific inquiery--something is wrong. You should encourage scientific inquiery and then you could post the findings daily and truly convince all. Santa Clause and the Easter Bynny exist but one day the little child grows up.
Daily Holocaust survivors visit schools etc--Why do none of them mention gassings?

By September 1939, approximately 282,000 Jews had left Germany and 117,000 from annexed Austria. Of these, some 95,000 emigrated to the United States, 60,000 to Palestine, 40,000 to Great Britain, and about 75,000 to Central and South America, with the largest numbers entering Argentina, Brazil, Chile, and Bolivia. More than 18,000 Jews from the German Reich were also able to find refuge in Shanghai, in Japanese-occupied China.
At the end of 1939, about 202,000 Jews remained in Germany and 57,000 in annexed Austria, many of them elderly. By October 1941, when Jewish emigration was officially forbidden, the number of Jews in Germany had declined to 163,000.

No ... I didn't forget to say. I only listened. I didn't debrief. You don't understand much about old soldiers hoping to forget do you?

There would have to be autopsies to confirm death by gas. How much forensic science was prepared for the task at hand? Owing to the vast numbers of dead and the risk of disease, all anyone could go on are victim statements and physical evidence. I suspect one could time warp someone like you right into a chamber filled with frightened, naked people and you would still deny with your dying breath. Is that more in-depth analogy more to your liking?

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
No ... I didn't forget to say. I only listened. I didn't debrief. You don't understand much about old soldiers hoping to forget do you?

There would have to be autopsies to confirm death by gas. How much forensic science was prepared for the task at hand? Owing to the vast numbers of dead and the risk of disease, all anyone could go on are victim statements and physical evidence. I suspect one could time warp someone like you right into a chamber filled with frightened, naked people and you would still deny with your dying breath. Is that more in-depth analogy more to your liking?

Exactly so.........

einmensch

Electoral Member
Mar 1, 2008
Gee Lone wolf that is a lamb excuse. Hydrogen Cyanide killes , disinfects. Have the walls of the gas chambrs been tested for Hydrogen Cyanide? Hydrogen Cyanide was found in the disenfation chambers. Bassically what you are saying that a dumb comment like yours suffices. YOU have not provided any scientific studies and you have not provided any witness accounts.
People that ask questions have twisted minds?
http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/story/0,22049,24484456-5001021,00.html?from=public_rss If i kill someone in quick anger, the sentence would be like ten years.
PLEASE refer me to a sight where witnesses give testimonials, affidavits, , accounts---
Any forensic work that has been done--
WE had no widows,burned what we could,hid in the fieldlife was great for us. Your old soldier cried--any reminder and my mother cried. We were Nazis --you idiot. we simly wanted to live our liveslike all others. Did my mother cry when I asked and she replied that the Jews were working on roads in the cold and wet dressed in rags and starved and a ten year old girl being hit by a Nazi breaking her jaw because she was STEALING potato pealing from the garbage--I've heard it and posted names of the100+ daily excecuted--and then came the liberators--they stole ,killed, raped-Disneyland! 2kg of bacon for a wedding ring-and you could be shot for it--yes later it got better. Sorry I survived by luck. The problem : Why was it stated for 15 years that Dachau used gas chambers to kill people? WHY are there no studies??

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
Gee Lone wolf that is a lamb excuse. Hydrogen Cyanide killes , disinfects. Have the walls of the gas chambrs been tested for Hydrogen Cyanide? Hydrogen Cyanide was found in the disenfation chambers. Bassically what you are saying that a dumb comment like yours suffices. YOU have not provided any scientific studies and you have not provided any witness accounts.
People that ask questions have twisted minds?
http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/story/0,22049,24484456-5001021,00.html?from=public_rss If i kill someone in quick anger, the sentence would be like ten years.
PLEASE refer me to a sight where witnesses give testimonials, affidavits, , accounts---
Any forensic work that has been done--
WE had no widows,burned what we could,hid in the fieldlife was great for us. Your old soldier cried--any reminder and my mother cried. We were Nazis --you idiot. we simly wanted to live our liveslike all others. Did my mother cry when I asked and she replied that the Jews were working on roads in the cold and wet dressed in rags and starved and a ten year old girl being hit by a Nazi breaking her jaw because she was STEALING potato pealing from the garbage--I've heard it and posted names of the100+ daily excecuted--and then came the liberators--they stole ,killed, raped-Disneyland! 2kg of bacon for a wedding ring-and you could be shot for it--yes later it got better. Sorry I survived by luck. The problem : Why was it stated for 15 years that Dachau used gas chambers to kill people? WHY are there no studies??

First off ... you're not asking questions. You're condemning anyone who doesn't completely agree with you. That gives you the right to call me idiot ... how?

Second ... I have questioned the numbers too. Your Ayrian arrogance lends a lot of credence that which is spoken against Nazi Germany.

My apologies for not having a scannable human uncle. Basically, you're saying denials of a regime caught with just enough evidence to tattle is enough to get you off the hook. Though it might be considered somewhat lame today, in 1945 forensic science wasn't quite so advanced ... not even for Germans. There were priorities much too complicated for someone like you to ever understand. Mausers still did Hitler's talking.

Your mother's people started it so too bad if things got tough on them. You were Nazis ... IDIOT....

Last edited:

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
Hello lone wolf-
http://judicial-inc.biz/Toben_Iran_Holocaust.htm You got anything to refute --studies
Testimony from the millions of Jewish survivors?

The fact that Israel, with it's 4.8 million Russian and Polish immigrants, with an average IQ of 90, and a aggressive behavior, caused by years of inbreeding, are sitting on 400 plus nukes, are the real monsters we have to fear.

Yep.

Straight out of your link.....those inferior Jews.....your biggest problem with the holocaust, like Iran's, is that they didnt get them all. Pure unadulterated hatred.