We must never let Brussels turn Holocaust denial into a crime

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
Who documented the documents? Who counted who? Historical fact? Like Pearl Harbour or the Gulf of Tonkin or 9/11 or Iraquis WMDs or Jesus or McCains record? You sir are hardly qualified to arbitrate between facts and flimflam. Let the researchers do thier thing. What's the fear I wonder? I'm allowed to question christianitys reality but I'm not allowed to question the reality of one incident of genocide, why?

See what I mean? Nothing could convince you.....what, you believe Pearl Harbour was a false flag operation?

I'm a hell of a lot more qualified than you are to arbitrate between historical fact and flim-flam.

I have a degree with a major in history.
I worked as a history research assistant.
History has long been my passion, and I've read extensively on World War Two.........

The holocaust happened. Just short of six million Jews were murdered by the Nazis. There is no doubt. The evidence is not merely overwhelming, it is mountainous..........

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
All been done, DB, all denied by the Holocaust deniers........

You refuse to ackowledge the difference between disputed, disproved and denied. I think in the very near future the facts will be updated to reflect reality, it cannot be stopped by arresting a few outspoken men and it can only be postponed by criminalization of dissent.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
You refuse to ackowledge the difference between disputed, disproved and denied. I think in the very near future the facts will be updated to reflect reality, it cannot be stopped by arresting a few outspoken men and it can only be postponed by criminalization of dissent.

You should read my posts DB.....I will defend to the end your right to be a drooling idiot, a racist moron, a fanatical Jew-hater, a fraud, a looney, and/or a lying SOB.....in other words, a holocaust denier.

There should never be a law against inquiry or any thought, no matter how puddle-headed.

Don't expect me to put up with the BS though.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
See what I mean? Nothing could convince you.....what, you believe Pearl Harbour was a false flag operation?

I'm a hell of a lot more qualified than you are to arbitrate between historical fact and flim-flam.

I have a degree with a major in history.
I worked as a history research assistant.
History has long been my passion, and I've read extensively on World War Two.........

The holocaust happened. Just short of six million Jews were murdered by the Nazis. There is no doubt. The evidence is not merely overwhelming, it is mountainous..........

You have a degree in myth Colpy. The Pearl Harbour lie has been exposed totally. In my estimation you're not qualified to carry my toolbox. The evidence is underwhelming at best, even the Nuremburg trial testimony is manufactured crap by the victors. You don't even know who financed WW2 or why.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
You have a degree in myth Colpy. The Pearl Harbour lie has been exposed totally. In my estimation you're not qualified to carry my toolbox. The evidence is underwhelming at best, even the Nuremburg trial testimony is manufactured crap by the victors. You don't even know who financed WW2 or why.

You should rattle around in that toolbox and dig out a Robertson.......you've got a screw loose.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
You should read my posts DB.....I will defend to the end your right to be a drooling idiot, a racist moron, a fanatical Jew-hater, a fraud, a looney, and/or a lying SOB.....in other words, a holocaust denier.

There should never be a law against inquiry or any thought, no matter how puddle-headed.

Don't expect me to put up with the BS though.

You are pure bull**** Colpy, your opening sentence contains serious defaming allegations slave, I invite you to strike them from the record or face the consequences.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
You are pure bull**** Colpy, your opening sentence contains serious defaming allegations slave, I invite you to strike them from the record or face the consequences.

I will say this: I did not mean you personally when I said "your right to be...." I meant "your" in a general sense....I should have said "anyone's" or "the".

As or consequences.....do your worst.......

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
I will say this: I did not mean you personally when I said "your right to be...." I meant "your" in a general sense....I should have said "anyone's" or "the".

As or consequences.....do your worst.......
Like I said, your bull**** up to your eyeholes and an ignorant slave of conventional misinformation. A mass of writhing unfacts and holly-wood vidclips.

Zzarchov

House Member
Aug 28, 2006
Well DB, I find you claim that people said "6 million jews died" between 1914 and 1918 rather odd.

Germans of that time were rather pro-Jewish, and given Russias openly anti-semite stance the Allied powers thought Jews were security risks , benefiting to the Central powers.

Why on Earth would the Germans have targeted Jews in 1914-1918 and where did you get the claim?

Seems like more made up bull**** to me.

DurkaDurka

Internet Lawyer
Mar 15, 2006
Toronto
Durka-That was a brainless reply. Or was it meant to be funny like your picture?

and your post was thought stimulating? You are repeating the same garbage the Holocaust deniers have been saying for years. Keep the lies a coming there Einmensch.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
Photocopy of 1919 Transcript

Entitled The Crucifiction of Jews Must Stop it refers to six million Jews sacrificed and is dated 1919!

Zzarchov

House Member
Aug 28, 2006
DB, what would it take to convince you the Holocaust happened and Pearl Harbour was infact a Japanese Attack.

Layout the level of proof you think should be demonstrated and I bet if you look, it has been.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
Photocopy of 1919 Transcript

Entitled The Crucifiction of Jews Must Stop it refers to six million Jews sacrificed and is dated 1919!

One thing I love about you conspiracy morons....you discount the best evidence available, mountains of historical research by acredited people, the best in the field.......throw it all on the junk heap........then you take as proof the disjointed ravings of lunatics.

The piece above nowhere speaks of a program of mass murder aimed at the Jewish population of Europe. It gives no specifics of time, or place. Nowhere does it say six million were killed. Nowhere. It is simply speaking of the Jewish population in serious trouble as was most of the population of continental Europe in 1919, as much of the land was destroyed by war, there were 25 million dead from that war, and millions more died from the spanish flu.......the entire continent was a mess.......

So why, you say, does the article speak only of Jews? It is printed in a magazine called The American Hebrew, fer God's sake.

BIG difference between a newspaper rant appealing for help for starving refugees on a starving continent........the vast vast majority of whom survived......and a well-documented program of mass murder that destroyed at the very least one third of the world population of jews

Just silly.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
Colpy dear, you should sign all your posts with "Just Silly". No where did I claim or claim to have read "six million Jews killed", I refered to the figure 6,000,000 as having its origin much earlier rather than the period after the second world war.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
DB, what would it take to convince you the Holocaust happened and Pearl Harbour was infact a Japanese Attack.

Layout the level of proof you think should be demonstrated and I bet if you look, it has been.

I am already convinced that genocide of Jews and the Pearl Harbour attack occured. What would it take for you to examine my statements and formulate better than patheticly loaded mission oriented questions? You're a amateur formulator Zzarchov anyone can follow your distillations and warpings. The level of proof is of course the truth ,the whole truth, and nothing but the truth. The Japanese attack was allowed to proceed after much manouvering to make it happen. All the testimony and the documentaion are available, all a matter of congressional record.

Zzarchov

House Member
Aug 28, 2006
I am already convinced that genocide of Jews and the Pearl Harbour attack occured. What would it take for you to examine my statements and formulate better than patheticly loaded mission oriented questions? You're a amateur formulator Zzarchov anyone can follow your distillations and warpings. The level of proof is of course the truth ,the whole truth, and nothing but the truth. The Japanese attack was allowed to proceed after much manouvering to make it happen. All the testimony and the documentaion are available, all a matter of congressional record.

Don't avoid the question:

Apply a level of proof you need to believe the statements issued by others to prove them true.

And then we can both try and accomodate them and hold your claims up to the same standard.

You have a problem with open and honest debate? It seems you do as I've already caught you in bold faced lies you admited to before.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
Don't avoid the question:

Apply a level of proof you need to believe the statements issued by others to prove them true.

And then we can both try and accomodate them and hold your claims up to the same standard.

You have a problem with open and honest debate? It seems you do as I've already caught you in bold faced lies you admited to before.

That's all so rudimentry and naked Zzarchov. Tell you what. Kiss my ass.

Zzarchov

House Member
Aug 28, 2006
Its basic and exposed?

Both of those imply its honest and true and honest. So does that mean your going to actually lay out the level of proof you require to make a decision? Are you going to let us hold your beliefs about the world to the standards you yourself have set?