We believe in the revelation to all the prophets without exception

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
A man with scientific and logical mind will not mind saying to him: you are misguided; so man should search and investigate and reason in order to reach to the truth and the right guidance, and the stubbornness and insisting on the disbelief will not avail him anything.

While in the Quran, every parable is expounded to people, and any doubting and objections of disbelievers will be answered by the Quran revelations.

Quran 25: 33, which means:
{And they bring you [Mohammed] no argument g but We bring you the true [answer h as against it], and a better explanation [and exposure of the meaning.]}
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

33 g With which they dispute against you so as to falsify your message and to contradict you.

33 h Which disproves and refutes their arguments.

http://quran-ayat.com/interpretation.pdf
quran-ayat(dot)com

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Boom! 72 virgins at your service!

But you'll never get 'em, will you? Nah, you'll get the internet jihadi's reward. One elderly ewe to share with five other heroes for Allah.

Johnnny

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2007
Third rock from the Sun
Quran 69 1/3: 13, which means:
{The truth of the teacher and student at the Madrassa i: "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer."}

A Mullah at the Madrassa asked his students a question one day.

"Class, have any of you seen a ghost?"

Half the class raised their hands... The Mullah impressed to see this, asked a second question.

"Class, how many of you have interacted with a ghost"

A quarter of the class raised their hands... Again impressed the Mullah felt the need to further find the divine truth so he asked one final question.

"Class, how many of you have had sex with a ghost"

Only one student raised his hand and understandably the Mullah was curious and asked.

"What was it like to have sex with a ghost?"

The student answered.

"Ghost?, i thought you were talking about goats!!!"

So the wrong-doing of man and woman is that which prevents him or her from the belief, and God will misguide him, whatever man may advise and explain to him, because the matter of guidance is up to God alone; and when wants to guide any person, He will instruct his angels to inspire that man and tell him that:

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
This is why Islam is evil. What's worse than a religious zealot? A bunch of them. Or a group of idol worshippers who blindly follow without understanding or investigating. Imagine selfsame talking about scientific or logical minds when he does not use his own brain.

This is how Islam twists the words of others. You must believe because the Quran says so. You punish or kill the ones who do not believe.

selfsame, you are the devil's tool.

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
Okay, everybody open a Bible or a Quran at any random page, and if there's a prescription for correct behaviour there, do exactly what it says. Do that every day. Last one to be imprisoned wins.

This is not true; the Torah, the Psalms, the Gospel and the Quran are full of wisdom.

But neither Jews, nor Christians nor Muslims now or most of them do not practice the wisdom included in these heavenly books.

So Jews did not practice the Psalms and the devotion to God included in it, neither did they make use of the wisdom of Prophet Tobia (Luqman as he is called in the Quran.)

The Conflict between the Torah and the Quran

"God – be glorified – said in the Quran 17: 22-39, which mean:
([O man] set not up with God another god, or you will [in the Next Life] stay condemned [among souls] and forsaken [by devils.]

[O Mohammed] your Lord decrees, that you [people] must worship none save Him [alone],
and [He decrees too that you must show] kindness to parents:
As long as one or both of them live with you [in your house], you should never say to them [even] "Fie", nor shall you shout at them; but always address them with kindly speech.

And humble yourself before them with submission, out of mercy to them [both],
and say: "My Lord, bestow on them Your mercy, even as did they raise me up when I was little."

Your Lord knows best what [you hide] within yourselves; if you are righteous, then [surely] He is Ever Forgiving for those who always revert.

And render to the [poor among] kindred their due rights,
as [also] to the needy,
and to the wayfarer; but squander not [your wealth] in the manner of a spendthrift [in the ground.]

Surely, spendthrifts are brothers of devils, and the Devil was ungrateful to his Lord.

And if you turn away from them, seeking after the mercy that you hope of your Lord, then speak to them some reasonable words.

And let not your hand be bound to your neck [like the stingy] nor open it so widely [like the spendthrift], lest you come to be blamed and denuded [of the clothes.]

Your Lord [O Mohammed] gives abundant provision to those among His servants whom He will, or He doles it out.
Surely, He is All-Aware and All-Seeing about His servants.

And slay not your children for fear of poverty. It is We Who provide for them and for you.
Surely, the slaying of them is a grievous sin.

And approach not [women to commit] adultery; surely it is ever an indecency, and evil as a way.

And kill not the soul which God has forbidden save by a right [cause].
Whoso is slain wrongfully [and undeservedly], We have given power to his heir [on the murderer by means of retaliation], but let the [heir] not commit excess in slaying; surely, he will be helped to overcome [his opponent, so let him not hasten and then he may kill one who is not the murderer.]

Approach not the wealth of the orphan, save in that which is best, till he reaches puberty.
And fulfill the covenant [if you make any covenant]; surely the covenant is ever inquired of [the man who agrees to it.]

Give full measure when you measure out [to people], and weigh [when you weigh to them] with the standard weight; that [full measure and just weighing without reduction] is better [for you before people] and fairer in practice.

And do not go after the [flaws of your Muslim brother] about which you [man] have no knowledge; for the hearing, the sight and the [spiritual] heart, of all these it shall be inquired.

And walk not upon the earth exultantly; certainly you [man] will never tear the earth open, nor attain the mountains in height.

All this [which We forbid you to do] is ever evil and abhorred in the sight of your Lord.

That is [some] of the wisdom your Lord has revealed to you [O Mohammed]; set not up another god with God, or you will be cast into Hell, dispraised and driven away [by the angels.]
)

See, reader, the differences between the commandments in the Torah and the commandments in the Quran; in the Quran the commandments are general and inclusive, while in the Torah, the commandments are restricted to your relative or neighbor as in the aya Deuteronomy 5: 10

"Neither shall you bear false witness against your neighbor.
You shall not covet your neighbor’s wife: nor his house, nor his field, nor his man-servant, nor his ox, nor his ***, nor any thing that is his.

=========================================================================

Oh, yeah!

"When you care enough to send the very best. . . U.S. Air Force."

Zionists are not loyal to America, rather they are loyal to Tel Aviv.
And Zionists will bring about the destruction of America.

The American people are friends with the Arab, and the Arab are friends with the American people; but Zionists and their bankers are the true enemy of America.

At last the American people will discover their true enemy: the Zionists and their lobby.

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario

bluebyrd35

Council Member
Aug 9, 2008
Ormstown.Chat.Valley
Okay, everybody open a Bible or a Quran at any random page, and if there's a prescription for correct behaviour there, do exactly what it says. Do that every day. Last one to be imprisoned wins.

I think you'd do better offering pie and ice cream. I'd join you for pie and ice cream. Make that apple pie and neapolitan ice cream, with a side of chocolate chip oatmeal cookies, and a good dark roast coffee, you can own me. :)
LOL Like stone all witches,,,,Kill all non-believers??

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
In the Islam, God commanded in the Quran that Muslims should believe in Noah, Abraham, Moses, Jesus and the rest of the prophets without discrimination.

In addition, anyone who does not believe in the Islam, which is the last of the heavenly religions, then the righteous work of such one will not be accepted from him, because the previous religions have been distorted but only the recent religion of the Islam should be adopted for belief and practice, and the one who does not believe in the Islam will lose in the Next Life, and will not go to Paradise because he denied the one whom God sent with the Quran.

So I tell this to people, and they should not listen to the words and lies of the opponents of God's religion, which includes the First Commandment to worship God alone.

These people who spread such antagonistic propaganda are only the tempatation for man: to see will he believe truly, or will he not believe.

Liar.....blasphemer, minion of the devil.

bluebyrd35

Council Member
Aug 9, 2008
Ormstown.Chat.Valley
Come on , I remember for a fact that Pakistan elected a woman leader not so long ago .

Are you quoting Shakesphere ?
Nope both the bible and the Koran demand that of believers,

The old testament makes no bones about killing infidels (unbelievers) and Jesus stated "I come not to change the law but to enforce it" Neat way to satisfy all sides,

Last edited:

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
God can guide all people in all the planets, but His plan is that He will not guide the wrong-doers.
This meaning is obvious in a large number of the Quran revelations, like this in the Quran 10: 99-100, which mean:

{99. [O Mohammed,] if your Lord had willed, all those in the earth as a whole [: all the planets] would have believed d.

Then can you compel people to become believers?

100. No soul can believe [according to your will, Mohammed], but only according to God's leave [to His angels to inspire him e.]
And He lays [psychological] illness on those who do not use their reason [but they hold fast with the traditions of their fathers
f.]}
----------------------------------------------------------------

99 d i.e. all those in the entire planets would have believed.

100 e It means: God gives permission to His angels to let him long to the belief, and make him desire for it, by means of inspiring into him, so that he will believe and convert.

100 f i.e. who do not use their minds, but they cling to the traditions of their fathers.

http://quran-ayat.com/pret/10.htm#a10_99
quran-ayat(dot)com

And who are you to dictate what is and isn't a wrongdoer to God? Are you saying only those whom you see as evil-doing are the ones God will not take?

Yes, you are misguided because you do not believe in the Quran, just as how did the former generations disbelieved their prophets and apostles. You are misguided because you do not believe in Prophet Mohammed who invited people to God alone without associate or son or patron.

Actually I'm not misguided. I do not believe in the Torah, or the Bible, or the Quran because they are books of Men, preached from by Men and used by Men to further their aims.

I do believe in God, I believe there are people who have tried to be teachers to God and I think they were enlightened people trying to help humans to BE better people.

But I don't believe easily corruptible, easily abused books in the hands of power hungry humans.

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
[/COLOR][/B]And who are you to dictate what is and isn't a wrongdoer to God? Are you saying only those whom you see as evil-doing are the ones God will not take?

I don't dictate to God; glory to God; I am only telling what God dictates to man in the Quran.

Actually I'm not misguided. I do not believe in the Torah, or the Bible, or the Quran because they are books of Men, preached from by Men and used by Men to further their aims.

So you do not believe in the books that God revealed to His messengers, and yet you are not misguided!?

I do believe in God, I believe there are people who have tried to be teachers to God and I think they were enlightened people trying to help humans to BE better people.

So who are these teachers .. to God? Give us their names .. do they teach God or do they teach people about God!?

====================================================================================

Most posters here obscure the minds of people, and confuse the subject so as to delude anyone who wants to know the truth.

If the posters are sincere and truthful in their claims: let them give one point at a time and then we discuss it;

In fact, they do not want to discuss in rational way: because this will expose the truth that the Quran is the authentic God's word and it is a mercy and grace to all mankind.
www.quran-ayat.com
quran-ayat(dot)com

Last edited:

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
As always, you are full of sh!t. You constantly post crap about Mo, the Quran and related nonsense. No one believes you or cares to listen to you. You are a religious zealot, who thinks he is here to save others. Mind your own business. Go bother the JWs, idolater.

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
The Quran is a sham, as you are. As Islam is.

The slogan of the Islam or the first word that man utters to announce his embracing the Islam and his believing in the Glorious Quran is that man should say: No god but God alone without associate.

So now, if we say only part of this sentence: no god. It means the blasphemy and denial of God, but if we complete the sentence: No god but God alone without associate or companion; then the meaning will be clear which indicates the submission to God and to none else.

So the disbeliever and the opponent of God and His messenger Mohammed has cited this poster which is full of such abstractions and mixing of many things together in order to delude the reader; and I can give reply to all of this, depending on the interpretation of the Quran by Mohammed-Ali Hassan Al-Hilly, who died in the year 1991.

www.quran-ayat.com
quran-ayat(dot)com

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
The truth hurts, doesn't it, idolater?

Mo isn't a messenger of God, and neither are you. You are just a typical, misguided Muslim who uses taqiyya here, to lie to this board.

You are worse than a religious zealot. You are a zealot and a liar.

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
The truth hurts, doesn't it, idolater?

Mo isn't a messenger of God, and neither are you. You are just a typical, misguided Muslim who uses taqiyya here, to lie to this board.

You are worse than a religious zealot. You are a zealot and a liar.

Such words are not more than assertions which do not prove or disprove anything to the rational man.